Overwhelming powers

Supernatural Love

"Raven how have you been? What happened to you?" Being concerned I asked her.

"Stop faking girl, it's all because of you, I've lost my attentions and love from people!"

"I'm sorry I don't mean to do those, it's a misunderstanding! All these years you've been following them, you don't belong to the Dark world Raven!" 

"Shut up! You don't have the rights to speak. Today I come is to fight with you and only you."

Raven then stepped forward and I can sense it strongly that she's very very strong and will-powered too.

"We don't have to fight Raven, I don't wanna hurt you!"

"Oh please, you think I've trained for years for nothing?! Hah! Stop talking and step forward."

I had no choice but if this was what she wants, I have to do something that will make her give up and come back.

 

I stepped forward and warned everyone to step back.

I created an ice ring and Raven made cages around it.

"Ae Mi, be careful. Stop if you need to and call for me alright?"

"No worries oppa, I'll be fine."

 

We started fighting.

Raven used to call me Frostie is not just the name itself, but says bigger and bolder than you think it would be.

Even Xiumin, Daehyun and Ken who have frost can't stop me, in fact can I deep freeze them.

I froze Raven's legs and wrists so that she can't move or struggle.

I think I barely used half of my strength to freeze her but her Dark evil fire seems stronger than it was.

She burst the ice and flew up to the sky and disappeared. 

Raven suddenly attacked me from the top and crushed me down onto the ground and BAM! a huge hole.

 

"Omg why is Raven so strong?? What's with her dude.."

"Is Ae Mi alright? Can she defeat that girl?"

"Ae Mi ah please be careful... I can't afford to lose you."

I'm able to hear their thoughts and whispers.

And yes! I think I can stop and defeat Raven by reading it too.

 

Alright I tried but I think she found out and blocked me.

She seems to master that as well, and I feel like Raven knows my every move...

Throughout these years, I'm sure she either sent spies or came to observe my lifestyle frequently. 

 

I then changed my styles of fighting and using of powers. Something creeped me seriously.

I don't know why but a gush of rage and feelings are making me more powerful and more determined to destroy Raven. But I can't!

We just continued fighting and just right before Raven almost smash me with her spiked venomous power, I spread my huge my wings and with full power, I reversed the wind and she attacked herself instead.

I was almost going to kill her, just that one step and I can make her fully paralyzed and be totally defeated due to her weak strength...

But Kai teleported Baekhyun in and he hugged me. And so I can't do anything....