move on ?

Because It's You !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the anniversary, Kai and Naera never met.They keep locking themselves and avoiding from meeting.They have to move on no matter what's happening.Kai tried to befriend with her even she's doesnt want to.

 

One day, a day for dance club to find their leader and co-leader for their club.Naera, Kai and EXO are in the same club.

 

"Naera, let's go."Luhan said while clinging her waist.

 

"yahh, stop it.everyone are looking at us"Naera said while piching his arm.

 

"that hurt.I wont stop it.anyway, let's go"Luhan pouted.

 

"hmm, where are we going actually ?"Naera asked.

 

"yahh, dont you know it?Luhan asked.

 

"know what ? I dont know anything ? Is that something happened to kai ? omo, tell me what's happening ?"Naera yelled.

 

"yahh, you're thinking too much.Actually today we have a club meeting"Luhan explained.

 

"ouh really ? ouh okay.*sighed*I thought there's something bad happened toward kai, if it happen, i might having heart attack"Naera pouted.

 

"hahaa, that mean you really love him right ?"Luhan teased.

 

"hmm, maybe."Naera said shortly while blushing.

 

"yahh, someone is blushing.That true right ?"Luhan said.

 

"n-not"She yelled.

 

Then Kai came into his class.He caught Naera and Luhan.Luhan backhugged her.Kai acted happily while approaching them.

 

"yahh, sorry for bothering you two.Anyway, let's go to our club"Kai said while keeps staring at her.

 

"hmm, okay.Naera and EXO let's go"Luhan said while holding her hand tightly.

 

"let's go.ehh, wait.why you held her hand huh ?"Sehun asked.

 

"well, am i not telling you something ?"Luhan said and smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter