Chapter VIII

You First Believed

She sat near the window, staring ouside, looking at the crews checking the other planes. Trying not to think of someone she badly wants to forget. No. This can't happen. I don;t feel something for him. No. 

She felt someone sat beside her, but she ignored it. But what made her froze is it's familiar scent, she's too scared to look at the person beside her, and so she decided to stand up and was about to go to the bathroom but the guy beside her grabbed her wrist and made her sit back. His touch is familiar, and so it's confirmed. But what is he doing here??

"Don't even dare to walk away from me again." 

 

=================================================================

 

"Y-Yonghwa-ssi" his brows furrowed as he heard her called him formally

"If you want to avoid a scandal right now, you better sit down and wait till we're alone" he said coldly, looking at her judgementally. 

"Why are you here?" she asked, still not following him

"Why are you avoiding me?!" he said, voice rising, he can feel his anger building up, he's ready to explode anytime. 

"M-Ms. Seo, We're a-about to go, please return t-to your seat now." One of the flight attendant said, stuttering as she can feel the heavy atmosphere

Seohyun didn't answer, nor look at the flight attendant, she just sat without tearing her gaze off his. The flight attendant decided to leave before she witnessed a bloody fight that looks like will start anytime soon. 

His hold on hers tightened

"It hurts!" she said between gritted teeth

"I'm hurting more" he said, staring deep into her eyes, seeing the emotions flashing fast in his eyes

She scoffed, trying to move away from his grasp but he wouldn't budge. "Hurt? Stop joking"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" she stopped herself from shivering, she's scared, scared that any minute he'll explode. She can see his jaw clenched, he's paling.

"Do I look like I care?" she answered back, fighting the fast beat of her heart

"Stop with your ing act Seo Joo Hyun!" he shouted, from her peripheral vision she can see people looking at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Do you want to make a scene here? Fine!" She stood up abruptly but he was fast enough to grab her back to her seat.

"If you want a scandal right now I can give it to you right now. It's either we'll talk privately later or you want all the people here to hear what we're about to talk to." 

"What's your problem Jung Yong Hwa?!"

"I want to ask the same question to you too Seo Joo Hyun" he answered back, still staring at her, it feels like ages since he last saw her, it feels like forever to hold her again, to be beside her again this close. 

"I don't have a problem to start with"

"Then why are you ignoring me?!" his voice raised, earning few glares and murmurs

"Let's talk later" she said as she decided to sit back and plug the earphones in her ears, she closes her eyes and decided to ignore him for a while, listening to the soothing music, trying to calm her heart. 

Few minutes later and he saw her head bobbing, her eyes close, her lips slightly parted. It was a beautiful sight to behold, she looks calm while he feels the opposite of it. His heart beating fast, and he badly want to run his fingers at the softness of her skin. Slowly, he moved her head and placed it in his shoulder, she was sleeping peacefully and he can spend the rest of the day by just watching her sleep like that. 

She woke up feeling the weight of something above her head, her neck feels stiff, but feels comfortable, too comfortable that she badly wants to go back to sleep. Just then, she felt someone caressing her hair, down to her cheeks, then went straight to her lower lip, caressing it. She remain frozen on her spot, shutting her eyes tight. 

"Seo Joo Hyun" she heard him whispered "What are you doing to me?"

 

=============================================================

 

She keeps on walking without looking back at him, keeps on ignoring him as if he's invisible. He can stop her, he can talk to her, but he chose to wait till they're alone. 

She hailed a taxi and thankfully she waited for him. 

Glad she knows I'm still here. He mockingly said in his mind. 

He listened to her as she directed the chauffeur the hotel's direction in fluent french as if it's her language. He keeps on staring at her, falling at her angelic voice. 

"What?" he was pulled out of his trance as he heard her. He chose not to answer her and just faced the window, pretending to enjoy the scenery outside. He heard her scoffed but he remained silent.

When they arrived at her suite, he forcefully closed and locked the door. He walked towards her and make her sat on the sofa, pulling the chair in front of her and sat, his legs trapping both her legs, making sure she won't escape anymore.

She looked at him questioningly, but instead of answering, he looked at her straight in the eye and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Speak.now" he commandingly said

"What am I suppose to say?"

"Speak.now" 

She huffed in frustration. "I don't really have a clue on why you're doing this"

"Why did you suddenly resigned?" he started

"Because my work is done there already"

"DONE?! 2 weeks have passed and yet you didn't even call nor text me! You didn't even come back to the office after! IT'S SO CHILDISH OF YOU TO AVOID ME!! IS JUNGSHIN YOUR BOSS? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS REPORTING TO HIM AND NOT TO ME?!"

"Don't shout" she answered calmly

"THIS IS TOO MUCH!" he raked his hair frustratingly, closing his eyes as he control his raging emotion. He looked at her again and it hurts him on how she looks at him blankly as if telling him face to face that he's only wasting her time. He breathed deeply and stared straight into her eyes "So this is one-sided after all" he hoarsely whispered, tearing his gaze off her. He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head as if not believing what just happened. "I'm sorry for being a fool Seo Joo Hyun" he stood up, fist balled tightly "I'm sorry for creating a game even though I know I'll lose in the end" he chuckled bitterly, starting to walk towards the door "Thank you for healing me though, you healed me, yet gave me another scar, a deeper one." he shook his head once again as he turned the knob, he was about to walk out when he heard her speak

"It's better this way" she whispered, her head bowed low

"BETTER? FOR WHO? FOR ME?! IT'S BETTER TO HURT ME?! FOR WHAT SEO JOO HYUN! I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! I NEVER WANTED TO FEEL T- Joohyun?" he stood there frozen, is she crying?  He stared at her, contemplating if he'll approach her or leave her alone, but when he heard her heartbreaking sobs and saw her shoulders shaking, he threw away his pride and went back to her, cupping her face as he made her look at him "Joohyun-ah, why?" he whispered, as if scared that she'll cry again when he shouts 

"Shout more, get angry at me more, hate me more, curse me, hurt me" she sobbed as her tears fall non-stop "Hurt me for you to lessen the pain" she looked straight into his eyes, pleading. "I don't want you to feel that"

Without thinking twice he hugged her tight, caressing her hair, telling her to stop crying again and again.

"I don't deserve this" she tried to move away but he tightened his hold more

"I don't deserve you too Seo Joo Hyun" he whispered, he cupped her face once again and wiped her tears as he stares at her lovingly "I don't deserve someone as pure as you" 

"How can you call a gold di-" It happens in just a blink of an eye, his lips crashed through hers, her eyes widen as she felt his soft warm lips met hers. It lasted for a few seconds, he stopped by pecking her lips once, twice, thrice, before looking at her seriously.

"Saying that word is like cursing Seo Joo Hyun" he sternly said "How can you degrade yourself like that?!"

"You're the only one who believes in me" she softly said, her eyes b with tears, threatening to fall any second now

"Because I'm the only one who's not blind. And how can you generalize all? I'm not the only one Seo Joo Hyun" the softness of his voice and the way he stares at her confidently gave it all away. Her tears started to fall again, she bit her lips to stop herself from sobbing hard but he freed it by touching her lips, saying she'll hurt herself

"Hyun" he called as he touched her chin and made her look at him "I may not know the reason why you're beside him, I may not know the reason why you keep on letting them call you that and judge you, but I, I trust you, the first time I met you I know that they misjudge you, stop living in those names, stop living for them, you are not someone like that. I know"

"Jung Yong Hwa" she hugged him tight, burying her face on the crook of his neck, finding comfort, peace and security in him.

"I'll wait for that day when you can tell me all the things you're hiding from everyone, I'll wait for the day that you'll trust me with all your heart, I'll wait for you Seo Joo Hyun, no matter how long, I'll wait"

"Don't" she held him tight "Don't wait for me. I don't want to involve you in this mess Yong. Just remember this" she let go of him and kissed him deeply, hugging him tight as if he'll disappear anytime soon. She stopped and cupped his cheeks "You are precious  to me, I-I"

"I love you" he said, stopping her "I love you Seo Joo Hyun" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================TBC================================================

 

A/N 

 

Annyeoooooooooooooong!! I'm so sorry for the late update T^T and sorry if it's only short, I swear I'll update as soon as I can! 

Thank you for those people who's sending me messages! I love you guuuuuuuys <3

Till my next update!!!

 

PS. SCARLETT SEO' HARA ZOMGGGGGG! THAT GIRL IS SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! O)-(

 

Leave a comment after reading it? yes? :D Thank youuu! <3

 

 

 

Ciao~

 

 

Azile<3