Winning the Game: Part 3

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winning the Game: Part 3

 

At dismissal Ryeowook was in a hurry, he wants to meet his Heechul hyung who’s waiting by the gate for now. Their last subject teacher took another 20 minutes for a quiz. And with the fact that, that quiz is math… he just hates it! But for Kyuhyun who just slept it was like a chick! So easy. Even if he sleeps the entire time, he’s sure he can answer the entire item correct.

******************

Heechul was waiting outside the campus, leaning on his read car for a while now. And it bore him. He has done anything to throw the boredom away. He even starts to get the students attention. He was so damn bored already with all the attention. When a girl walk up to him and smile. “You must be a model!” even uncertain Heechul smiled at the girl and gently shook his head no. “You’re not?” and she pouted. “I always dream to date a model.” The girl mumbled looking down at her shoes. “Anyway, I’m Choi Sulli! Nice to meet you.” She introduce to the man. ‘Sulli? Choi Sulli?’ and then a thought him ‘she must be my supposed to be date’ Heechul thought again. “I’m Heechul. Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you as well, young lady.” He smirks and removed his sunglasses. “Heechul? My supposed to be date?” Sulli shouted suddenly, startling the students who are looking at him. “I think I am.” He answers flatly.

“Aish! I should have just come to that date!” he heard Sulli muttered.

*************************

Ryeowook was about to leave his class when a hand grab him and led him to the stairway. He was about to shout for help but then the person who just grab him speaks. “Wookie?” the voice ask uneasy. His eyes widen. He wants to think that it’s really the guy he thinks it is… but still hoped it isn’t.

He keeps his gaze lower. “Hey. Look at me.” ‘is it really the campus prince?’ Ryeowook ask.

He obliges on looking up and was met by the gorgeous eyes ever. “Kyuhyun?!” he shouted even if he already it was the other. “Are you expecting someone else’s?” he ask somewhat hurt.

“No... What are you doing?” he asked stammering as he played with the hem of his shirt. “I just want to asks you for a date.” As a playboy he is, Kyuhyun never gets to asks someone out for a date mostly because the woman asks for it or Sulli ask him go on some… but never he as himself.

Ryeowook looked up at Kyuhyun’s eyes as he sees the taller boy is blushing. “Date? We go on a date already.” Ryeowook replied teasingly.

Of course he wants the date with Kyuhyun too. A whole day with the taller man is such a great thing.

“No. not that one! That wasn’t for us after all. And I want to date Ryeowook not Ryeona.” Kyuhyun admitted still blushing. Ryeowook couldn’t help but to smile too and let a soft giggle out. 

“Of course.” And he run out again but even before he can do that he was pulled yet again and was thrown into the wide broad chest of Kyuhyun “I’m going to fetch you home.” The taller whisper on Ryeowook whilst hugging him. The latter couldn’t even spoke, he was blushing terribly too. So, instead of answering verbally he just hugged Kyuhyun back and nodded his head ‘yes.’ Ans he shyly hid his face on the shirt that Kyuhyun wears.

Kyuhyun just then pulled back smiling at him… “I really want to ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter