Blind Date Romance: Part 2

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blind Date Romance: Part 2

 

Kyuhyun laid all his clothes on his bed.

“What would I wear?” touching his chin Kyuhyun chooses from the 9 sets of clothes. And ended with a gray vest with a pin attach on it, white plain V-neck shirt and a jeans and completed with a gray rubber shoes.

“Perfect.” Full of confidence he complemented to his own reflection. “Where do I get this perfect face?” he asked himself and tap the mirror.

With a minute pass a knock was heard. “Oppa?” Sulli  sneaks his head to look. “You look dazzling!” she exclaimed.

“I know! Bye!” and he leaves the house using Siwon’s car.

Kyuhyun arrived at the place 10 minutes late. He looks around for a guy that his cousin Sulli described. But finds no one.

On the other hand, Ryeowook got to the place 5 minutes earlier than the said time and almost 15minutes has passed and still no girl has shown except for those who also have dates. Other than him he found a guy seats away from him who also looks like waiting for someone. Ryeowook looks with his pouting lips. He already ordered a drink and to kill the time he played with his phone.

Kyuhyun waited for way too long. He looks around to find a guy, but only find a girl who was smashing her phone with her gritted lips.

“Tsk. dump by a guy.” he said and looks around. Again.

Ryeowook feels like he heard someone talk he looks up from his game letting his character died and saw the guy looking around, he did the same and also look’s around. And when his glance landed on guy seated seats away from him with his back facing Ryeowook the latter almost jump.

“What’s that guy doing here?” Ryeowook thought. And do everything to cover his face. He glances at his phone clock and decided to call Heechul already since it’s almost an hour passed and still no Sulli appeared.

Kyuhyun already wants to shout from annoyance when he spotted the girl in white dress trying to hide her face from… whoever? Kyuhyun then feels curious so he looks at the girl; he finds an opening when the girl look at his phone letting him saw half of her face. He felt his heart beat go faster than it usually does.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter