Best Friend's Affection: Part Two

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Best Friend's Affection: Part Two

 

“Weird!” Ryeowook mumbled as he read Kyuhyun’s reply. He sure loves it whenever Kyu would tell him that he would pick Ryeowook up, but now it feels different. And Ryeowook knows it.

----

After a quite while of waiting Kyuhyun’s car parked in front of Kim’s residence with their 3 other best friend, mostly their hyungs since they’re older than the two of them. Even before Kyuhyun got out Eunhyuk did first as he hugged Ryeowook soon. “Miss you so much Wook!” the jewel guy said; “Miss you too hyung…” the petite guy mumbled by the tight hug.  The same words were change with the remaining two.  But unexpectedly a cute Chinese little man came out from the car right after Shindong… Kyuhyun’s cousin also Ryeowook’s childhood best friend who likes him a lot.

“Henli?!” Ryeowook shouted with a big happy grin when Henri hugs him.

“Yes it’s ME Ryeowook.” Henry answered still hugging him.

“You forgot the hyung again…” he slowly pulled Henry away from him “It’s Ryeowook hyung… Ryeowook hyung… Ryeowook hyung.” Ryeowook said repeatedly tapping Henry’s forehead with his point finger.

“Didn’t Henli told you; that I will never call you hyung because… I Henry Lau will marry you as soon as you say yes!” Henry exclaimed proudly and he hugged Ryeowook again. And all that the latter can do is sigh and look at Kyuhyun… and as a sign Kyuhyun pulled Henry away from Ryeowook and pushed him again inside the car.

“Sorry about that.. he insisted that he wants to come.” Kyuhyun explained. “No worries, it’s alright.” the other reassure.

----

All the time of the ride Ryeowook has no idea if where they were going or what are they going to do and with the fact that Kyuhyun did not open a topic about the long trip. Ryeowook knew he will felt bored but with Henry on his side who keep on talking, hugging and talking to him he felt nothing but the happiness of the younger boy.

On the other hand the great Cho Kyuhyun seems so nervous, puzzled and unease as he kept on turning and changing his sitting position. He don’t even feel bother by the naughtiness of Henry’s presence.

As for the other 3 they also have their own world.. Eunhyuk which was trying to contact Donghae, Siwon who’s busy leading the way and Shindong who was talking to Nari on the phone.

----
“Hae still lives on his place, Kyu.” Eunhyuk spoke, earning Kyuhyun’s attention. “Okay.. Siwon hyung to Hae’s place.” Kyuhyun instructed making Ryeowook more confuse.

“Where are we going Henli?” he whispered to the koala like kid Henry. “I don’t know Wookie… he just said to Hae’s place..” Henry answered not taking his arms around Ryeowook.

Ryeowook sighed and tagged Kyuhyun’s shirt “Kyu…” he was cut off by the man he call’s voice. “Henry stop it!” he was shooing Henry away from Ryeowook making his own cousin almost cry… “No, no Kyu… it’s not what I want to ask…” Ryeowook hissed.

“What do you mean?”

“What I want to know is where are we going and what are we doing.” Ryeowook stated. The evil Maknae then realized that he hadn’t said to Ryeowook anything about the trip.

“I want to search for Minnie…” Ryeowook waited for Kyuhyun to continue, but as he see that Kyuhyun has no plan on continuing he just ask… “Why?”

“I miss him… so much already that I can’t even sleep at night thinking of him…” Kyuhyun’s words were cut off when Ryeowook spoke again… “And you still love him more than anyone else.” That was Kyuhyun’s exact words for the whole five years of not seeing Sungmin. And their conversation ended in that way, with that last word as they reach Donghae’s place.

----

“I don’t remember seeing Sungmin-sshi after graduation three years ago… but as far as I know he was a friend of Kibum, right?” Donghae answer right after the question Eunhyuk asked him.

“Then do you have any idea where we can find Kibum?” Siwon is the one who ask now. Donghae narrowed his eyes at Siwon.

“Kim… Kim Kibum? He’s your churchmate, right?” glancing at Siwon,  Ryeowook asked. Confusion spreads across the room by the sudden changes of question to different person.

“Oh! I remember him… Sungmin called him once when we’re together!” Kyuhyun snap at the realization, and ask Siwon again if he know him..

“I think I remember him… and as far as I was involve… I think I last saw him in JeJu.” Siwon answered.  “Then what are we waiting for?! Let’s find Kibum!” Shindong yelled sending his hands up. They bid their farewell to Donghae as he also thanked him for his great help. The group of boys doze off again inside the car… and as usual sitting arrangement of the group Ryeowook and Kyuhyun seated together and Henry was forced to sit next to Shindong.

“Are you tired?” Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook as he made Ryeowook lean his head on his shoulder… “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter