Dream

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dream  

“I want a baby boy!”

“Uhmm… Please! baby girl??”

“Baby boy..”

“No! baby girl!”

“I’m the one who’s going to give birth so it does all depend on me!”

“But how can you be pregnant without me?”

 

Ryeowook blew breath to his bangs that was blocking his sight. how can he sleep properly if on the other side of the room there’s a quarrelling idiots… well he shouldn’t say that, because it was his hyung. he was planning on getting up and go knock on the room beside his; but knowing it wasn’t the best way to stop them he just get his blanket on his drawer and cover himself secluding himself with it to at least lessen the sound.

“I’ll never gingo to be like that! aiish!” Ryeowook hissed to himself as he composes himself on a much comfortable position under the thick piece of fabric.

----

“What the!?” Ryeowook shouted as he sits up on his bed with heavy breaths. “What the hell?” he ask himself again. It was a creepy dream.

He wants to cry. It was all his hyung’s fault that he dreams something like that. He was very nervous. Now how can he ever look at his best friend without any feeling of guilt? He thought.

minutes or so he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

“Wookie! Kyuhyunie is here already. hurry up!” his Heechul Hyung shouted on the other side of the door.

“YEAH~!” he shouted back nervously. as he remembered this certain part on his dream where he saw… yes! SA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter