His Number

One Side Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woo bin is just my friend.Bestfriend.....do you like he??"i don't know why my check became blush."Hahaha I see......."Now she tease me around?

"N-no..."Yah pabo why i became like this."Don't lie.You like he.It wrote in youre eyes.."she keep tease me.i just can blush."Emmm...Shin Hye can i got his number??"i said with shy."No need to be shy YoonJi...Anything for you.This his number"she gave me her phone."081134"i just mumble her phone number.A good number, i like it.

"Ji-a.."she call me.I look at her."can i ask something?"i nodded."Is he is Woo Bin is your first love?"i became blush again.Stupid YoonJi."Omo...my friend is blush"She tease me again --"

"Ok goodbye Shin Hye!"before i open my flat door she whisper to me."remember tommorow 5 A.M. pssttt..woo bin like to tease anyone...He was a friendly guy call her tonight" after her whisper i became blush..."Good bye my friend!!"she wave to me and i wave back and still blush...

A in to my flat.Take a shower and change my clothes and go to my bed..i just stared to my phone.Yes there was his number at my phone."Should i call him?"

         TBC 

Hey guys....i just update now....How your day.In here is holoday.I was in my bed......Yes just a lazy day in my house.Hope you like this chapter....sorry for the past layout....Ok, wait for the next chapter.Don't forget to to comment, Upvote, and subscribe...^^*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter