Childish Antics

Childish Antics

Sungyeol & Sungjong; YeolJong

Sungjong was beyond angry. He was pissed. Once again, Lee Sungyeol, had managed to pull another prank which ended up hitting Sungjong again. This was the 4th time in the last week.

The 1st time it happened, Sungjong was at lunch sitting with his friends. Sungyeol had given their other friend, Dongwoo, a carton of milk which was spiked with hot sauce. Dongwoo doesn't like milk, so he gave it to Sungjong, not knowing about it having hot sauce. Once Sungjong drank from the carton, he immediately spit it out and glared at Sungyeol.

The 2nd time ended with Sungjong's locker being filled with water balloons. Sungyeol apologized saying he thought it was someone else's locker. Sungyeol didn't have a chance to run away from Sungjong, though...

The 3rd time wasn't as bad. Sungjong managed to trip over a wire, which he obviously knew was Sungyeol's doing.

"Yah! Stop playing pranks! They're annoying and I keep getting hit by them." Sungjong reprimanded as he glared harshly at Sungyeol.

"Sorry, I won't do it again. I promise." Sungyeol smiled and Sungjong actually believed him.

The 4th time ended horribly with Sungjong entering the classroom and a bucket of honey falling on top of him and a box of feathers. Let's just say Sungjong wasn't happy.

-

"Maybe he didn't mean to get you with the pranks?" Sungjong's hyung, and friend, L said.

"I don't care. I don't want to hear it anymore." Sungjong blocked his ears. "Lalalalalalala! Can't hear you!"

L rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng, he could be so stupid sometimes.

-

"Did your pranks work?" Hoya asked, while he was busy eating his chips.

"Well, he noticed me.... that's a start, right?" Sungyeol looked at his two friends, before sighing.

"Uhhh.... I remember him getting pissed, does that count as being noticed?" Woohyun asked and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ugggh, I'm so stupid. I should've just gone up to him." Sungyeol plopped his face down onto the table.

"Yeah, you are stupid...." Woohyun and Hoya both agreed.

"Thanks for the support, guys." Sungyeol said sarcastically.

"No problem." "Yeah, ditto." Woohyun and Hoya said simultaneously.

Sungyeol mentally facepalmed himself because of his friends.

-

Sungjong was at his locker putting his books away. He felt a presence near him and finally closed his locker to look at the person standing next to him. It was Sungyeol.

"What do you want?" Sungjong asked coldly.

"To apologize." Sungyeol was about to continue before being stopped.

"No. I don't want to hear it. 4 times. 4 times I got hit by pranks. YOUR STUPID PRANKS. Now, good day, sir." Sungjong turned away and walked to his class.

"Wait, Sungjong!" Sungyeol grabbed Sungjong's wrist.

"I thought I said I don't want to hear it." The younger pulled back his wrist.

"Just hear me out, please." Sungyeol pleaded.

"What? No. What's wrong with you! I just said I didn't wanna hear it."  Sungjong stomped on the older's foot and walked quickly to his class.

"Ahhh! Owww! That hurt!" Sungyeol clutched his foot and hopped up and down in pain.

"Man... this is harder than I thought... but we have all the same classes though." Sungyeol sighed and walked to class.

All during class, Sungjong would ignore Sungyeol. The older sat behind the younger and kept bothering him to talk to him. This eventually led to the teacher hearing them and giving them both detention. When Sungyeol looked at Sungjong's reaction, he seemed to be more pissed.

At the end of class, Sungyeol and Sungjong had to stay and clean the classroom.

"Okay, now will you listen to me?" Sungyeol placed the chalkboard erasers back on the ledge and turned to face Sungjong.

"No." Sungjong kept sweeping the floor and made no attempt to look at Sungyeol.

"Okay, fine. You listen, I'll talk." Sungyeol moved towards Sungjong who in turn flinched from the close contact.

"I'm sorry, okay? Those pranks were all my doing and I planned them all to hit you; not anybody else. It wasn't an accident at all. I thought if I did those pranks, you would notice me. And you did, but you were angry at me and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to get your attention." Sungyeol sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"S-sungjong." The younger pushed the older into the teacher's seat and straddled him.

"We only have 45 minutes, make it quick." Sungyeol quickly made work of Sungjong's neck, covering it in red bite marks.

-

"You did what? With him? Oh god.... In the teacher's room? What is wrong with you?" L shouted through the phone.

Sungjong held the phone away from his ears until his best friend calmed down.

"Chill out... it was just.... shut up. Who cares. I liked it." Sungjong could hear L mumble and sigh through the phone.

"Yeaaah, but that's so disgusting and inappropriate! What if anybody from school finds out!" L continued ranting, until Sungyeol came from behind and shut Sungjong's phone.

"You think we'll get in more trouble?" The Choding nuzzled his neck.

"Probably. We left a mess in there. After we cleaned so much, too. Damnit." Sungjong cursed multiple times before when Sungyeol planted more kisses down his neck.

"I'm bored, let's play some more." Sungyeol grinned.

"S-stupid c-c-choding." Sungyeol smirked and began undressing Sungjong again.

"I know."


Childish Antics. Finished. YeolJong. <33