DON'T READ , not finsihed yet

IDOL

" Do you think SM will release any more groups this year?." My friend , SoYeon said as she gave me her yogurt that we were both sharing. I take a spoonful and stuff it in my mouth , " I don't think so , SM seems busy with EXO and SNSD's promotions." My mouth forms a slight pout. If you guys are a little confused on what is going on , i'm a 20 year SM trainee that has spended 7 years training and isn't debut in a group or as a solo artist. My unni here , SoYeon still hasn't debuted. If you are wondering where we are at right now , we are at the mall and it is our free time. We didn't buy anything , expect this yummy froyo. We spent most of our time looking around at stores , we couldn't afford anything since we are a bit poor.

As i was walking through the food court , trying out samples of food along with SoYeon. I bumped into his man , who seemed like he is in his mid-40's. " I'm sorry." I say , bowing a little. " It's okay." He says looking up at me , his eyes slightly brightening up. " To say , would you like to be a part of YJY entertainment? I'm Yoon JinYoung." He interdrouces himself , YJY? Isn't that the new rookie company? Does he want me to be a trainee? Is it because i look like 15 year-old? All of these thoughts where swirling in my head. " I'm Kang SooJung." I interdrouce myself." Come by my office at YJY ent , i can make you a star," He said and gave me his buisness card , i could'nt say anything before he left.

Days passed by in a blink , i held the card in my hand. I want to be a idol but i don't want to be a trainee at all , i been thinking about going away from the trainee world and just working at my mom's flower shop. But i don't want to waste my talents. What should i do? Go to YJY ent? 

// While in the YJY's office//

"What are we going to do? G-girls are going to debut in a month! We don't find a replacement for sora's postion right now , it is going to be late." One of the officals that worked for the company said. 

" Calm down , I know someone who can take her spot. She's going to come here and i know it."  YJY , the ceo said with calm smile on his face.

// the end//

 

I took a deep breath before enter the large building , my future might depend on this. I checked in and the l