CHICKEN!!!!

Taemin's Pregnant Hormonal Husband: Kim Jongin

      "TAEMIN!!! Get your flat in this kitchen now!" The 7 month pregnant man screamed. Taemin ran to the kitchen, my is so not flat!

      "What's wrong?" He asked, eyes confused at what he was seeing. Jongin was on his toes with tears rushing down his face, arms reaching for the Cookies N' Cream ice cream.

      "M-My Ice cream!!"

      "Jongin! The ice cream is right in front of you! Just reach for it!" Taemin snickered. Jongin stood straight, tears pooling even more out of his eyes.

      Jongin pointed his finger with a cute pout on his lips,"You! Y-You don't love me a-anymore! You called m-me fat and l-lazy! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!" Jongin said as he wobbled to their room and shut the door, snuggling with his Crong plushee. Taemin groaned, why are pregnant people so hormonal!?

      Taemin walked to the door and knocked on it. No answer. He knocked on it again and Mariah Carey's 'We Belong Together' suddenly blasted from their speakers. "I didn't know nothing, I was stupid, I was fooli-TAEMIN!!!" Jongin ad-libed. Taemin's mouth fell to the ground, Jongin is so much like 14 year old girl on her period after her boyfriend breaks up with her!

      Taemin tried to open the door but Jongin had locked it. He groaned once more and went to the kitchen, grabbing their spare keys and walking back to the door. He came back and the song changed, it was now Alicia Key's 'No One'. 

      "No one~ No one can get in the way of what I'm feeling I'M FEELING REALLY HUNGRY AND PISSED THE OFF!" Jongin ad-libed once more. Taemin scoffed and swung open the door, shocking Jongin as he rubbed lotion onto his throbbing stomach. Jongin sent a deadly glare to Taemin.

      "Get. Out." Jonign pointed. Taemin outstretched his arms but was welcomed by random clothes being thrown at him,"Get out you ing dickhead!" 

      "Jongin! BABE! STOP IT! It smells really bad!" Taemin said as he threw the smelly socks off of his head. Jongin huffed and stood there, arms crossed with each other's. 

      "Will you forgive me?"

      "No."

      "Why not?"

      "You're an ."

      "That let's you it sometimes. Oh come on! Baby, I'm sorry please don't get mad. It's not healthy for the baby!" Taemin said. Jongin scoffed.

      "Now you don't even care about my health!?" Taemin pulled onto his hair. He groaned, I guess I just have to kiss him. Yeah, he'll shut up after that. Taemin walked to Jongin and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. Taemin pushed Jongin onto the bed and kissed him all around not missing a spot. Jongin moaned.

      "O-Ok. I f-forgive you." Jongin said, as Taemin left a hickey on his neck. Jongin kissed Taemin's lips and was held by the humongous stomach."Ugh, I hate being pregnant! Taemin why couldn't I top!?" Jongin said as he moved his head to the side a cute pout forming on his plump lips. 

      Taemin laughed,"I don't know...I'm the older one...and manlier." He said, snickering at Jongin's reaction.

      "YOU ARE NOT MANLY! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SIX PACK LIKE ME!" Jongin shouted, the ual thoughts going away. Taemin laughed.

      "Well, now you don't have them anymore, so too bad." Taemin said. Jongin's eye's widened.

      "Oh hell to the mother in' no! Hold up! Hold up! Hold up! You calling me fat? YOU BE CALLING ME FAT!?" Jongin dramatized. Oh my god, now he's acting like a ratchet fake . 

      "No! Stop acting like that! Only ugly and nasty girls act that way!" Taemin said as he pulled his hand to Jongin's mouth. 

      "I'm hungry." Jongin said as Taemin pulled his hand away. He laughed.

      "Ok, what do you want?"

      "CHICKEN!! CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN!!!" Jongin shouted, mouth watering from the magical food. Taemin sighed, this was the 5th night on a roll that they've been eating chicken. 

      "Ok." Taemin said as he called the chicken delivery shop and ordered 4 boxes of chicken. 1 for Taemin and 3 for Jongin. As they were waiting Jongin was sitting on Taemin's lap like a little kitty waiting to be touched. Taemin smiled and brought Jongin into his neck. 

      "Thanks for being such a wonderful wife, Jongin. Thanks for carrying our child inside of you. I may not know how tirring or how frusturating it is but I promise it'll get better. I love you so much, Jongin." Taemin whispered into Jongin's neck.

      "I love you too, Min. You'll never be able to be replac-" The door bell rang,"CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!" Jongin screamed and jumped put of Taemin's lap and ran to the door. 

      "You'll never be able to be replaced my !" Taemin mumbled under his breath as he heard Jongin screaming in delight from the door. Jongin ran to the living room with the boxes in his hands. 

      "CHICKEN!!!" Jongin shouted. 

      This is what I have to deal with!

      My Pregnant Hormonal Boyfriend: Kim Lee Jongin.


      A/N

      Hey guys! I have finished! Yehet! I hope yall' liked it! Specially' you unnie...xXChocolateCookiesXx...since you requested this ^^ 

      Love yall'! Sorry if it's short haha!

      Subcribe, Comment and Upvote!!!