Chapter 2 : Mission of Mercy

Reunite in Love *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIWON wanted to cry when he saw the state of the women and men who were stored underground for safekeeping. He couldn't understand why a government would force its own people to suffer so much that they would leave their families and their home to escape hell.

 

He saw a young woman helping the one next to her. She looked like she was one of them. But she talked to the older lady next to her who was crying as if she was not in the same situation as her. He smiled then and realized that people can be in the worst situation and still find time to do good things for others.

 

“Excuse me, I am Shiyuan. I am part of Exodus United. I have some friends with me who would give you new clothes, food, and things that you would need. Please cooperate with them so that they would get your real information. Please don't be afraid, you can trust us. We are here to help you get a new life. If it's a life of faith, then it would great but if you choose another path when you go to my country, then you can do so without guilt feelings. We need to stay as quiet as we can and not attract attention. We will be leaving this place in pairs. The people coming in would give you the clothes that they are wearing so as not to attract suspision. We are all tourists and you would be taking pictures that would be put in your new IDs and passports.” someone came it with towels, soap and water. “Please clean up for your pictures. And help yourself to the food.” several men came in with big containers of food. Everyone was given paper plates to use. “Please put the trash in one container. We need to make sure we don't leave much of a trace here. There are those who would need this place once again. So let's protect it for them.”

 

YU-RI listened to the odd accent of the man who was named Shiyuan. He was extremely tall and very good-looking. He looked like he was a model not a missionary. She wondered like him would be doing this kind of work when he could be out doing something else that was obviously less dangerous tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter