Final

Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were watching variety shows on the television then your stomach growling.

 “I’m hungry.” You said and lazily stood up from sofa and walk to the kitchen.

“Look what we have here.” You said and makes a list. 

You wanted to go to the market. Then, you took your coat and drove to market

“I miss him. Should I call him? Maybe he busy right now beside there’s no text or call from him.” You said sadly. Then, you parked the car and went into the market. After an hour, you done your groceries shopping.

“Maybe I should give him a visit.” you said and drove straight to Big hit building.

When you arrived, Jimin shout.

“Minsoo!” he hugged you. You smiled.

“Where’s Namjoon?” You asked Jimin while eating the snack. 

“Our manager called him just now.” Jin answered. You nodded. 

They were eating with you and then Namjoon come. He growled and lean on the walls while gritted his teeth. Then, you approached to him and put your hand on his back.

“What’s wrong? Is there something bother you? What the manager say?” you bomb those questions. He turn around.

“Can you please shut off your mouth.” He said in stern voice. She shocked.

 “You have a problem and i-“ he cut and yelled.

“CAN YOU JUST GET OUT AND STOP BOTHERING ME. STOP NAGGING, STOP ASKING QUESTION OR WHAT! JUST DON’T!”

This is the first he yelling, shouted and mad at her.

“Okay, no need to yell or what. Take

Please log in to read the full chapter