ies

Moments
VKOOK

 

Every time Jungkook watches he realizes that most of the girls that he like in it have really nice s, whether they are  big or small or any kind really. Maybe it's because he doesn't have any himself but he has always enjoyed looking at them (despite how wrong it was), he is a man, this is natural for any teenager. Although, this puts Jungkook into a great dilemma because there has been this one person he has liked for a very long time but that person does not have s. He glances at the boy at the other side of the room, and then at his chest. Nope. Flat as a pancake. 
 
Jungkook thinks that if one day Teahyung wakes up and tells him that no he was actually not a boy and instead he was part of some secret mission in bighit in which he had to pretend to be a boy, he would not be all too sad about it. He's half way there anyway. He would make a pretty girl but that was  never going to happen. The youngest of the group stood up from his seat putting away the magazine that he was pretending to read (he was only staring at the women in them) and joins the 18 year old's side. He stares at the boy for a while (which for some reason the other seemed way too comfortable with),  before extending a hand and placing it on top of the latter's  crotch. 
 
A few seconds of silence. 
 
"What?" Taehyung says as he turns his head finally from what he was doing only to go back to reading the manga seconds later even though Jungkook's hand was still at his crotch. "Are you trying to say something?" Jungkook's hand slightly squeezes the other's sensitive area and now Taehyung was all ears and has turned to face the younger. 
 
"You have ." 
 
"Umm... yeah."
 
"That's weird right?"  Taehyung blinks a couple of times, not entirely understanding what the other is saying and glances down at the his hand. 
 
"Well... I don't thin-"his words are cut off by the soft lips that press against his, and Taehyung  instinctively closes his eyes and returnes the kiss. "...weird very weird." He says slightly wide eyes once the younger pulls away. 
 
"I think I like it though." Jungkook states and the other agrees that he too liked it very much. Jungkook isn't sure what had happened that day; but he knows that though Taehyung does not have ies, he still likes kissing him. And if he likes kissing him,  it means that he would like doing much more with him. As he returns to his magazines once again to look at the girls in them he turns to Taehyung who had already returned to his manga. ies are nice... but so was Taehyung's lips. So Jungkook can deal with that.