Your Side of the Bed

Your Side of the Bed

 

 

oOo

 

Your in-between warm and cold kisses every morning awake my sleeping nerves. The sound of your muffled voice under the sheets make me smile the way I smiled when I first saw you in that majestic wedding gown.

"Nichkhun-sshi," you call my name, then giggle at your cute mistake of still calling me by my first name when we agreed to call each other "umma" and "appa."

"Appa," you call out again; this time, I could see your face clearly because you're through hiding it. I love you even if you're bare-faced. I even like it when you don't wear makeup at all. But you say you feel prettier with your fake lashes and eyeliner, but I say you're prettier because I fill you with love...though you'll probably disagree with me.

"I'll go make coffee," you say and get out of bed, but I pull you back to an embrace.

"Good morning."

Saturdays are our lazy days. We could stay in bed the whole day and sleep... cuddle... or...

"Stop it!" You scream when I tickle you on your sides. Your laugh makes my heartbeat rapid, my heart flutter, and my happiness reach its highest point. I'm happy when you're happy.

"Vic-umma," I drawl, holding you tight in my arms, snuggling my head on the side of your neck, smelling the scent of your shampoo and body washa mixture I love that's naturally perfect. 

"Hmmm?" You reply, reaching out your hand to caress my face slowly.

"I miss you..."

I wait for you to turn around for a kiss, but there's only a pillow right next to me.

Empty.

The bed feels vast and I feel like sinking in the sheets, hoping I'd find you in the deep, deep, white illusion.

This side of the bed...your side of the bed...the warmth has long been gone but I wish it lasted longer.

 


Because I have a Tragic Magic block and a feel bad about Khuntoria sinking and all of that shiz. Late reaction much? >.< Well this is better than not actually updating. I feel a little bit useless. T-T