Chapter 8: Japan

His heart is mine

Yao gathered the younger members to tell that they were going on a trip to Japan.

"Japan? Why are we going there?" Chen asked.

"Because I suspect my older self to have a fully charged watch so we can get back to our time faster." Yao explained.

"Do we have to? I still want to try roast dragon and bird." Kai asked.

"Would you let it go? Yao said that any of us could end up with Tao." said Chanyeol.

"Shut it, I'm still pissed that my baby brother married two idiots." Yao glared.

"HEY!!!" Chanyeol and Kris yelled in unison.

"Anyway, we leave in the morning get some rest." Yao left to his room and the others did the same. The children were saying goodbye to their parents still but then they still heard the conversation between their parents younger selves.

"They're leaving already?" Jae asked.

"They sure are, so why don't we get on the same plane? Yong Sun smirked.

"But what about our schedules?" Lu Huan asked.

"Got it covered. I threatened the manager." Suk-Chul smiled.

The members stared at Suk-Chul in fright, "You're the spawn of the devil." Suk-Chul shrugged at the comment and left to pack his bags. The others did the same.

~Morning~

The past EXO members are now at the airport saying goodbye to their future kids. But then they were going to have a major surprise once they arrive in Japan.

"Hey Yao, do you even know where your older self is?" Kai asked.

"I have my sources." Yao replied.

"Gege, did you threaten your company again?" Tao asked.

"Maybe." Yao smirked.

The others trembled and sat as far as possible away from Yao. Also they wondered how he was related to Tao. I mean Tao is sweet and kind but Yao was downright scary. They flew to Japan in peace.

~Arrival~

Yao checked the map to see the location where his older self was. Luckily the place wasn't that far from the airport. They rented a van and drove the location. Yao was the one driving but he was driving like a maniac, trying to scare the boys in the back. Tao didn't mind the driving. When they arrived at the location all the members minus Tao ran out of the van and kissed the ground.

"LAND! SWEET LAND!"

"I think I saw heaven"

"I love the land..."

Yao smiled at his work and walked towards the house which contained his older self. He rang the bell and waited for an answer. After a good 3 minutes the door opened. Revealing a really tall man with flaming red hair and sharp red eyes, he was also very muscular.

"Let me guess, Time travel incident?" The man asked.

"Yep and I'm guessing you're the future me. I look good with red hair." Yao smiled.

The exo members jaws dropped not believing that the man in fornt of them was the future Yao. He looked 10 times scarier then the younger one.

"That's Yao?" Sehun asked.

"I can't believe it. I'm surprised our future selves are still alive." Suho said in shock.

Then a few people came out of the building. A good-looking man with 3 teens standing behind him.

"Hey Ryeowook, go back inside, you need rest." The older said.

"The baby is fine. Anyway who these people?" Ryeowook asked.

"Wookie, kids, meet some time travellers." Older Yao announced.