Moving In

Hey, Busan Girl!

Updated : 17/07/2014

 


 

Mrs. Kim looked at the both in confusion. It seemed like they've met before. She was about to ask them wether they had met anywhere before but stopped when she saw the small stain of coffee on Gayoung's shirt. 

She gasped, "Youngie! What happened to your shirt? OMO!" 

Gayoung flinched a bit at her sudden outburst. Quickly, the lady tugged on her shirt looking at the brownish color that was tainted on her shirt. She gave it a good look before looking back up at Gayoung's face.

"Did you hurt youself?" She asked.

Gayoung shook her head, "No! It's okay! I'm fine! It was just a small accident-" "Isn't this coffee?"

Mr. Kim joined in, his eyes widened in bewildered. Mrs. Kim was feeling it and suddenly gasp.

"It's warm!" She announced, "Youngie dear, who did this to you?"

With that question, Luhan and Gayoung look at each other with her eyes wide as saucers and his plain poker face.

 

After reassuring the pair of old couples, they went to the car which was parked at the station's parking lot. Mr. Kim unlock his car and opened the hood of the car to pack Gayoung's travelling bag in it. 

Mrs. Kim looked at Gayoung with a bright smile, "Youngie dear, you don't know how excited I was when I found out that you were about to live with us."

Gayoung let out a small chuckle, "Really?"

"It's true! It's really not fun living with two guys and being the only girl in the house. You don't know how boring it is for me to live as the only girl, but now that you're here. We can do like every other girl always do, like, shopping, cooking, gossiping and maybe. . ." She went nearer to Gayoung's ear and whispered, "We could talk about hot boy idols."

Gayoung laughed along with a nod, "Sure! Those sound really fun, especially the last part."

Both of the ladies giggled together like some close best friends talking about trending clothes.

Mr. Kim shut the door of the car's back along with a satisfied sigh. He turned to look at Luhan who had helped him carried the bags, "I guess we're ready to go!"

Luhan nodded before calling his mother to get on the car.

"Let's go, Youngie dear! Don't wanna make the boys go all grumpy!" Mrs. Kim said, getting inside the vehicle with Gayoung tagging along.

 

 


Hey, Busan Girl!


 

Finally, they arrive at the Lu's resident after a few hours of driving on the busy road. 

"We've arrived!" Mr. Kim announced before taking off his seatbelt and getting out from the car. 

Gayoung looked at the house, her jaw slightly hanging seeing how big the Lu's resident was. The car's door suddenly opened making her snapped out of her thoughts.

"Youngie dear! What are you still doing inside? Come on let's go in! I can't wait to show you the room I've prepared for you!" Mrs. Kim excitedly grabbed her arm, Gayoung quickly got out as she was being pulled by her aunt.

When she made out of the car, she looked again at the big beautiful house that belonged by the Lu's. 

Is this really where I'm going to live for the rest of my high-school life? She mentally asked herself.

"Humph!" Gayoung snapped out again, looking at Mr. Kim who was carrying her bag out of the car's hood. She quickly ran to his direction and took hold of the bag.

"It's okay, Mr. Kim! I can carry this by myself." She offered. But he shooked his head.

"No, no. It's okay, Youngie! I can help you carry this bag. Plus, it's a man work to carry big and heavy bags." He complained.

"B-but-" "Yeobo! Youngie's right! You shouldn't do those works, you're already old and you might hurt your back. Instead, let Hannie do it. His young and strong, he can carry those bags." Mrs. Kim suggested.

"Hrmm... true." Mr. Kim agreed. He let go of the bag.

"W-what? Nonono! I can-" "HANNIE!!!" Gayoung didn't get to complain when her aunt suddenly called out for her son, Luhan. About a few seconds later, Luhan popped out of the house door. 

He was holding a rubix cube in his hand, "What? I'm in the middle of something here."

Gayoung's eyes turned round, she didn't notice Luhan getting out of the car at all. It was like he teleported himself into the house or something.

"Stop playing with that square thingie and go help your appa carry Youngie's bag." She told him. Luhan looked up from his rubix cube. When he suddenly look at Gayoung, her lips slightly gaped before looking away from him.

Luhan groaned before putting back the rubix cube into his jean's pocket. He made his way towards his dad and carried the bag for him.

He stopped next to Gayoung, he sent her an icy glare as she pretend to not see it.

When he had walked inside the house, Gayoung looked at his back figure with her eyebrows twitched.

"What's his problem?" She whispered softly under her breath, so that Mr. & Mrs. Kim won't hear what she had just said.

"Let's go in, Youngie dear~ I can't wait to show you, you're room!" Mrs. Kim beamed, pulling Gayoung's arm as she went inside the house. Gayoung couldn't help but smile brightly at her childishness.

 

Mrs. Kim opened the door to Gayoung's new room, "Here's your new bedroom, Youngie dear~"

Gayoung's jaw slightly dropped when she see the new cute pink bedroom that was made for her.

 

 

"It used to be a spare room for visitors who came to stay for while. But, now that you'll be staying with us. This room is all yours!" Mrs. Kim explained.

Gayoung blinked, looking around the room. It was like a room for a princess. 

"It's not much. But, I hope you like it." Gayoung turned to look at her aunt, she shook her head.

"What do you mean by 'it's not much'? This is absolutely beautiful. My new room, it's... it's... OMG! I just love it!!" Gayoung beamed excitedly. She took hold both of her aunt's hands and gave her a big bright smile, while Mrs. Kim smiled as well.

"I'm glad you love it, Youngie dear. I've always wanted to decorate a girl room but couldn't since I don't have any daughter." She said.

Gayoung smiled softly, "Thank you so much, Mrs. Kim. For letting me stay here and for this beautiful bedroom. I owe you so much."

"Well, it's my pleasure to help you, Youngie. You're already like a daughter to me and I hope you see me as your mom too." Gayoung nodded.

"Ofcourse! Thank you so much... umma!" She thanked her, the last word made Mrs. Kim heart touched as her lips turned into a wide motherly smile.

"Your welcome, my daughter..." 

Both of you smile at each other warmly. 

"Anyways better get changed, that brownish color on your shirt doesn't suite my dear." Mrs. Kim pointed at her shirt. Gayoung looked at the said shirt, smilling sheepishly and rubbing the back of her neck. 

Mrs. Kim giggled, "Well, get changed now. After your done, come down and meet all of us in the living room, okay?"

"Neh!" Gayoung replied shortly. Mrs. Kim smiled at her before leaving the room. Gayoung closed the door, looking around the room in awe.

"This is amazing!" She squealed, running towards the bed and jumped on it. She rolled around and stopped when she got tired. She laughed.

"I can't wait for school next week! I wonder how it feels like living in Seoul..."

 


Author's Note :

Ok, this chapter was boring. I know~ I'm really busy with school and all that I just had no time to write long chappies. But, I hope this satifies you a bit... Also thank you so much to all the subbies and upvoties who supported this fanfic. I've been thinking about responding to your comments as well. So, please leave a comment/feedback to support me and so i know how well/worst i've been writing this fic. Hope to hear from you guys soon :D have a nice day~~~

*p.s. if you ever see me double update without any chapter, then it means that i was doing an editting process. thanks:)

 


 

Please do not plagiarize this story. All rights reserved to dexoa-.