Still Overwhelmed...

Overwhelmed! ^_~

(BACKSTAGE) @_@

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell am I doing here...??? @_@

But if you ask me how on earth I got here... I don't know either...it just happened...
Thanks for pushing me out of the crowd my dear co loyal fans... ~_~
they're uncontrollable... crazy/hyper fans...
So the moment I saw a half open door, I immediately went inside of it, just so I could spare some of my life, before anything else might happen to me in that crowd. Gosh it was even my first time.
And the moment I came back to my senses... Im already here.....here....
in this area where this idols of ours are settling before they take off on stage.
I couldn't believe it too to myself!....
@_@

Now, carefully walking... trying to be calm...no! I must keep calm, trying not to make any single noise or unneccessary movement that will surely get some attention from these busy people Im seeing and passing by.


OMGEE...! MENTAL BREAKDOWN... MENTAL COLLAPSE...!
cold and clummy hands...aggghhhh... Im too nervous right now!... what should I do???!
H-How??? H-How??? can I keep calm in this kind of situation... T^T
babo!
What if they see me...? @_@
babo!
Of course they can see me, unless Im a lost soul... duh!  (crazily talking to myself huh?)
Would they think Im one of those crazy sasaengs???
Oh no no no, for God sake, Im not!!!
But whether they will think of it or not... well I do care of course...
the mere fact that someone like me is here in this area, is enough reason for them to kick me out of here, file a complaint, and send me somewhere else... (I think Im going crazy now!)
OmGee, spare me Lord!!!... I didn't mean it... didn't mean to be here where Im not supposed to be... TT^TT

Acting innocently and naturally, I started to greet these people Im passing by...
Saying Hi !
atleast Im trying to be friendly, and nice?...
trying to hide the nervousness inside of me..
~huwoow!!...that was close.

But as expected, one guard noticed me acting so weird, and without that ID on my neck...~ heck (I knew It!) 
So as soon as we had eye to eye contact, I immediately run away and got panic.
~Okay you're just a stupid girl there honey...! ~_~
Its too obvious that your doing something wrong... agghhh...but what can I do, Im really doing something wrong... T^T
So without looking back I just kept on running while this big guard man trying to catch me. 
(is he really just a guard?, he's too big to be like one, his built is just like to those bouncer or a wrestler) ~_~
Wow!!!... Im so fast... Adrenaline rush huh???
but, that guard was also a fast runner... He's really after me!

~What way? what way?
I tried to go in every way and every door that I could escape.
This is so exhausting... Im really tired and hungry right now. When will this end???
(Keep running,... Run for your Life Kid! and don't dare to stop ~_~)

Then suddenly I spotted again a half open door (okay, here we go again with the door thing). Kinda big door, and thought it might be the exit door of the stage. It looks different from the others.
I went inside and locked it.
I even hold still on the knob if ever the guard try to open it.
As soon as I can no longer hear the voice/ movements of the running guard, I removed my hands from safing the knob and step backwards still not caring to look on my back.
Atleast I can breath finally...
Hell, I've been holding and gasping for some air... confidently thinking that I already escaped the big man.
Atleast I can exit and leave this mess I've made... but no...
more than I could imagine, behind and inside this room awaits a big unexpected and shocking thing...

Before I could look around my back, my fone started to ring again.
Picked it up immediately and saw the caller id, it was my cousin Millen, with a worried voice...

"Finally! Claire where are you???!, said millen
ahm, Im not sure if she's crying or about to cry, frustrated?, but ofcourse I do well know that she's too worried right now, even me you know... knowing that  it will be my fault if something bad happen to her. The fact that its just the two of us went here, agghhh.

"Don't worry Millen Im on my way out."
"Way out???!", millen asking ofcourse with no idea what's happening to me.
"Yeah way out, and I bet you won't believe me if I tell you where am I right now", i answered feeling tired, from all of the running, and escapes.
"Where on earth are you Claire? you can't miss this moment. Come here now! the concert is about to start, you'll miss the opening and the whole lot thing...blah...blah...blah...as she dragged on.
"Ok..ok... I know that, agghhh, seriously this whole lot thing happened to me, I'll tell you when......

But just before I could speak and say a new word again, turning around... I just saw a familiar faces...
~Jaw dropped...!
"Wha?! Omgee... No way!
@_@
Am I dreaming?! or
Is my eyes still working well???
No...No...No...this can't be happening...
this is too embarassing...@_@

Then I came back to my senses, hearing on the other line, my non stop talking blah blah blah cousin, still talking uncomprehensive words...

"Ok, ok couz, calm down, (should I remind myself too?)
stay wherever you are right now, stay put, don't worry Im fine, I'll be fine and you'll be fine, ok?!, I said as I almost pleaded her.
"But Im scared Claire!, Im alone here, I don't know anyone, I don't know what to do, it feels...
"No,no,no couz, (I hissed), you'll be fine ok? just enjoy this moment! Make some friends?! don't be shy, you can do it!, We will see again later, ok? you understand? J-just enjoy the night, focus on the event, just scream, and get loud!... don't worry about me", I encouraged or should I say pushed her to do so.

 

~and oh, wait Millen, remember what you've tellin me all this time about EXO???!
"Hmm, yeah but Claire why suddenly asked?",  she confusedly asked
"Aghh, Just say it!, I demanded...
"Hmm...hmm... that they're cool?!", finally Millen said it
"Bingo!"
"Cool!"
"You know what they're not really cool", I challenged
"What Claire?!, What are you sayin?!
~While staring at those people Im seeing right now, I think they're confused too to what Im suddenly talking about.

 

'Damn couz!, They're not cool...!
"What????! ~yeah I could sense that she's already going crazy to my words.
"They're not cool couz!....

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're SUPER DUPER MEGA COOL!!!! ^_~
OMGEE GEE GEE!!!
"What Claire? are you insane?!Where are you actually? talking crazy things suddenly?! agh, get your crazy a** right now here!" 

And before she could say more...
"Ah couz, will be there soon!, but now, I need to go, Im almost empty batt, call you later ok?! Have some fun! enjoy! see you take care!, then I hung up...


@_@
After the talk to my cousin,
Right now, my mind just went blank.
This is not true, Am I dreaming?!, I'll slap or pinch myself then.
I think Im having headache right now. Can't contain my feels.
Or is it because Im hungry so Im having some hallucinations, coz right now...
Im seeing my Idols...!
Infront of me, they're looking at me... some were even smiling to me.
They look so real...
No, no, this can't be.
B-but they're moving, they're talking to me, actually trying to talk to me.
But me, I froze there and my head really starting to hurt. aghh.

 

Then, here comes this happy virus man, he snapped his fingers to me, no, he's doin weird things just to make me react... 

 

"What happened to her??? why she's not moving... Hey Gwaenchana??? , chanyeol said on the very deep voice of him.

 

Then...
"Oh kkaebsong!!~ kkaebsong! mianhaeyo! mianhaeyo!" (crazy girl!)
when I came back to my senses finally... bowing to them, apologizing, and being so sorry.
"Im really really sorry about this,aghh,  I know this is too embarassing, disturbing you guys... i-is such an unforgiveable thing, (stuttering), no!,  breaking your privacy is such a big crime, this is an off limit area, but then here, I am here, Im really really sorry. I know you can't understand me well, with my words, but I want you to know that Im so sorry for disturbing you guys. And don't ever think that Im a sasaeng!.. th-thats way too far possible! Im on my right mind... hehehe... I guess? " 
~they looked confused or scared actually?, agh, I dunno.
I've been talking and talking without pause, saying a lot of things, asking for their forgiveness.
I do look dumb and defensive...?

 

Not realizing that all of them are laughing weirdly too, I guess they already think that Im out of my mind... 

 

"Ahhaha, Gwiyo! She's so funny and weird!", baekhyun laughing to death.
 ~eh, I understand what he said.
"Ah gwaenchanayo, gwaaenchanayo Ms.???
"Claire!, I answered quickly, and i know he's just trying to know my name.

 

"Ah Claire!, gwiyo! gwiyo!, don't worry its nothing to us, we're just kinda shocked when you showed up, and then you even locked the door well. We also thought that some big guard man is after you", baekhyun reassured me.


"Oh, yeah yeah, you're right baekhyun-ssi, he's too scary, he's so big!, like a pro wrestler or some kind of bouncer!, he kept on chasing me, because I went... here", I described  like a scared kid who just saw a mascot for the first time.


"Ah, that's our concern actually. No one is allowed here, except for the authorized people, you know the staffs, and we wonder how you get here", Xiumin spoke suddenly from his seat, I think he just finished from his hairstyle.


"Ohm, I really don't know also, Im not really sure, everything went fast. But, Im not here to disturb you guys, to ruin your day and your mood. Im actually trying to find my way out, you know the exit door, but I got lost, I never thought that backstage could be so complicated, like a maze actually". Hoping that they could get my point.


"But any moment the guards will catch and find you. Don't worry we will tell them to treat you nice, and let you exit well, 'coz for sure they will check on us here." Xiumin added

"Don't worry we will not let them act rudely on you", baekhyun assured me again.

"Yeah, they can't do that to our fan girl like her, she's so cute and pretty to be treated like that", Luhan said, aww he's so sweet in there too, agh, he's a goddess!, he really do look like a girl, so cute!.
"Of course, of course we will not allow that", Chanyeol second the motion. ^_^ 


"Oh, so kind of you guys, this thing, ahh, I'll never forget it, and thank you for understanding  this whole situation", I said while having a smile on my lips.

 

Then, just before I could say a word again, the door opened and then there's this big man guard who's chasing after me.

 

"Its her! That's the fan who got here,  she run!, and went in the room of EXO. I think she's a sasaeng!", he accused while pointing his index finger straight to my face. And he got some back up with him too. More scary men here. 

 

"Oh no, no! That's way too far, I didn't know that this is their room, and FYI Im not one of those crazy sasaeng! ~with duh tone, crossing my arms over my chest too. I run because you're scary! like you're gonna break my bones once you catch me!", I fought back, silly kiddo again, oh my gosh I felt nervous again too, what did I said?! pabo! Im making this things complicated now.
~Well on the other side, the boys can't help but to laugh. Some can't even catch their breaths sitting, and laughing comfortably on their couch.  Meanie guys. 

 

Suho suddenly spoke, "Mr. Guard don't treat her like that, she's still a lady and its not her intention to come here, she lost her way and as a guard lead her instead on the exit way so she can get out and look for her missing cousin. Be nice to her, she will not do anyhting, especially to us, she's a very nice fan of us". Wow! Our Guardian Leader impressed me well there. But he look so fierce on his style/fashion now. Nice.


"He's right Sir, thats our guardian Suho, you better listen to him, hehehe" I said sounds funny to lighten the situation, no actually thats for me.


~The boys still laughing out loud...lol
I wonder what's funny with that? Is it just so natural to them to tease their ever kind hearted leader... poor Suho, no one really focusing on what he's saying, meanie guys... ^_~

 

"Ok Sir, but she needs to go now, unauthorized person can't stay here", The Guard demanded
"I understand, ahm, eventhough this is just a short meeting for us, this is just a one perfect experience, moment for me. I can say Im the luckiest one! hehehe, seeing and talking to you guys personally like this, agghh, this is so amazing! it's overwhelming. Though embarassing, but I will never ever regret this moment. Thank you for being so kind and considerate. You guys are the best! Awesome Guys!", so probably my goodbye message to them? ^_^

"We too, we're glad to see and meet you too", Suho sweetly said. aww

 

"Ok this way Miss", grabbing me on my arm and being pulled out of the room, the guard instructed me, okay this man just ruining the moment, aghh.. Hate him! 
"Don't touch her like that Mr, don't drag her!", Suho reminded the guard, and kinda scolded him too. aww so caring eh?.
"Ok, bye EXO, see you up there on the stage! Goodluck! Do your best, Fighting!" giving motivation eh?

 

"This way please Miss, come out now", aghh, seriously this man, such a piss to me.

 

But before I could totally leave and drag out by this man...

 

~"Ohh by the way Baekhyun-ssi, I love your eyeliner!!! Its just so perfect!" I complimented him, I just really love it, so Im going hyper now huh.

"Come out now Miss, lets go" pshh
"Ok, ok, I understand, Bye! Im walking towards the door now.

~Hold on!

 

"Ah Luhan-ssi, you look so MANLY! believe in yourself!", I shouted hyperly
Luhan chuckles, and smiled sweetly.

"Miss hurry up", ~_~
"Last one guard! Please! before he could argue, i turned around again to them.

 

"hey Sehun-ssi! You're my YEHET!!! ahahhah,,, teasingly

 

~The boys laughing so hard now, crazily.

"You're cool Claire!!!", they said in unison, omGee I blushed there.
Take care Claire, see you there also"


"Really bye! Saranghae EXO!!!, while forming a heart shaped in my hands and pointing it towards the boys. Then I finally left the room, this time for real.

 

 

And of course, EXO's concert was a blast! was a great success!!! Daebak Boys!

~Always EXO...^_^

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact 101:

I came up with this story, with this scenario based on my dreams.

Yeah this story came out from of my dreams...heck...i really had a weird dreams about meeting EXO, and this one happened twice or thrice, so I kinda remembered every single scenario in my dreams...It feels like real to me..oh how I wish it could happen in real life...But dreams are just dreams...

Well, Im still happy because atleast in my dreams I came to know them, meet them, talked to them. It was still a nice experience for me.

Okay, lets love EXO!!! ^^