As if universe..

As If Universe...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But I wanna bring Baby to China!" Tao whines when the other member doesn't allow him to bring his favorite plushie with him. The one that he brought with Kris at that time, when they're doing Exo Showtime, when he still see Kris everyday. Well, now he still see Kris everyday, but only in magazines or fashion tv.

"Your Baby's too big for you to bring it everywhere! It needs its own seat in the plane! Can you bring something smaller?"

"No, I can't."

"No, you can, I know you can!" Chen imitated Anna.

"Baby's important to me. I'm happy to see Baby."

"Then just take a picture of it. You can see it anytime!"

"But it's not real, I want the real one."

"Tao, please just take a picture of it, we must go now." This time Luhan, the new leader, can't stand their bickering anymore.

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Okay.." Tao took a picture of Baby and make it as his wallpaper.

With that, they finally go to airport.

 

After a few hours of flight, they finally arrived in China. They go to their hotel to take a rest and get ready for their job. After they arrived at the hotel, they settle their baggages at their rooms. Some of them sleeps or took a shower, but Tao doesn't feel like he wants to so he only plays with his phone. He looks trough his photos. After a few minutes seeing his own selca, he found this picture of him and his beloved hyung (or gege to be exact). It's the picture when they were practicing for their comeback, Overdose, just before Kris left Exo. He suddenly wants to call him, tell him that he misses him so much, but doesn't have the courage to do so. 

"Tao?" a voice interrupted his thoughts. He looked up to see Sehun with his wet hair, after shower.

"Yes?

"Do you want to take a shower? The water's perfect for the weather!"

"Is it? Maybe i should."

After the shower, he play some games with Sehun, forgetting about his thoughts he had earlier. They play together, changing games now and then, sometimes screams and squeals come out from their lips. After a few hours, their manager calls them all to get ready for their activities. First, they will attend Happy Camp, it's their first time attending this show as 11. The show went great, they had fun with the games and such.

Now, they're going to another place. Somewhere in the other side of the town for a magazine photoshoot and interview. Little did they know, as if universe planned something, Kris, or now Yifan is now heading there too.

 

Now that they arrived at the location, they went to the cordis and make up artists for the photoshoot. They changed their clothes and got their make up done. The photoshoot were going fast but it took a long time since there were so many members and there are other models too. They bumped onto countless people while going back and forth between photoshoot area and resting area.

Tao sat at the sofa near the director, playing with his handphone, and sometimes talking with people around him. His expression changed when he saw their picture again. He missed him so much, too much till it hurts. What he didn't know, he's watching him from afar, hesitating if he should approach him.

He final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter