New Things Are Bound To Happen

From Afar

"Your all I need, please tell me that you need me too." (A/N: I forgot the title of this song XD)

I've already caused him so much trouble to him and whenever I try to return the favor it would end up the other way around. Him trying to keep me away from trouble/danger or saving me from it. And by he end of the day he will say those same words: 'Why do you always cause trouble?!' 'Don't you think you've had enough?!' 'Why don't you keep all your trouble to yourself?!' 'Stop following me! You always bring me trouble whenever you're around!'

Maybe it's time. Maybe I should stop it. I can feel it. It's cold and smooth. I grab it and point it on my forehead and by the time I was about to pull the trigger I suddenly remembered those wonderful memories with Baekhyun saving me carrying me in a way that I am comfortable so I won't get hurt any more, for me those are wonderful time but to Baekhyun those are burden times to him.

I can hear someone call my name, I was lowering the gun to find who it was at the same time I triggered it. Who are you? Why did call me? Why are you telling me to stop? Why do you want to save me from myself? I already gave up so why bother?

Slowly the darkness takes over me. Dying feels just as the same as falling asleep, but it's forever.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I can feel a pounding in my head. It hurts. I slowly open my eyes and see the place, it's all white. I must be in heaven. 

I slowlyregain myself and I can recognize the place. I'm in the hospital, but how? No one can take me here since mom is working overseas and dad is long gone. Nevermind, I need to rest.

I close my eyes but I can't sleep. I heard someone open the door, but I still remained like that, and took the seat beside the bed. I can feel this person's moves, who are you?

"Ugh" the person in my room started. "You really are troublesome. I came over to tell you something and I encounter you trying to kill yourself. *sigh* What should I do to protect you even when I take my eyes off you for just a while. I want to make sure you are safe even if I am not near you, but everytime I see you, you are in the brink of hurting yourself or someone threatening you. Guh! I just wish there was a way I can make sure you are safe even if you are on your own."

Are they all true? Did he really mean all those things he said? Does he feel the same towards me? Only one way to find out and I'm only going to say this once.

"Stay by my side for as long as you can." He suddenly perked up and red all over his face. I leaned closer to him and kissed his right cheek. I giggled because his face went much more red than before. "You said it yourself. You can stay as long and as much as you want beside me, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun leaned close to me and kissed my forehead. "I will and always stay by your side and it will last for as long as we love each other. I love you."

"I love you too, I always have and forever will."

 


So I wrote this while there were classes going on, I bet the teachers thought I was taking notes since I was writing XD 

-Akane ^^