The Dante's Peerage

The Dante's Peerage
The Dante’s Peerage
By: Sharl




Yesung’s breathing grew harsh. Damn it. They were trapped. The tables had turned. The hunters had become the hunted. 

He knew this was a mistake. There was no way that five hunters could have taken down one of the oldest vampire in the world. They couldn’t even touch the minions, let alone the Dante himself. Yesung knew that they were still alive just for the sake of amusement of the Dante. He was, after all, one sick bastard. 

The Arte della Lana was never infiltrated, the Dante had made sure of that. And now that Yesung and his four companions had miraculously sneaked in, of course it had caught the vampire’s interest. He must be curious where they got in and how. 

Yesung had expected that they would soon be caught. This was after all a suicide mission. But he didn’t expect to see just who the Dante’s companions were. They were not supposed to be there, his brain screamed. Even if the Dante was willing to let them go, his companions wouldn’t. They were supposed to be dead after all. 

However, soon Yesung would join his parents in heaven. The Bishop had promised him that they would make him a martyr when he died. He wanted to laugh at the irony though: the youngest martyr in history; his dead parents would be so proud. 

No. He would not die like this. He refused. At least he should appear to be brave. He gulped, his voice shook as he spoke, “What they say is true then; the Third Duke of Sutherland, the legendary hunter, has joined the undead.” He hated how his voice shook, but the fear was too much. 

The Dante then laughed, the voice was sensual. Sultry. Full of dark promises. Mocking. “He called you the undead, Changmin, what do you say to that?” 

Yesung watched as the Third Duke of Sutherland smiled, just a tiny quirk at the corner of his lips. “I would say that it is a privilege.”

“You hear that boy?” the Dante murmured, “he said it’s a privilege.”

Yesung knew the Dante wasn’t talking at him. He was talking at the great beast on his other side. The Dante’s hand was moving, affectionately scratching the beast’s ear. “What do you say Yoochun? Do you think it’s time to sink your teeth in these hunters?”

There was a growl from the other side of the Dante’s. It was such a beastly growl and one of Yesung’s companions literally flinched hearing that. There was a movement. The beast stood up from its lying position, and Yesung could fully understand what the Bishop had said to him once. 

If you ever see one of the Ferrara, go. They are too dangerous.

He wondered what the Bishop would have said if he told him that this was not a mere Ferrara. This was an Alpha Ferrara, the biggest kind of them all. And from the looks of it, he had also become one of the Dante’s companions. For whatever reason, Yesung didn’t know. He didn’t care to know. He would soon be dead anyway.

The beast moved, there was a short whine as it changed into its human form. Then, in its’ place, was a human male. The man was bare-chested. His muscles stood out, as strong as his Ferrara’s form. His voice was rough. “I’ll do that later, you both need to feed.”

The Dante sighed in satisfaction. “Such a good conduit you are.” His fang’s then elongated, as well as the Duke of Sutherland’s. They moved closer to the Ferrara, almost as if they were going to melt into each other. 

Yesung felt a jab on his ribs. “Psst! Yesung! It’s our chance! We need to go!” Ryeowook whispered urgently. 

He knew Ryeowook was right. This was their chance. The vampires were going to feed from the werewolf, and they wouldn’t stop until they were satisfied. There was no telling how long it would be. There might be just enough time.

But something was keeping him in place. The scene before him unfolded, and he couldn’t take his eyes off it. The sight was just too addicting. 

The Dante and his vampire companion had their fangs in each side of the Ferrara’s neck. Yesung watched as the Ferrara closed his eyes, his face was pure pleasure. Someone was , he didn’t know who, but the sound resonated in the otherwise silent chamber. The Ferrara put his hands on each of the feeding vampire’s head, as if he wanted them tojust stay there and never moved. 

“Yesung!” 

He snapped out of his trance. Ryeowook was looking at him strangely, and Yesung realized that he was the only one left. The other three hunters had escaped. Ryeowook was tugging his arm once again and Yesung knew he had to act. He forced his legs to move. They had to run now whilst the vampires were still occupied.

But little did Yesung knew, the Dante was not so easily distracted. Even while he was feeding, he was perfectly aware of what was going on around him, as his two companions. The Dante withdrew his fangs. Once the Dante had stopped, the Duke of Sutherland also withdrew his own fangs. 

The Ferrara gasped for breath. Blood was still trickling from four little punctures on his jugulars, two on each side of his neck. If he was not an Alpha Ferrara, he would’ve fallen to his knees. But the Alpha genes kept him standing strong.

The Dante then sat on his throne. His two companions moved to kneel in front of him, kissing the Dante’s fingers and his three rings. They was a sign of their loyalty, their love for each other, as uncanny as it might be. “We live to serve,” the companions said. “What is your command?”

A coy smile spread on the Dante’s face. He his lips slowly, his voice trembled as he adjusted to the fresh blood in his body.

“Hunt them.”



-End of Story-


Author's Note: Yeah, I didn't know what I was thinking. The words and the setting were just...there. BLAME JUNSU JUSEYO ;A;

It's just a one shot for now. Part of me want to continue this fic, but the rational (and usually always correct) part of my brain realizes that I have too many fics as it is now. So there. Anyway, let me know what you all think! Is the setting confusing? Is it clear what YooMinSu are here? :D