Chapter 1

That's My Jersey

Nana's POV

I woke up next to Jungkook, his arms wrapped around my waist. I stared at his sleeping face before poking his cheeks lightly. "Jagi~ Stop that~" he mumbled in his sleep. I laughed slightly and continued to poke him. I was startled when he grabbed a hold of my wrist suddenly and opened his eyes. "Morning oppa~!" he smiled and moved in closer to me, burying his head in my neck. "asjfdefngsdf...." Jungkook mumbled into my neck. I giggled and asked, "What?" he pulled his head out and said, "I'm tired.... Let's just sleep today jagi.." I shook my head and got up from the bed. "Hurry oppa, if you don't wake up by the time I'm done washing up, you don't get a kiss all day!" I teased before walking into the bathroom. I heard Jungkook groan before closing the door. 

I took a shower and brushed my teeth before changing into a pair of white sport shorts, a white tank top, and Jungkook's jersey with his name on the back. 

$_59.JPG?set_id=880000500F                          

The jersey was quiet big on me, it went past my shorts and to my mid thigh. I shrugged it off and walked downstairs. Jungkook was asleep on the couch and I sighed. 'Figures, sleep on the couch instead of the bed...' I shrugged it off and walked inside the kitchen to make some breakfast. I pulled out some stuff I needed to make Kimchi soup. After I was done cooking, I set up the table and placed the food on the table. I walked over to the sleeping Jungkook and poked his cheek. "Oppa~~ Breakfast is ready~~" He groaned and sat up. I walked towards the table and started to eat my breakfast. Jungkook came shortly afterwards.

After we were done eating, I placed the dishes in the sink. Jungkook went to go wash up and I began to wash the dishes. I walked inside the living room and flipped the tv on. After a few minutes, Jungkook came down wearing black sweats and a white t-shirt, his hair was still dripping wet though. He stood infron of the tv and glared at me. "Oppa~~" I whined. He turned it off and walked towards me, pulling me up. He leaned in, but he didn't kiss me. He touched our foreheads together and simply said, "That's my jersey you're wearing..."  I laughed and said, "Yes. Why? I don't look cute in it?" Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "You look better than cute, but I want my jersey back." I shook my head. He laughed and said, "Okay, but I still need my morning kiss~" Before I could reply, he leaned in and kissed me. The kiss slowly turned to a cute, simple kiss, to a passionate kiss. His hands reached the hem of the jersey and started to slowly pull it up. I didn't realize what was happening, and by the time I realized it, his jersey was off of me. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away for air. "Oppa~" I pouted. He had the jersey in his hands and smiled. "I win." I walked into the room, looking for a new shirt now. 

Jungkook came behind me while I was searchihng for a new shirt and turned me around. "I was just kidding jagi. Here~" he pulled the jersey over my head and I did the rest. "I like it when you wear my shirts." He gave me a smile and gave me a quick kiss before hugging me. "Just remember that that's my jersey, and that you're mine only~" 


Okay so it's a one-shot instead~~ I bought a Jungkook Jersey so I decided to write this since I was really happy!! Was this a good one-shot? I'm sorry it was so short!! Bye guys~ I have to go clean now T.T <3