The four times junhyung fell asleep and the one time he didn’t

                                                                                                           1

The first time it happened was on a tuesday morning, accidentally waking up at 4:46am with several restless attempts to get back to sleep and no success he groggily forces himself out of his bed. Annoyed that his sleep has slipped through his fingers once again, he steadily walks towards the kitchen and decides to make himself coffee.

Leaning over the kitchen counter junhyung listens to the silence that fills up his apartment, it had taken him a couple of days to get used to the silence since when he first moved into his own apartment, since he was used to the obnoxious laughter and unnecessary shouting. Of course it annoyed the heck out of him especially when he was trying to work, but at times like these he actually does miss it.

With his warm coffee mug cradled in his hand he turns his attention to the balcony, realising that he has been a while since he watched the sun rise. Heading towards the balcony carefully avoiding hyungnims toys on the floor, he slides open the balcony door and settles down onto the nearest seat. Taking a sip of his coffee, he finally finds himself comfortable.

He watched as the sun rose and bloomed into the sky giving life to the sky again; when the clouds dispersed slowly Junhyung finally felt his eye lids begin to flutter as his sleep was coming back to him. His abandoned warm coffee was now half empty and cold.

 

 

                                                                                                            2

The second time that he fell asleep he wasn’t alone. He finally had a day without schedule and decided to dedicate his whole day to hyungnim, however throughout his bonding session an unexpected problem happened that left his precious hyungnim with a strained left paw.

Junhyung was seated on his couch as he watched his puppy stumble back and forth happily occupying himself with his toys, every now and then he would get paranoid thinking that his paw would get worse and it didn’t help that his pup didn’t like to stay in one place for very long. Sighing heavily he got off the couch and sat on the floor in front of hyungnim.

“hyungnim”, the puppy turned its attention towards junhyung before making his way towards him with a squeaky bone in his mouth. Arms reached out and open, hyungnim immediately made himself comfortable on his lap, taking the squeaky bone out his mouth he held the puppy’s face in his hands while smothering hyungnim in kisses all over. In return he was also smothered in kisses from the other; junhyung’s eye of sight was drawn towards the bandaged left paw as he carefully held it in his hand.

 His heart dropped to his stomach, guilt grew inside of him as he blamed himself for not paying close attention towards hyungnim if he did then his dear pup wouldn’t have been in this state. And he knew that the smallest was hurt too, seeing him wince every time he ran across the room. Realizing that he had been too caught up in his thoughts he hugged hyungnim close to his chest as junhyung lay on his side with knees bent almost towards his chest. “My poor baby, appa is really sorry that you got hurt, it’s my entire fault.” Feeling hyungnim nudge his chin with his nose and proceeding to cover junhyungs chin and neck with kisses, junhyung lightly scratched behind his pup’s favourite spot as he felt the tail happily wagging against his stomach.

They both stayed in the same spot and eventually fell asleep with hyungnim embraced with junhyungs warmth.

 

 

                                                                                                             3

The third time this happened was also during the early morning, instead it was at the studio. Junhyung had been working nonstop on constantly editing and creating music for the upcoming of beast’s comeback, he doesn’t quite remember what time he even arrived at the studio.

Being completely absorbed into his world of music, eyes glued towards the computer bordered by more than a handful of technology equipment containing various buttons and switches with constant flickering lights. The walls were decorated with shelves full of gifts from people who were close to him and large motivational posters were spread across the remaining gaps of the wall.

Moving back away from his computer a bit, junhyung moved his head from side to side removing the stiffness from staying still for so long. Tearing his eyes away from his work in progress he glanced around the studio taking in his inspirations from each and every corner before stopping to look at the clock, 3:30am. He moved back closer towards the computer making sure to save his work, picking up his phone he sees the numerous messages left from the members. Asking if he’ll be home for dinner, to not overwork himself and get plenty of rests in between.

Feeling a bit guilty for making them worry over him he contemplates on whether to reply back to all of them now, but decides against it knowing that they all would’ve been asleep by now.
“I’ll make it up to them later by buying dinner.” Muttering to himself, slowly sinking down his seat with his head laid back and eyes closed.

When he opened his eyes he realises that he had fallen asleep, sitting up straight a bundle of soft fabric that was once covering him was now pooled on his lap. He soon finds out that the soft fabric was his Pokémon blanket that was given to him when he was twelve and only used it when he felt like napping on the couch, he was sure that he left it at the dorm and didn’t bring it with him at all he looked towards his monitor to find a teal sticky note.

The note read; ‘Please come home soon, I miss you we miss you – seung’ smiling brightly at the cute note he noticed that there was more written, ‘p.s I washed your dumb blanket for you.’

 

 

                                                                                                               4

The fourth time it happened he was the happiest he had been in weeks. He was surrounded by the people he loved and cared about deeply, as always when all of them were together there was never a silent moment. Instead the atmosphere was pure happiness. Doojoon’s obnoxious laughter while hitting the person nearest to him (that victim was almost always dongwoon) and yoseob’s infectious laughter was always the start of the domino effect before they all ended up erupting into laughter too.

After they all had a big feast of a dinner, they all decided to watch some random movie just to kill time. All of them squashed onto the sofa with a lot of shoving and getting comfortable while arguing with one another about the lack of space, dongwoon clutching onto the bowl of popcorn and kikwang trying to grabs as many handfuls as he can without getting caught. They all soon focused upon the movie in front of them.

To be honest junhyung lost interest in the movie about half way, looking around he found doojoon at the end of the couch dead asleep with his mouth open with yoseob who somehow ended up on the floor but with his back resting against doojoon’s legs. Next to doojoon was kikwang and dongwoon as they both of them happened to be asleep too, kikwangs head resting on dongwoons shoulder while dongwoon’s head was on top of kikwangs, In between them a bowl of popcorn.

Finally there was hyunseung who was clutching on to a pillow, with his head slowly falling forward. Junhyung brought the other closer to him and let his head rest on his shoulder, feeling at peace for once in a very long time drifted off to sleep along with the rest.  

 

 

5

The one time he didn’t fall asleep he was glad he didn’t. Having another jam packed schedule today, he noticed something very important who was going to look after hyungnim? After desperately calling nearly almost everyone he knew if they could babysit hyungnim ended up in disappointment and more stress as they all were busy too.

After the whole fiasco a miracle finally appeared in the name of hyunseung. Hyunseung was currently holding hyungnim in his arms as junhyung frantically lectured hyunseung the whole pup’s life history to him while settling down all the stuff that was needed for the puppy. Before the other could even say a word Junhyung thanked him as he said his goodbyes while quickly dashing away to the awaiting car where their manager was not while forgetting to tell hyunseung that he owes him one.

Unfortunately his schedule today was more tiring than his others, completely drained with barely enough energy to even talk he made his way to the dorm where hyunseung and hyungnim was since the rest were also busy and had stuff to attend to. Finding the dorm to be somewhat to quiet for its own good he found the both of them curled up together on the sofa.

Hyunseung was lying on his side coiled around hyungnim, whose face was buried in the other chest, seeing his two precious babies sleeping he took the moment to capture it on his phone making it his new wallpaper. He quickly went and retrieved his Pokémon blanket and covered them both as he sat down in front of the sofa watching them sleep away.

 

The corner of his lips rose, the one time he didn’t fall asleep he was glad he didn’t.

 


it's been so warm for the past couple of days and I'm not used to it because its always been raining and if you're lucky rare sunny days in london. asdfghjklazxs
hopefully by the end of this week i'm gonna get update Class Adventures c:

Thank you for reading this story! ♥

x