Wrinkles

Bbangji's Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, here, there are some wrinkles here!”

A slim forefinger kept poking some spot on her boyfriend’s left temple which shivering the owner of the skin. Unmoved by her skinship, the girl kept pointing un-wrinkle spot near his closed eyes for getting his attention.

“Jung Eunji stop provoking me!” and yes, nice start for Eunji. Her boyfriend groaned in his deep husky voice as he grabbed his girl’s finger and put it on his chest. His eyes still unmoved as he sighed roughly, trying to release his fatigue outside his body.

“I don’t lie, you have some wrinkles here,” the called Jung Eunji refused to lose so then she used her free hand to point that earlier spot. Her forefinger moved from the up side to the down side which shivering this man even more.

Yongguk slightly opened his eyes, and immediately greeted by the playful eye smile of his girlfriend. The beautiful lady constantly showed her grin trying to invite his gummy smile. “Don’t provoke me, I’m so tired,” yet he kept muttering his warn as he again closed his eyes.

This time the girl dared to play his bang, bringing some strain to the left side and some to the right side, drawing a perfect dork image of her boyfriend. And for her success, she giggled amusedly. “Now, I can cover your wrinkles, Yongguk-ssi,” being proud she was, Eunji again chuckled on his chest.

“Hyerim-ah,” he glared at the grinning young lady, “I’m tired babe”

Rather than giving up, Eunji chose to widening her smile and showing her white perfect teeth, “then don’t be tired oppa-ya!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter