Chapter Twenty Six

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Twenty Six:

Taecyeon arrived home from work late at night.

He got out of his car and walked towards the front door. He walked in and checked his watch. It was a few minutes after midnight.

Taec peeked into the kitchen, half expecting Yoona to be there. Instead, his mother was sitting at the counter, sipping a cup of warm tea.

She looked at her son with old, wise eyes.

"Taecyeon...why did you come so late?" She asked quietly.

Taec sighed.

"Why are you still awake, Mother? It's late."

Mrs. Ok set down her cup.

"I was waiting for you." She sighed. "Your wife...what you did to her this morning..."

Taecyeon cringed. What he did was a mistake. A huge mistake. He glanced at his mom.

"Is...Yoona okay?"

Mrs. Ok looked down.

"She barely ate today. All she did was stay in the room, coming down once for milk to feed Jae Hwa." She looked at Taec. "She's...scared of you now."

Taec stared.

"W-what?" He gulped. "How could she be scared of me? I'm...I-I'm her husband."

"How could a husband treat his wife like that? If you were a girl, wouldn't you be at least a little bit scared of your husband if he acted like you did this morning?"

The last thing Taecyeon wanted was for Yoona to be hurt and scared. He had lost control earlier.

Taec turned.

"I'm going up." He started up the stairs. Mrs. Ok reached over and grabbed his arm. She looked at her son.

"You...apologize to your wife. You made a mistake."

Taec looked down. He nodded slowly.

Then he headed up the stairs slowly.

Taec gently opened the door to he and Yoona's bedroom. He saw Yoona holding Jae Hwa in her arms, smiling at him. She turned and saw Taec.

Taecyeon saw Yoona's smile disappear and she flinched. His mother was right; she WAS scared of him.

Yoona carefully set Jae Hwa down and covered him with his blanket. Then she glanced at Taec,

"Y-you're back." She said quietly. Her voice sounded cautious and weaker than usual.

Taec nodded.

"Sorry I came late." He said. Yoona looked at him.

Taec took a step forward. Yoona flinched again.

"Yoona..." Taec looked at her. "I'm...I'm sorry for how I treated you this morning...and for the past few weeks. I've...been completely out of it."

Yoona stared. Taec looked down at her hand and took it into his. He held her hand fondly while looking at her.

"I promise I will never hurt you again. Please...forgive me....and..." Taec gazed at Yoona. "Please, don't be afraid of me. I never intended to hurt you. The last thing I want is for you to be scared of me and leave me."

Yoona had tears in her eyes. Taec pulled her into a gentle hug.

Yoona laid her head on her husband's chest.

The Taecyeon she had known was back...her loving husband was back. Yoona buried her face in his chest and slowly wrapped her arms around him.

"I won't leave you." She whispered. "No matter what."

Taec kissed his wife's head.

"Thank you, Yoona...I love you."

Yoona looked up at him. Taecyeon slowly leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Yoona was surprised, but slowly kissed back.

Taec carefully led her to the bed and laid down with her.

For the first time in forever, Taecyeon and Yoona both had a good night's sleep.

 

"You two seem happy." Mrs. Ok commented as she watched Taec and Yoona scamper around the kitchen together, making breakfast. "Did you two make up?"

Taec had taken a day off from work so her could spend time with Yoona and Jae Hwa; he wanted to make up for the weeks he had been distant towards his family.

He smiled at his mom. Yoona blushed.

"Yes, Mother." She smiled.

Taecyeon set down platters onto the table and they sat down for breakfast. Before eating, Yoona made Jae Hwa's formula and carried the baby into the dining room. She sat down in her chair, preparing to feed him.

Then Taec gestured to Yoona.

"Hand him over." He winked. "I'll feed him." He carried Jae Hwa and smiled at his son. He fed Jae Hwa the formula, grinning. Yoona smiled.

Seeing Taecyeon smiling after such a long period of time made her feel happy. She watched Jae Hwa on his bottle.

"Jae Hwa should be able to eat solid baby food soon, right?"

Yoona nodded.

"Yes. He's almost nine months now." She smiled. Taec gasped.

"Already?" He stared at Jae Hwa. He couldn't believe his son was nearly a year old already.

Yoona smiled.

"You should go to the store and buy some ingredients for baby food today." Mrs. Ok said. She winked. "Of course, if you have time. You'll probably be busy spending time with Taecyeon."

Taec smiled.

"We can shop. We need to get some diapers and stuff anyways." He said. He set down Jae Hwa's bottle and kissed his forehead.

"Aigoo...you finished drinking already?" Mrs. Ok smiled.

Taec put Jae Hwa in his walker and sat down to eat his own breakfast.

"Eat up, Yoona." He smiled, chewing. Yoona smiled back.

"You too, oppa."

Mrs. Ok smiled.

"Seeing you smile after so long..." She looked at her son. "...it makes me feel so happy, I could fly."

 

Baekhyun walked into Taeyeon's hospital room.

"Taeyeon!" He smiled. Taeyeon turned.

"Oh! B-Baekhyun!" She bowed. Baekhyun laughed.

"Why are you bowing? We are friends now." He told her.

Taeyeon bit her lip.

"Y-you might be older than me."

Baek smiled.

"I'm only twenty."

Taeyeon stared.

"Really?" She blinked. "Then...I'm your noona..."

Baekhyun blinked.

"I...guess you are."

They glanced at each other. Baek blushed.

"'Noona neomoo yeppeooo....'" Baek began to sing. He covered his mouth.

Taeyeon laughed, blushing.

"I love that song." She smiled.

"Same here." Baek smiled back.

"Anyways..." He grinned. "I heard you were being discharged today!" He looked at her in concern. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"I'm fine now. I can walk better now, too." She smiled.

Baek helped her pack up her things from the hospital room and walked with her to the front desk. They filled out the discharge form and walked outside.

Taeyeon looked around.

"I don't see any taxis..."

Baek looked at her.

"Why do you need a taxi?" He grinned. "You can take my car!"

He led her to a silver Mercedes and put her luggage in the trunk.

Then Baek opened the door for Taeyeon for her to go in.

"Get in, noona." He smiled. "I'll take you home."

Taeyeon stared.

"Really?"

"Yeah! We're friends now." He smiled. "I should help you more."

Taeyeon smiled and got into the car.

Baek got in as well and started the engine.

They drove out of the hospital's parking lot and towards Taeyeon's house, a good friendship beginning to blossom between them.

 

Nickhun arrived in Los Angeles after a 17 hour flight. He walked out of the terminal and towards the baggage claim.

"OMG! That guy is so hot!" One girl exclaimed.

"Is he a KPOP idol or something?" Another whispered.

"I would SO date him!" A third girl squealed.

Nickhun glanced at the girls, who froze in shock when they noticed that Khun had heard everything.

Khun winked at the girls while grabbing his suitcase. The girls squealed and blushed.

Then Khun turned towards the airport exit.

'I don't need those girls..." Khun thought as he walked outside to sunny Los Angeles. He took out his Samsung and smiled when he saw the lock screen wallpaper. He grinned at Tiffany's picture he had used for his wallpaper.

'I don't need those girls...because I already have Tiff...'

He dialed Tiff's number.

It was nightime in Seoul, but Tiffany answered.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded sleepy.

"Did I wake you up?" Khun asked, smiling.

Tiffany smiled on the other end.

"Yes, but I don't mind."

Khun grinned.

"Did you arrive at L.A?" Tiffany asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Khun said. "Don't worry."

Tiffany huffed on the other end.

"You better not be staring at other girls." She warned.

Khun laughed.

"Don't worry." He told her.

"Don't even THINK about any other girl." Tiffany said.

Khun laughed again.

"Don't worry. All day I think of you. Just you." He said smiling.

Tiffany smiled.

"Ok then, oppa..."

"Head back to the dream world, Tiff. And dream about me." Khun said.

Tiffany laughed.

"Alright. Bye, oppa. I love you."

Khun smiled.

"I love you too, Tiff."

 

Taecyeon and Yoona walked around the mall together, pushing Jae Hwa in a stroller. Taec pushed the stroller as Yoona walked beside him.

"Is there anything you want?" Taec asked, smiling. "I'll buy you anything."

Yoona smirked.

"Anything?"

Taec nodded, smiling cutely.

"Anything for my beautiful Yoona."

Yoona thought.

"Ah!" She smiled. "I want frozen yogurt!"

Taec laughed.

"That's it?"

Yoona thought.

"I also want some new clothes for Jae Hwa." She grinned.

Taec laughed again.

"Alright. I'll buy you frozen yogurt and then let's go get some clothes for Jae Hwa."

Yoona smiled.

They walked to the frozen yogurt shop.

The two stood in a long line of customers waiting for frozen yogurt. Yoona glanced at Taec.

"Oppa, I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom." She said. Taec nodded.

"Come back soon." He smiled.

Yoona nodded and turned. She hurried towards the bathroom.

She turned a corner and felt herself accidentally crash into someone.

"Oh...I'm s-so sorry!" She stuttered.

"It's fine...are you alright?" A familiar voice said.

Yoona looked up...and saw the doctor from the day of Mr. Ok's death.

Lee Seung Gi gasped. He saw a pretty, familiar girl in front of him.

'That girl...' He remembered seeing her at the hospital, holding a baby...he felt his heart quicken.

"I'm so sorry..." Yoona said, bowing.

Lee Seung Gi nodded.

"I-it's fine." He said.

Yoona bowed one last time and turned, hurrying off towards the restrooms.

Seung Gi stared. He felt his cheeks grow warm and his heartbeat quicken. He shook his head.

"Lee Seung Gi!" He scolded himself. "What are you thinking? She's married...she has a child..."

Seung Gi swallowed.

No matter if she was married or had a child or husband, he was already falling for her...

--------------------------------------------------

YAYAYAY

i updated :D

so...this chap is pretty different from the previous one. Taec and yoona made up (yay!) and Taec is finally out of his depression stage and everything is going well for the couple...but of course, seung gi is developing feelings for (gasp) yoona! :o

i wonder what will happen >;)

khun is in america now, and although he is dating tiff, could he possibly fall for another girl...? :o

(btw, did you guys notice how i incorporated one of 2pm's songs into the story?

Khun: don't worry. ALL DAY I THINK OF YOU. <=== genius mode right there 

Plus, I made a shinee connection as well! The part when Baek starts singing replay :) Speaking of shinee, taemin will be making a comeback soon in the story! During the period after yoona's wedding, he was in goondae (Korean required military service) Tae min may have a love blossom as well, so be aware of that ^ ^

also, taeyeon and baekhyun (^_^) are getting to be even closer friends now :D  (but don't worry, all you wootae shippers. Wooyoung will show up soon ;))

i will update soon!

Thanks to everyone who reads my story and subscribes! I appreciate it a lot!

:D