Final.

let's bake

                                                                                  hop.jpg

 

" Hobie~"

"yes jagiya?" He take alook at you whe you call his name with a very cute tone.
"Tomorrow is my sister birthday" you replied

"so?"

" I think I want to give her my homemade birthday cake"
Suddenly Hoseok, your boyfriend burst into laugh. You frown. 

"What so fuuny?"
" You rarely cook for me. Then you want to bake? Are you serious?"

You pout when listened what he said. If you rarely cook for him it doesn't mean you are not good at baking. 
" Ok then. You can sleep at this couch tonight." You get off from the sofa that you shared with Hoseok right now and walk to the kitchen. You tried your best to hide your smile when you see Hoseok's shock face.

" jagiya~! Don't get angry with me. I know you can bake so well. So what you want me do for you?" Hoseok try to persuaded you. He wrap his arms around your waist and put his his chin at your shouldher. A small laugh get out from your mouth bcause it feel so ticklish.

" Help me open this plastic. I want to get the other ingreadient ready." you take his arm off your waist and hand him a plastic of flour. 

"ok then." Hoseok just following your instruction and open the plastic carefully. " Then?" He asked when he done his work

"Take that cup beside the bowl and scoop it. Put 1 and half cup of it and put in the bowl." You said without looking at him. You are too busy looking for your vanilla extract. You remember that you put it in the fridge but it's already gone.

"1 cup in the bowl and then another half." Hoseok talk alone. After done doing it, he try to feel the texture of the flour.
"ouh. it's soft." suddenly an naughthy idea pop up in his head. He silently walking toward you and blow some flour that he put on his palm to your side face.

"Yaa!! What you doing?! My eyes hurt!" Your starting to rub your right eyes that feel hurt beacuse some of the flour get into your eye. 
 

"___-ah. I'm really sorry." he make your body facing him then he get rid you hand from you eyes. 
"i don't mean it. I thought it will be fun.I'm sorry again" he gently blow your eye to get rid the flour from it.

"Are you ok now?' he ask you after he done.
" I don't know.". you replied coldly. Hoseok started to feel guilty.

"jagiyaaa~ forgive me. I will not do it again. I'm promise.!" he raised his hand like predges.

"I'll accept your apology if we...." you raised your one eyebrow. Hoseok getting suspense.
"if we what?"

"If we having flour fight!" you suddenly take a handful of flour and throw it at him. Hoseok stunned for a momment. But his lips formed asmile after a second.

" It sounds great! " He laugh and try to chase you around the kitchen with bowl full of flour on his hand.

 

==================================================

So, how is it? I wish I could write more but i'm running out time. Hope you guys enjoy ^^