04♀♂

CO-ED ♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZE:A - Aftermath

 

Daewon's SC Office

"Sit down." Daewon's Student Council President politely said ushering the students of Ehwa to the table. They all find their seats & settled themselves on it.

"If you are thinking that we will give up our spots in the Student Council to you and your crew then you are wrong." Dara went straight to the point, wanting to finish their so called private meeting with Daewon's SC members quickly. She just can't stand them.

Daewon's representatives exchanged glances.

Yixing cleared his throat, "About that, how about we let the whole student body decide?" he suggested.

Ah Ri snorted at this, "Your school have more students than ours, you have a great advantange here & that's not fair on our part." She said. 

"Well, that's your problem not ours." Kyungsoo said in a calm manner. 

Ah Ri slammed her fist on the table & angrily looked at Kyungsoo. "Well, aren't you being inconsiderate here?" She said gritting her teeth. This wide eyed guy across her is getting on her nerves already.

He stared at her with those big eyes of his. 'God, he's intimidating.' She immediately shook that thought off, it's like admitting defeat already & the game is just barely starting.

"If that's how you want to interpret it." He replied in an uninterested tone.

Ah Ri inhaled deeply. Oh, how she wanted to punch his pretty face right now but of course she won't do it ONLY to avoid her friend's long- scoldings. Dara is a nagger, she may not look like it but she is. She just won't let you off so easily if you did something wrong & that's what the whole crew (the SC members) has been avoiding. She won't risk it for this wide eyed creature in front of her though it's tempting.

"Then there's no use of us being here, we should end this here. Let's go, guys." Dara stood up & grabbed her things on the table.

She was about to head out when she heard him yell, "EVERYONE OUT!" she saw s scampered away in fear leaving her and her SC members in the room with him, his Vice President & Do Kyungsoo. 

"I SAID EVERYONE OUT!"

"Yixing.." Kyungsoo calls out.

"Go."

"K." The two both made their way out of the room.

She tilted her head meeting his eyes. "Except you." She heard him whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter