01♀♂

CO-ED ♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss A - I don't need a Man

 

01

 

"Jung Soojung." Mumbled by one of the students when a member of  'Fab 5' passed by them. Students who were chit-chatting immediately stopped & stepped aside to make way for her. Some stared at her back enviously, she's wearing this limited edition of branded clothes and accessories that most of them can't afford.

"So, who was that?" All heads are on her giving her an 'are-you-kidding-me' look. She swallowed the lump on nervously, getting in trouble in her first day of school is not what she wanted. Her bestfriend already warned her to keep a low profile and not to draw any attention if she wanted to survive in this School. 

"Let me guess, a transferee?" The pretty girl who has her finger under her chin asked. She quickly nodded her head.

"Im Nayeon." She reads her nametag.

"So, you enrolled here without knowing a thing about the school?" Another student interrupted their conversation. She was crossing her arms while waiting for her reply.

"I-is that necessary?" She questioned. 

She has her hand on her chest, "Of course, IT IS!" She yelled. "What if you accidentally bumped into our Fab 5 w/out knowing a thing about them? you will get yourself.."

Her dramatic speech was interrupted by their Student Council President's "What's going on here?" She coldly ask.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! It's Sandara Park!" The students around the hallway started whispering, some are looking at her in amazement.

"S-sunbae.." Mumbled by the first girl who talked to her.

Nayeon observed the crowd in amazement as they crowded around the pretty girl and her two friends like they were some sort of superstars. The students are now snapping pictures of the 3 girls.

"The transferee?" Dara turn to her & sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter