Final

Childhood's Memories

 

             

   (You)                                                                                                          (luhan)

 

 

 

(Luhan)

 

FlashBack

 

 

"Oppa!" A toddler ran to a boy. "Nae y/n?" He smiled and the girl hugged him. "Oppa , you are not going to leave me don't you?" She smiled, showing her dimples. The boy smiled and nod before they made a hug.

 

 

End of FlashBack

 

I walked the hallway as people whispered each other about me. I looked down as I walked into my class. Well my name is y/n. And I'm now 18 years old. I don't have any friends. I used to have but I don't why he just ignoring me and at the end we seperated our ways and now he never talked to me and he will ignore me or treat me like stranger. I sighed as I took out my book. I love reading books, I guess that's why they feel disgusting to be my friend,  I am a nerd. 

 

 

"Okay class. Make sure you finish your homework. thank you" the teacher said and we thanked her before she lost of our sight. I packed my bag and suddenly someone grabbed my book.

 

"Umm lost children memories" he said in annoying voice and all the crowd looked at us.  "Give me that Kai!" I said, trying to get my book back and at the end, I stumbled and accidentally broke my spectacles. "aww poor you nerd!" He said as the whole class laughed at me. My tears suddenly fall down but I wiped them away. I stood up and gathered my books and put it in my bag. my sight was blurring but I tried to walk. I accidentally hit a locker, a signboard and many more. Suddenly I fall down my knee and began to cry. And then , a soft hand touching my hand and helped me to stand up. he began to walk and I follow him. "y/n!" Someone called me and it's sound familiar. my mother! "Eomma?" My mother reached me and hugged me. "What happened to your spectacles?" She cupped my face. But I shooked my head. "I accidentally break it" I lied as I heard someone sigh. I tried to grab her/his hand but he/she held her/his hand. "Thanks for helping me" I hugged her/him. This person look like a man since he has a tough body.

 

Fast forward

 

I walked the hallway,  want to go to the canteen but suddenly a strong arms pushed me against the wall. "K-kris" I shuttered as he chuckled. "Can you do a favour for me?" He said as I sighed. they are my bullies. "Can you do it by yourselves?" I soft mumbled. "what?" He asked as his face came closer. "Nothing. What it is?" I asked as he smirked. "do a homework for us!" He said as  he handed me a bag. I grabbed and he smiled before walked away. "Ask my help, didn't say thank you, what a great human!" I mumbled. I walked home and as usually greeted my mother and my father before went to my room. I sat and took their books and started to do. Out of blue, a paper fall down from someone book. I grabbed it and opened it.

 

 

I miss you y/n-ah.

 

My eyes widen as I read this. he still remember me? I though he hate to be my friend? I though he love his friends more than he love his childhood?  I shooked my head and started to do a homework. 

 

I glanced at clock. it's already 12.45a.m. I yawned but I shooked my head. "I need to finish my work!" I said but my eyes getting heavy and heavy. Finally, I landed my head on the table and drifted to dreamland. 

 

Fast forward

 

 

"Y/n?" My mother shaked me. I sat down and rubbed my eyes. I glanced at clock and my eyes widen. "Oh my god! I am late!" I ran to my bathroom and get ready. I wore my uniform and put on converse. I grabbed my bag and walked out from the room. "Bye eomma! I love you" I yelled from outside and did not realise I just miss something. 

 

 

I ran the hallway and rushed to my class. my class is a little bit far away from the other. I knocked the door and all of crowd looked at me. Duh it's not like I'm ! duh.  

 

"Y/n! Late huh?" Our mathematic teacher, mrs.Wong said. I bowed and nodded. "I am sorry ma'am, I promise this is will never happen" I said as she nodded. she pleased me to sit. I put my bag down and sit. "Okay class, take out your book, I want to see thw homework I have gave you!" Mrs.Wong said. I grabbed my bag and opened the zip. As I opened, my eyes widen. "where's the bo-" oh my god! I forgot to bring them along! I faced and saw Luhan was giving me a 'where's my book?' sign. I mumbled 'I forget to bring it!' and his eyes widen. 

 

"Haa exo! Where's your books!" Mrs.Wong said as they looked down. "Umm miss, we forget to bring it.." their leader, Suho said as mrs.Wong shooked her head. "detention class  after this" and now shw walked towards me. "Y/n, show me your homework" she smiled but I bowed 90 degree. " I am sorry, I didn't bring it" I looked down. "I see.. detention class after this! understand?" I nodded and she started to start her leasons.

 

 

"A-20" I mumbled as I searched for a detention class. I opened the door and I sighed. 11 boys looked at me. Maybe already wait for me... "finally!" Chanyeol said and Chen came towards me. Where's the teacher? Suddenly a strong hands pulled my hair and I yelles in pain. "S-stop!" I begged but he pulled me and  made me stumbled. I started to cry as my body started shake. My sight started to blur and the last thing I heard was 

 

 

"Y/n!" 

 

I opened my eyes as I looked everywhere. where I am? I felt something soft holding my hand. I looked and.. Luhan? I tried to not wake up. "Y/n?" He said while he rubbed his eyes. "Luhan?" I asked as he smiled. "Hey love" he said as I felt something on my stomach. "why you help me? I though you love watching me suffer?" I asked as he stared at me. "What make you say that?!" He asked back. "You hate me. Obviously" I said as he sat at my And our face just a few inches away. 

 

 

"I didn't hate you. But I-I- love you... you are my amazing friend since I was a kid. I love you more than everything. But I was scared to tell you so I ignore you. I don't have any idea why exo bullied you. I always command them to stop it but they didn't take it serious.. I am so so sorrry, and please give me a chance to fix it. I need you" he burst out as I began to blush. He just said that?

 

"I-I like you too" I said,looking away. He cupped my face and smiled. He hugged me before crashed his lips on mine. He broke the kiss and I blushed. 

 

 

"So can I consider you as my  girlfriend already?" 

 

 A/N:  SORRY IF CHEN BEING RUDE IN THIS ONE SHOT.  I AM SORRY, BUT HE SEEN SUITABLE IN THAT CHARACTER!  BUT DON'T WORRY, HE WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT RIGHT? HE'S OUR PRINCE TROLL FOREVER ♡ BY THE WAY. DROP YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE IT :)