FINAL

3 Words To A Love Letter

 

The boy watched the girl walk out of the class room silky hair flowing along with her. He let out a deep sigh letting his black hair ruffle a bite in front of his eyes.

He thought back to the first time he saw her on his first day to be exact. Her brown eyes were sparkling along with her black colored hair.

He took out his notebook opened to a clean page then stared at it, what should I write? He wrote his feelings like a poet would, that didn't work so he crumpled the paper and throw it behind him.

Seven papers lay on the floor each one not showing enough of his feelings to be the one.

As he sat hunched over his desk he didn't quiet notice the young girl behind him reading the crumpled letter she would smile at each crumpled letter she would smile at each one the seemed very happy and pure but why was he throwing them out like that? They did feel a little incomplete but if he worked at it I bet they would be so much better the girl thought.

Suddenly the boy stands up holding a folded piece of paper in front of him face beaming.

Perfect he thought and turned to run out the door to find the girl. When right there in the door way brown eyes and all were staring with surprise.

"Jieun - ah what are you doing here?" he asked hiding the letter behind him suddenly very nervous.


"I forgot my pencil case and noticed you working" she looked at the ground at the scattered pile of papers and blushed a little.


"Oh Uh Ya I was just writing something" he said blushing as well.


"Who are they for?" her face was in a smile but the he could see the slight sadness in her eyes as she said the words.


"Did you read them?" his face didn't change from the soft pink.


"Sorry, I read a few, sorry" the sadness in her eyes grew more.


"There for a very special person I've been meaning to talk to" said the boy taking a step towards the girl.


"Well she must be lucky there all seem very sweet, very loving" a tear fell slowly down her cheek, she didn't wipe it away.


"They seemed good but I didn't think it said what I felt" he took another three steps taking the paper out from behind his back.

He held it out to her "Can you tell me if this letter is any better I think its perfect" he whispered as the paper was taken from his hand.

The girl had more tears in her eyes but her face was a constant smile.


She slowly unfolded the paper.

I must be happy for him, if he found the person he loves the most I shouldn't stop him I shouldn't be sad. Her tears stopped, her breathing halted as she read the letter. Jieun thought.


I Love You Lee Jieun


She looked up at him happiness taking control, she throw her arms around his neck and kissed him a kiss she could only find to describe as passionate a passionate kiss.


"I guess it's perfect" he said embracing her, she looked up smile reaching to her perfect eyes


"Myungsoo, I Love You."