Fanfic Writter [one shot]

Fanfic Writter [one shot]

Everyone in their dorm noticed the changes in Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Before Sungmin would cuddle around with the other members in his free-time, while Eunhyuk would always play with the other members. But now, the both of them are glued in their computers. The members even accused Kyuhyun that he may have influenced the innocent fellows but Kyuhyun straight-forwardly denied it.

Because of this, Leeteuk as the leader and the eldest among the members decided to find out what is happening. He entered the room of Sungmin and found him seating in the chair of his computer set. He noticed that Sungmin is seriously typing something on the computer as he proceeded to seat and the couch near the computer set. He asked Sungmin “What are you doing?” Sungmin was a bit shock because he didn’t notice Leeteuk.

“Oh hyung, I’m just writing a story.”

“Story?”

“Yah it is called fanfic”

“Oh, and it is about Eunmin” Leeteuk said as he took a look at the computer and Sungmin blushed

“So this is what you’ve been up to” he said then continued “You should confess to him directly and not just write a story” then Sungmin blushed again.

Leeteuk already knew about Sungmin’s feelings towards Eunhyuk, and he also knows that Eunhyuk feels the same too. Then he looked at the screen and found a username….

“Who’s DanceAnchovy?”

“He’s a new friend of mine in making fanfic, he also writes many Eunmin fanfics, and in fact all his fanfics are Eunmin.”

“Oh……………” Then Leeteuk stood up and went out

He then proceeded to Eunhyuk’s room that is in the same dorm floor as Sungmin’s room. When he opened the door, he looked at Eunhyuk and saw him typing like what Sungmin is doing.

“Now what have you’ve been up to?” Leeteuk asked

“I’m making a fa-“

“Fanfic?”

“How did you know hyung?”

“Gosh, maybe that fanfic virus is really contagious”

“It’s not a virus and what are you here for?”

“Just checking” He said as he took a look at the screen and was shocked and asked “Who’s that DanceAnchovy?”

“Oh that is my username profile”

Leeteuk cannot understand what to feel, if he’ll laugh or will be shocked.

“So you are making a Eunmin fanfic.”

“How did you know hyung?”

Leeteuk smiled and said “You should sometimes visit Sungmin in his room and make a fanfic together with him………. Then Leeteuk left, he left with Eunhyuk still confused. But still did what Leeteuk said him to do.

---------------------------------------------------

After that day Sungmin and Eunhyuk regained back to their true selves but something is still different. Now Sungmin will cuddle but only to Eunhyuk, while Eunhyuk will play but only with Sungmin.

Then Leeteuk thought as he observed the two “Finally! Maybe being addict with fanfics can also be a good thing especially in putting two writers together (grin)”