DADDY....

MAYBE I AM MEANT FOR YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

I am now in the boardroom listening to the business proposal of  Le Crepe  food industry regarding my plan to invest in their company. I am planning to venture on food business specifically breads and pastries because my late wife loved baking. I was back to reality when I've felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I was about to turn it off when I've seen that my mom was the one who called and there's even a text message that says, "Minho, call me back immediately its about your son,Dillon". I immediately excused myself and called her because I knew my son has always been a  very witty naughty boy  as well as a prankster all the more. 

"Mom,what did he do this time?" I told my mom while rubbing my temples, my son always seem to give me headaches.

"Minho we couldnt find him." The feeling of dread settled in my gut. He ran away,my son ran away.

"Irine,told me Dillon asked her for a glass of milk and when she came back he's gone. I am very worried son, what if he got lost and someone took him away,what if he was kidnapped or worse-" I cutted her off. I dont want to think of those circumstances right now. I needed to calm down and face the matter with the right state of mind.

"Mom, we'll find him, I know we will,we have to." I cant lose Dillon, he's the only one left to me, I cant lose him too.

"Calm down, now mom I'll do everything I can to find him." I ended the call and informed my secretary Henry he need to fill me in on the meeting and to make sure every documents I needed to sign will be in my office later on.

 "Hyungnim, help me find my son, Irine has placed a GPS tracker on the button of his shirt please find his location." I told my good friend Jinki who was an Intel agent of Interpol who has a wide range of connections in finding lost people. 

"Minho, maybe your son decided to have an adventure trying to find his mom, its been what 5 years? yet you still havent found another woman to be Dillon's mother figure maybe that's the reason why he's always been naughty and always wanting attention." He told me and I know his assumption can be right but I know I can never replace Sulli here in my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli's POV 

I am just glad I still have some of my meds left. I dont know why I sudddenly became like this again. My Aunt Merlyn told me that my illusions are caused by  my delusional disorder.  I sometimes have illusions before, seeing things and hearing things that was not real. It has been 4 years eversince it stopped, and my psychiatrist told me it wasnt serious any longer and that the attacks of my sickness will be mild from now on. My meds are all for me to calm my nerves whenever it will occur again.

"Mommy, are you alright?" Dillon asked me. I opened my eyes and saw his worried face. I immediately smiled eventhough it might have looked like a wince. 

"I am alright,just a bit dizzy." I told him smiling brightly this time that the pain in my head subsided. I immediately stood up and started clearing the table. We have to go to the mall to buy some clothes for him, I just washed his clothes last night probably it was all dried up now.

We finished up getting ready to go to the mall. I'll just buy some grocery supplies and we are both going to the police station. I was in the aisle of dairy products when I've found out Dillon is no longer by my side. 

"Dillon, where are you baby?." I immediately panicked and began frantically searching for him when I've seen him in the aisle of chocolates and biscuits munching on a snack. I gave out a sigh of relief. He nearly gave me a heart attack. 

"Why did you ran off baby?" I asked him while his jet black hair. 

"I was hungry mom,I am very sorry,it wont happen again promise."he told me with a pleading look and I just cant resist pinching his cheek.

"Okay,no more running off just grab some chocolates you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter