The Diary

Confess To The Diary (Oneshot)

Your POV:

 

It was the most happiest day of my LIFE! and you know why? because, today, is my umma's wedding!!!

Eventhough she had to remarried but, I don't care....cause as long as my mom happy then I will be happy too ^^ tehee~

I was wearing my cousin present which is a simple white dress as I admiring how beautiful it was

I applied some light make up to look preety in this day.

After I done, I went to the back of the garden to see my umma wearing a beautiful wedding dress(http://www.wedding2012.com/wp-content/uploads/3/2680.jpg)

She smile when she see me as she gesture me to come near her.

I ran toward my umma and attack her with a bear hug as she gladly hug me back

"Umma, you look preety."

"Well, my daughter look soo beautiful."

"*blush*thanks umma."

Suddenly, I heard someone shouted my name.

I turn to see my cousin boyfriend but yet my best friend, Niel.

"Wah! Omonim, you look so beautiful." Niel stun.

"Why thank you, Daniel. Where's your girlfriend, Hamnim?"

" She still at the wedding"

My umma eyes widen as she quickly glance her watch.

She sigh and stood up.

"I'm soo nervous~*sigh*"

"Don't worry, umma. Rain samchoon will accompany you." 

She smile at me as Rain samchoon suddenly come.

"Come on, beatiful slow snail bride. Your man is waiting." Rain samchoon joked, make my umma glared at him deadly.

"Don't you DARE to joke around me Jung Jihoon! I'm your noona!"

"I just joking around~come on Maejun noona."

My umma gladly clinging her arm with Rain samchoon as I follow them from behind with Niel.

After she arrive and went beside my new 'appa', the priest started. After the long, long speech he started with a big question.

-end Your POV-

Narrator's POV:

"Do you, Lee Gwangjeon, take Jung Maejun to be you lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in healthy, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Jung Maejun, take Lee Gwangjeon to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in healthy, until death do you part?"

"*blush* I-I do."

The priest smile "You may now, kiss the bride."

They turn as they admiring each other. But soon they stated to kiss.

The ballroom went loud with whistle and cheering as they kept kissing.

While you were eating, someone tap your shoulder as you turn to see who it was.

You heart beat soo fast when you saw a guy with his handsome+cute facial staring at you.

"Do you want to dance with me?" he asked with his hand stuck out, you smile and gladly took it.

You guys dancing slowly follow the rythm while you guys gazing each other eyes with a smile.

"Changsun-ah!" his appa call.

"Nae appa?" Changsun said asked as his appa gesture him to introduce himselt to your umma so, he bow and greet politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Changsun imnida, your husband son. I will be your step son so, please take care of me well~"

Your mom giggle and beam toward him. Your mom eyed you and turn to Changsun

"Nice to meet you, Changsun. I guess you already meet new dongsaeng, right?"

Changsun smile but he shook his head. "I didn't meet her though."

He scratch the back of his head sheepishly.

His father frown and chuckle "Then whose behind your back?"

Changsun turn and pointed to you as you blink in suprise that this guy your dance....is your new oppa.

He turn to his dad, still pointed to you. "S-She my new dongsaeng?"

Your new appa chuckle and nodded.

Your mom signal you to introduce yourself as you did what she told.

"*bow*Annyeonghaseyo, Lee ______ imnida. I'm your new daughter and dongsaeng so, I hope you treat me well." 

Changsun stared at you with a sweet smile glued on his face *She's cute." he thought

After a long party. You guys went home toward your new house.

When you arrive, you gasp to see how BIG your house is.

*OMG! this beyond RICH!!!* you thought, still admire the house call home.

"How was it Changsun?" he asked Changsun as Changsun give two thumbs up.

"Awesome~!" he said proudly.

You guys went into your new house and stop at your beautiful room.

*This will be the best life ever.* You thought as you jump on your bed.

Suddenly, something popped in your mind and went toward your luggage to look for something.

You quickly grab your most secret in your very own diary.

You tap your chin with your pen and stated to write it

                      


                                                        

Date: 23 September

   Dear Diary,

  Today is the best day EVER XD Coz my umma got married with her new husband name Lee Gwangjeon and now, he is oficially my new appa which made me more happy!!! He has a son Lee Changsun and he is my new oppa. I second thought that he is bad or something since he look well~he has muscle and handsome facial that would make all girl drool toward him but then, I realize that he was polite, sweet and friendly one. I think I really falling toward him eventhought I just see him this day and he was my new oppa....I guess its love at the first sight?


You close your diary book and wash up. After you wash up, you wear baby blue nightgown and went to bed to sleep.

 

Joon POV:

 

This my Happiest Day ever!!!

New mom, New House, New Bedroom and...............new dongsaeng...Wah! she was so cute make me blush and my heart beating soo fast like its gonna explode for a minute.

Err...what her name again.....hmmm........ah~her name is ________.

She really cute even with her name suit her but soo sad that she was my dongsaeng.

I went to me new bedroom which make me want to stay forever in this room since it was sooo comfortable.

I went to my luggage and grab my diary which I'll always keep my secret in there.

I wash up and dress up quickly to write something in my diary. I tap my head with my pen and started to write it


Date: 23 September

  Dear Diary,

My mood was DAMN HAPPY!!! coz I got my new life and it was the MOST HAPPIEST LIFE EVER XD but something make me more happy and it was my new donsaeng......________. She was soo cute and I really don't like her to be my dongsaeng coz I want her as my......oh! what am I thinking right now...I just met her but my heart beat really fast like it will come out from my chest. Hmm...maybe its call...love at the first sight? I will find out later.


I put my pen down and close my diary. I turn off the light and sleep.

 

-end Joon POV-


the next chapter will be end so comment and subscribe^^

                                                         ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~