Chapter 16

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun and L continued to joke while walking along the hallways.

Her laughters ceased when she reached her classroom as she dreaded seeing the sight of Junhyung and Yoonmi.

"Go in, everything will be fine. Don't bother about anything else and just focus on the lessons, it's just another 3 more hours." L coaxed and rubbed Jieun's back gently.

Jieun nodded and took a deep breath before stepping into the classroom while L returned to his class.

Yoonmi was chatting away happily with her group of friends, probably boasting about her "date" with Junhyung. Whereas, Junhyung was nowhere to be seen.

She heaved a sigh of relief while walking back to her seat quietly but groaned when she realized that the next lesson only starts in another fifteen minutes.

*Might as well catch a short nap* she thought as she laid her head on the table and dozed off.

Junhyung entered the classroom shortly after and his eyes immediately landed on Jieun's sleeping figure, he couldn't help but shake his head and smile at her cute appearance. The smile faltered when he thought about the chat he had with Hoya just now.

Flashback

Hoya tossed L the sandwich he bought and patted Jieun's head before leaving in silence (Chapter 15)

He then headed back to the cafeteria and straight to Junhyung.

Junhyung looked up at him in puzzlement. "Yes?" he asked

"Can I have a word with you?" Hoya requested.

His polite tone shocked Junhyung slightly but he agreed anyways.

"Have some things to attend to, see you in class later" Junhyung waved and sent Yoonmi a wink before leaving with Hoya,

"What is it?" Junhyung asked when they reached an empty hallway.

"It's about Jieun" Hoya began. "Don't worry, I'm not here to pick a fight or whatever,  I'm just here to carry out my role as a brother. Did something happen to Jieun today? Or did something happen between you both?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter