Chapter 4

Rebel Love

“Hey sister!” Exclaimed the blonde girl as she escaped from between a girl with short bright red hair and another girl with long brown hair.

“She’s your sister?” Asked Seohyun. “How come I didn’t know this when I lived here?” Yoona laughed slightly before ruffling Seohyun’s hair and then focusing her attention on the blonde haired girl in front of them.

“She’s not my sister; she just calls me that because everyone says we look alike.” She answered simply.

“Krystal, this is Seohyun, Seohyun, this is Krystal.” Introduced Yoona, and Seohyun awkwardly smiled and waved at Krystal.

Krystal laughed slightly at the shy girl and pinched her cheeks.

“Cute.” She said while winking, causing the other girl to turn a deep shade of red.

“Hey, Krystal! Control yourself, you already got two girlfriends.” Yoona said as she wrapped her arms around Seohyun shoulders protectively.

“Besides, she’s untouchable.” Continued Hyoyeon.

“Ok, this sounds interesting.” Replied Krystal. “Why is she untouchable? Oh, is she your girlfriend? I’m glad if she is, about time you settled down for a while.”

“I’m not her girlfriend.” Answered Seohyun. “We’re just childhood friends.”

“She’s too innocent and pure, we don’t want to be worse influences than we already are.” Continued Hyoyeon while Yoona nodded along with it.

“Oh, well.” Krystal said. “Let me introduce you to the rest of the girls.”

They stayed there silently while Krystal went to bring the girls so they could introduce themselves to Seohyun.

Hyoyeon was submerged on her thoughts, could it really be a good idea? To settle down for a while? But the biggest doubt on her thoughts was, would it be the best for her to settle down with Seohyun? She shook her head and hurried away those thoughts, she didn’t want to think about that anymore, since she probably was going to lose against Yoona, and Yoona wouldn’t even need to try. As always.

“So, these are Amber and Sulli, my girlfriends so they’re untouchable and these are Luna and Victoria, they’re together so… untouchable.” Said Krystal, looking at Yoona and Hyoyeon, obviously mocking them through her words.

“I… I’m Seohyun nice to meet you.” Said Seohyun as she stared at them weirdly. “You… you have two girlfriends?” She asked softly, a bit embarrassed that she was asking something like that.

“Yup.” Replied Krystal and, as if to prove it, she wrapped one arm around each of her girlfriends’ waists. A proud smile on her lips.

“Well, I hope you have fun, Seohyun, it was nice to meet you.” Said Luna, before smiling brightly at Seohyun and then pulling her girlfriend back to where they were dancing.

“Yeah, go have fun, we’ll have our own fun.” Said Amber while she winked at Seohyun, obviously implying something she didn’t quite get the hang of.

“As much as I love you guys,” Started Hyoyeon. “I’ll go for a few drinks and then I’ll be back in a while.” She rushed off, hoping that a bit of alcohol would be enough for her to stop the bitter thoughts about Yoona and the delusional thoughts about Seohyun when they had just seen other for the first time in 8 years about an hour ago.

“I’ll go for something to drink too.” Said Yoona as she turned around, heading to where the drinks were, but before she could even take a step a hand on her wrist stopped her from moving forward.

“You promised that you’d stay with me.” Said Seohyun as she stared at Yoona with big puppy eyes, making the older one unable to leave.

“Okay, okay, let’s go dance for a while but then you’ll have to come with me to get a drink, you can drink something with no alcohol, no worries.” Seohyun nodded and Yoona took her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

When they got to the dance floor, Yoona started to move her body smoothly following the rhythm of the song, Seohyun just stared at her for a second, wondering if she should’ve just went with her when she wanted to get a drink first.

“Come on, just follow the rhythm.” Said Yoona with a smile.

Seohyun nodded, determined to dance for a while, as she started to move her body, she felt awkward to say the least. She moved her feet side to side slowly, but didn’t know what to do with her arms, so she left them hanging on her sides.

Yoona started to laugh at this and Seohyun dancing immediately, the colors rising to her face as Yoona laughed with wide open.

“Yoona~ you’re supposed to help me, not make fun of me.” Said the younger girl as she crossed her arms and pouted her lips.

“Okay, okay, I’ll help you.” Said Yoona as she chuckles still escaped from her lips. She moved her hands forward, placing them on the crossed arms of her friends, the younger one just looked at her confused and she just smiled charmingly, and uncrossed Seohyun’s arms, she ran her hands from Seohyun’s elbows all the way to her hands, before intertwining their fingers together.

She almost felt herself bursting into laughter as Seohyun’s face turned a red so deep she almost shined in the low lights of the room.

Yoona started to move at the rhythm of the music, her hands moving around smoothly while leading Seohyun to do the same as she was, the younger one started to move more comfortably as Yoona led her in the dance, unconsciously coming closer to one another as they danced following the rhythm of any song that resounded in the room.

Before they knew it, they were both flesh against flesh, Yoona’s hands were on Seohyun’s hips bringing her even closer if it was possible as Seohyun danced along the song in the background with her eyes closed, her hips swayed side to side moving in sync with Yoona’s own, her hands on the shortest one’s shoulders, enjoying the feeling of adrenaline that rushed through her whole being while being this close to her childhood friend.

The music changed and both of them opened their eyes, realizing just how close they were to one another. Seohyun felt her cheeks turn bright red when Yoona smirked at her, yet she couldn’t find it in her to lean away from their embrace, Yoona’s beautiful doe eyes rooted her on her place and her breath that crashed against her lips enchanted her, not allowing her to even think of breaking their embrace.

“Seohyun,” Murmured the older one, causing the mentioned to shiver.

“Yes?” Replied Seohyun, her gaze never leaving Yoona.

“Let’s go get something to drink. I’m a bit thirsty.” Yoona said while her dry lips, not noticing how the young one stared at her lips while she did.

“Okay.” Said the younger one as Yoona let go of her hips and Seohyun let go of her shoulders, the older one took one of her hands in her own and led her to get something to drink.

As they made their way to the kitchen, they failed to notice how a rainbow haired girl stared at them with a frown on her face.

“I’m not letting Yoona win this time, I’ve got to make a move.” She whispered as she headed to the dance floor, waiting for her body to release all the tension that built in her from the sight of her childhood friends dancing so close to one another.


Hello, I'm back :D I think I'll just post one chapter on the weekends... seriously, I thought it would be easier to hide writing between homework but by the time I finish my homework I already need to take a shower and sleep since classes start at 7 am... sigh, and the teachers(most of them doctors) said that they were giving us an easy load of work, I can only imagine the next few weeks xD And the next six years of my life, actually...

Also, seriously? Am I supposed to live a nice and calm life when Seohyun looks like that?!?! Anyone saw her pictures at the airport heading to HK and on the Best of Best concert? Seriously perfection personified T.T 

But well, hope you liked the chapter, be patient, next weekend I'll upload the next one xD I'll see if I can update another time of the week but I can't promise anything.

Upvote, subscribe and comment if you liked it :3

Until Next Time :D