Chapter 1

Rebel Love

“I can’t believe it.” Said Hyoyeon as she stared at Yoona. “I can’t believe she’ll come back, I mean… she left like what? 8 years ago?” She took a sip from the bottle of beer that was on the table.

“Yeah, I think it was more or less 8 years… I mean, she left when I was 10 and now I’m 18, so 8 years must be.” Said Yoona as she stared at the older girl sitting in front of her.

“Yeah, my parents keep on telling me ‘Don’t forget, they get back on Thursday at 10 p.m.”

“Wow, Thursday is pretty close, isn’t it?”

“I don’t know…” Replied Hyoyeon honestly, fumbling with her pocket as she searched her cellphone.

“What time is it?” Asked Yoona while drinking in one go what was left of her beer. “My parents have been annoying me all week, so I promised I will get back home at 9 p.m. today.”

“It’s 9 p.m. Yoong,” Said Hyoyeon as she tried her hardest to focus on her phone, she suddenly stood up and took Yoona’s hand, leading her out of the place.

“Yah! Hyoyeon! What are you doing?!” Exclaimed Yoona as she tried to free herself from the shorter girl’s grip.

“Today’s Thursday!” She half-yelled at Yoona. “Seohyun’s back today and we have less than an hour to get home, looking sober!” She continued as they entered the bathroom.

“What?!” Yoona replied, obviously not expecting this. As Hyoyeon nodded, she immediately started washing her face, trying to sober herself a little bit.

“Take this.” Said Hyoyeon as she handed Yoona a toothbrush and toothpaste, along with some tictacs so the smell of alcohol wasn’t as strong, Yoona took it immediately and started brushing her teeth as Hyoyeon did the same, both of them already accustomed to this routine.

“Wait,” Suddenly said Yoona. “Are they arriving to my house, your house or are they arriving to the airport?”

Both girls looked at each other, not really knowing what to say.

“Let’s finish this and I’ll call my parents in five.” Said Hyoyeon as she started washing her face and she took out her makeup, readying herself.

“Okay.” Said Yoona as she followed suit and started applying makeup.

 

“Mom?” Said Hyoyeon as they both were approaching the car, she had her phone pressed against her ear.

“Yes, I’m sorry mom I promise we won’t be late to welcome the Kims… Yes we’re already out of the party… I’m sober, I swear! I mean, I’m calling you, this pretty much means I’m sober, right?… okay, okay, I’m sorry… Yes, we’ll hurry up mom… Oh, the Kwons are with you... But mom, where do we have to go?...oh, the airport... that’s like a 30 minute drive mom, we’ll get there… Bye, love you”

“So… the airport?” Asked Yoona as they both opened the doors of Hyoyeon’s car.

“Yup.”

“It’s already 9:15, you sure we’ll make it?”

“Barely, but we will.”

 

 

As Hyoyeon parked the car, both of them got out of the car hurriedly.

Yoona checked her phone and noticed she had several missed calls, all of them from her mothers.

She then checked the time, and she widened her eyes.

“Hyoyeon! Run!” She yelled as she started sprinting towards the aiport.

“Why?!” Yelled the older one as she followed Yoona into the airport.

“It’s 9:55, if we arrive one minute late they’re going to kill us!”

“As if they don’t have enough reasons to want to kill us already…” Murmured Hyoyeon as both of them increased their speed, bumping into a few people along the way.

 

 

As they made it into the ‘Arrivals’ area, they checked the phone, 9:59. They looked around and easily spotted their parents that were standing a few meters away from them, glancing at the gate were the Kims will arrive to and looking around to spot Yoona and Hyoyeon. The latters sped up towards their parents and checked the clock the moment they finally were with them.

10:00 p.m.

“We made it!” Exclaimed Yoona as she lifted her hand up high, beckoning Hyoyeon for a high five.

They turned around to look at their parents, only to find them with an annoyed look.

“You told me it was a 30 minute drive, Hyoyeon.” Said Sunny as she glared daggers at her only child.

“I know mom… but this was my first time driving to the airport and this stupid girl,” She said while pointing at Yoona who just said a ‘Hey!’ as she heard she was being called stupid. “I told her to look for the airport on the GPS but she said ‘Oh! Look, here it says Aiport’s Parking, let’s head that way!’, we headed that way and it turned out to be a Rental Car place that was called that way.”

The four women just sighed at the dumb scene they had in front of them.

“You smell like toothpaste.” Said calmly Jessica. “So I suppose you were drinking.” She stared icily at them, Yoona and Hyoyeon knew they couldn’t lie when Jessica was staring that way into their souls.

“It was just one beer… I mean, we’re perfectly sober.” Said Hyoyeon.

After the shock of having to arrive to the airport in less than 50 minutes and stopping for a coffee in the way helped them tons in sobering themselves up, so they weren’t drunk anymore.

“We’ll talk about this later… the Kims must be around here already. So let’s split up and look for them.”

After five good minutes of looking, Yoona felt someone nudged her shoulder. She turned around only to find an about 10 centimeters shorter woman who seemed too familiar to her.

“Oh, I’m sorry, from behind I thought you were an old friend of mine… Kwon Yuri.” As those words left the woman’s lips, Yoona knew immediately.

“Auntie Taeyeon?” She asked as she stared at the woman in front of her… she was way shorter than she remembered.

“Yoona?” Asked the woman surprised. “Wow! You’ve grown so much! You look a lot like Yuri, although you have some resemblance with Jessica.”

Yoona laughed wholeheartedly.

“Yeah, I get that a lot.” She said with a smile.

“Oh, Yoona, who are you talking to?” Said Hyoyeon as she approached the pair.

“It’s auntie Taeyeon!” Yoona exclaimed with a smile.

“Wow! You’re shorter than I remember…” Said Hyoyeon at the woman and Yoona felt like slapping Hyoyeon’s head from the stupid remark.

“Well, you’re about my height now and back them you were way shorter, so it’s understandable.”

Yoona took out her phone to call her mom before she was interrupted by Hyoyeon.

“I look this short Yoona?” Yoona didn’t hold back this time as she noticed the flame in Taeyeon’s eyes. She slapped the back of Hyoyeon’s head.

“Yes, you do.”

She dialed her mother’s phone and waited for her to answer.

“Mom?... Yes, I’m okay… I just wanted to tell you I found Auntie Taeyeon… yes, Hyoyeon’s with me… oh, you found Auntie Tiffany and Seohyun?... great, see you there.”

“Let me help you with this, Auntie.” Said Yoona with a charming smile as she took Taeyeon’s luggage in her hands and carried it with ease.

“Thank you, Yoona.” Replied the woman with a sweet smile. “Where are we going, by the way?”

“There’s a nice coffee shop here in the airport, we’re meeting there.” She said with ease.

 

 

As they arrived to the coffee shop, they were able to recognize the table were all of them were sitting down, Hyoyeon’s and Yoona’s curiosity was at its best, they wanted to know how Seohyun looked like, but they noticed Auntie Tiffany and Seohyun were sitting with their backs turned to them, increasing their curiosity even more.

“Oh here they are.” Said Sooyoung as the parents stood up and greeted their old friend. Tiffany and Seohyun stood up slowly and turned towards them, giving them warm smiles.

“Hello, girls, you’ve grown so much!” Said Tiffany as she looked at the girls, although neither Hyoyeon nor Yoona paid attention to her, they were far too busy staring at the girl that was beside her.

“Hello unnies, do you remember me? I’m Seohyun!” Exclaimed the beautiful girl with an equally beautiful smile.

Yoona and Hyoyeon reacted the same way, a small smirk appeared on their faces and they turned to look at the other, nodding as if approving their childhood’s friend look.

“Of course I remember you, Seohyun.” Said Yoona charmingly as she looked from head to toe at the girl in front of her. “Although you look taller…” She said with a weird tone of voice.

“Yeah, taller…” Said Hyoyeon as she too looked at the girl from head to toe.

One thing was obvious for sure.

Both girls liked what they were looking.


Ta dah! How was it? xD

I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I seriously had nothing ready since I thought it would take longer for the story to reach 100 hundred subscribers... so well, thank you for helping me reach it so fast! xD

Also, special thank you to Cha_JunYeon, fx_amber_fx, highfivemedude, Kidden, Kimchuckles, cutiepie_18, GirlsGeneration, NekoMioko, rachelle014, ssnasya, yoongielovesme, yuyuri, InfinityPenguins, 221143, RauryPori, jinyuan, lainebabs, sparklinpeas, yoongie23 and eunheelovegg for upvoting even before I posted the very first chapter :3

Comment below and tell me what you thought of the chapter :P 

Upvote, subscribe and comment if you'd like.

Until Next Time :D