Breaking up???

Ice-Cream

Jongin was busy concentrating on the drama that was playing on TV but he could feel that someone was staring at him. He turned around to see who the culprit was and it was none other than his boyfriend, Sehun. 

"Sehunnie why are staring at my face? is there something there?" Jongin asked while touching his face to feel if there were any food crumbs on his face. 

Sehun, who ws too deep in his thoughts didn't hear anything so he continued staring at his beloved boyfriend.  Jongin, not getting any response from Sehun became upset cause he thought Sehun was ignoring him and started to pout. Sehun noticed the pout and was now angry because someone made his baby pout and it wasn't him. 

" whats wrong baby? why are you pouting? who made you upset?" asked Sehun

"hhmmm.. i'm not talking to you anymore Hunnie." Jongin asnwered while folding his arms and turning away from Sehun, showing he was angry.

Sehun was now very confused, he was wrecking through his brain to see if he had done anything the past hour that might've made his baby angry, but there was nothing. "Baby what did i do? Please tell me. how am i meant to get you to forgive me?" asked sehun

" Sehunnie ignored me just now. you were staring at me and i asked you if there was anything on my face and hunnie didn't answer me" jongin replied with a pout on his face and his eyes drooping low like a sad puppy. 

" I'm soryy baby. i didn't hear you calling me. i wan't ignoring you, i would never ignore my baby" Sehun answered, then kissed Jongin's lips. 

"i'll only forgive you, if you buy me icre-cream." jongin answered, while looking at Sehun with hopeful eyes.

"Anything for my baby" Sehun answered with a smile.

"Yayyy!!!Ice-creammmmmmm!!!!!!!" Jongin cheered while bouncing up and down, while clapping his hands making him look like a child.

Jongin and Sehun left the dorms and went to the icre cream cafe. they both walked up to the counter where the lady was.

"Hello May i take your order please?" asked the girl asked while eyeing Sehun with a flirty smile.

"One vanila and one cookie crumble with bubblegum flavour please" Sehun answered politely with a flirty smile on his face.

" That will be £5 please!." 

"Thank you" sehun replied while handing her the money.

Sehun noticed that Jongin was being unusually quiet today. Jongin is never quiet when they get ice cream unless they were eating and they were certainly not eating. 

Jongin noticed the girl was flirting with Sehun and he was flirting back with her even though his boyfriend was right there. Jongin thought their relation didn't mean a lot to sehun as much as it did to him.

"Jongin Whats wrong? why do you look  upset?aren't you happy we're getting ice cream? i even ordered your favourite flavour and paid?" asked sehun with concern.

"ehh.. its nothing Hunnoe. im fine. thank you for buying for me Sehun" answered Jongin with a forced smile.

Before sehun could say anything there orders came, They took their orders and walked to sit in the corner of the room, facing each other. Silence soon took over as they were both busy devouring their icre cream. Sehun looked up at jongin enjoying the view in front of him. Jongin felt sehun staring and looked up.

" whats wrong hunnie?" jongin asked 

"you've got icecream on your face jongin" sehun laughed.

Jongin pouted and wiped the left side of his face but felt nothing.

"there's nothing there hunnie" jongin pouted even more

"wrong side jongin." Sehun leaned forward and wiped the icecream from his face, and the icecream from his fingers "hmmm yummy" sehun commented.

Jongin was now sporting very bright crimson blush " i know right sehunnie. do you want some more? here you can have some" jongin answered enthusiastically while holding a spoon full of icecream in front of Sehun, waiting for him to eat it. 

"who says i was talking about the icecream?" sehun replied with a smirk on his face.

Hearing this Jongin blushed even harder but then Jongin remembered the flirty girls and Sehun was most like referring to her as she was Sehun's ideal type. Short, beautiful, cute and she was probaly really nice as well. The thought of sehun with another person made jongin upset, Why would Sehun even like someone like me when he can be with such a beautiful girl like her. I am not beautiful with pale complexion, instead im dark. i could never please sehun like a girl could. i could never give him children since im not a girl. I dont even know why Sehun stays with me, he probably pities me. 

"Is it that girl at the counter?" Jongin replied with pain all over his face and heart.

"What??why would you think that?" Sehun asked with confusion written all over his face.

Jongin looked down to his lap and answered " well its just that she lloks exactly like your ideal type. Short,cute, beautiful, shes probably really nice too and well umm... i thought you like her since you smiled at her when she was flriting with you earlier on and she's much more beautiful then me and she can bear you children while i can't. it's okay i understand if you like her and you want to break up with me. Thank you for putting up with Sehunnie. I won't get in your way anymore." Jongin rambled on and sadly smiled at Sehun before standing up and walking away from Sehun.. 

Jongin wanted to be selfish and keep Sehun all to himself but if breaking up would make Sehun happier then Jongin would do it. He would do anything to keep sehun happy because Sehuns happiness was Jongins happiness. 

 

 

 

Sorry for the disappointing chapter. it makes no sense at all and has no plot at all but i hope you enjoy.i'll try harder next time guys.

Please upvote, comment and subscribe ^^