Body to body

The naughty list

Byul nestled snugly into her white fluffy comforters and heaved a sigh of relief. She watched her ceiling fan spin and soon enough, she felt sleepy and her eyelids started to accede to gravity.

"Done" a voice spoke softly, causing Byul's eyes to snap open almost instanly. She lifted her leg and inspected her freshly pedicured nails, before smiling in satisfaction and sounding a word of thanks. She then propped herself up with an elbow and supported the side of her head with her palm, her gaze landing on her boyfriend who calmly screwed the top of the nail poilsh tight.

"You did them really nicely today," Byul commented as she lay back down and casted another glance at her nails once again. Leo nodded his head thrice in agreement as he climbed off the bed to put the polish away. Truthfully, Leo enjoyed painting Byul's toenails and she thought that it was really cute of him. Besides, why pay a stranger to do it when her boyfriend enjoyed it as ? The mattress surged downwards as Leo got onto the bed again and positioned himself above her. Byul looked upwards and smiled as she eyed her boyfriend's sharp facial features and admired his long body. Leo was wearing a thin knit pullover that showed of his tall, lean stature along with his evident collarbones and that itself, drove Byul crazy. Leo let out a low chuckle as though he read her's thoughts and dipped his head down to meet her lips. Byul kissed Leo softly once, but gently pushed him away with her palms on his chest.

"My nails have yet to dry," Leo pulled Byul's hands away and started to kiss her again but she stopped him once more. "You'll have to do them again," Leo grunted in respose and continued to kiss her but Byul pulled away again. "Your mum would call anytime soon-" Leo lost patience and grabbed Byul's wrists, pinning them down at her sides. His gaze was focused steady on Byul, and he was breathing hard. "Stop. Talking." Leo chided softly before meeting lips with Byul almost agressively. Byul laughed through the kiss and gladly returned the favour. Byul felt Leo lightly nibbling on her bottom lip and parted her lips, allowing his entrance. While their tongues fighted for dominace, Leo's hands s their way underneath Byul's shirt, fingertips brushing across her the outlines of her ribs and causing her back to arch in response to the contact. Leo took off his pullover and threw it onto the ground, before grabbing onto Byul's waist and pulling her close to him. Byul wound her arms around Leo's neck and their foreheads touched for a brief moment before the heated make out session continued. Leo ed Byul's shirt and continued the kiss but before their tongues could interlock, a ringing of a phone broke the moment. Byul's eyes snapped open but her expression remained indifferent.

"Told you" she mumbled, lips still connected to Leo's. Leo blinked a couple times before pushing himself off of Byul and got off the bed. Byul sat up and grabbed the phone off the bedside table.

"Tell her I left fifteen minutes ago," Leo sighed as he pulled his top over his head. "I'll pick you up for school tomorrow," Leo breathed as he planted a sweet kiss onto Byul's forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too," Byul smiled and watched her boyfriend jog out of the door. The ringing of the phone once again brought her back to reality and she answered the call. "Ne omonim, Taekwoon left-" Byul's sentence was disrupted by sniffling sounds and a familiar voice.

"Byul ah," Byul blinked at the voice at the end of the line and could already imagine Leo's face if he found out it was Nana who was calling instead of his mom.

"Byul ah," her bestfriend called again, this time voice trembling. It almost sounds as though she was crying. "Nana? Gwenchana?" 

"Its Ravi, he's cheating on me" Nana choked at the mention of her boyfriend's name and started bawling.

"Wait, Wonshik? No way," Byul gasped. Wonshik, or rather, Ravi was part of Leo's crew, and he started dating Nana only a week ago.

"It's true, I saw him at a cafe with this hoobae, and she was all over him" Nana broke down again and Byul frowned. "I'll talk to Leo about this, don't think too much about it okay?" After 10 minutes of comforting, Nana finally calmed down and Byul put down the phone. She bitnher lip in concentration as she got out of bed, her gaze unintentionally landing onto her feet. *yeah Taekwoon is going to have to do my nails again*