Vignette: Fluff

[[Rated R for ness, but no ual contact]]

 

On a Saturday afternoon, Heechul was in the shower and Leeteuk decided to make lunch for them. Leeteuk wished he could surprise Heechul with something fancy, but it never turned out the way it looked on the recipe. Heechul was sweet about it sometimes, making sure Leeteuk didn’t feel like a total failure, but most of the time he joked that he was dying, choking noises and all. In an effort to avoid the embarrassment today, Leeteuk decided to make what he was good at; ramen, in two pots on the stove, since he could only manage to make single servings taste good.

Heechul took his time in the shower, letting the water beat his sore shoulders and wash away his old thoughts. The weekends always made him happy because he could spend all his time with Leeteuk. That idea stirred him to movement and Heechul stopped leaning on the wall to wash himself and get out of the shower.

Hearing the water shut off, Leeteuk smiled to himself and put the finishing touches on their ramen. Leaving the pots on low heat to keep the noodles warm, Leeteuk went to find Heechul. He peeked into the bedroom to see his boyfriend’s staring him in the face. Heechul was standing by the bed, looking at a couple of shirts he’d pulled out of their closet.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk laughed, covering his mouth as he watched Heechul.

Heechul jumped at the sound of Leeteuk’s voice and turned to look at him, shock still on his face. “Depends…” Heechul said cautiously. “How long have you been standing there?”

Leeteuk laughed and shook his head. “Not long, but I made lunch, so hurry up and put clothes on.”

Grinning, Heechul turned fully to let Leeteuk look at all his glory. “How ‘bout I just go today?”

Laughing louder, Leeteuk held his stomach. “What if we got surprise visitors?”

“They’d be really surprised?” Heechul grinned and stepped closer to Teuk.

“No, stay away from me, .”

“But I want to love you.” Heechul held out his arms and made grabby hands. He continued forward as Leeteuk laughed at him. “Let me love you!” Heechul bolted for Leeteuk.

Leeteuk laughed and dodged his hug attack, backing down the hallway away from their room, only to have Heechul follow him, looking like a zombie. “Back, !” Leeteuk laughed, wishing he had something to throw in Heechul’s way.

Heechul grinned and they both stood there, staring at each other in the hallway, judging the next move they’d take. Moving first, Heechul ran for Leeteuk, making his boyfriend squeak in mock fear before turning and running away from him back down the stairs. They made it to the kitchen where Leeteuk put the island between them, stopping at one end and leaving Heechul at the other.

“I just want cuddles!” Heechul grinned, trying to fake Leeteuk into his arms by running one way around the kitchen island only to turn the other way. But Leeteuk was quicker on his feet and he laughed hard, keeping his arms close to his body so Heechul couldn’t grab him.

“I don’t cuddle people.” Leeteuk teased.

Judging whether or not he could hop onto the island, without hurting his dangly bits, slide across and grab Teuk before he could get away, Heechul grinned at him. “Would you hug a person if you were one too?”

“You’re not getting me ,” Leeteuk laughed and suddenly ran from his spot, making it past Heechul who grabbed at him and missed. He would have made it up to their room and locked the door behind him as he’d planned, if his pajama pants hadn’t tripped him on the stairs. Instead he laughed even louder as Heechul fell on top of him, first hugging, then tickling every spot he knew would make Teuk squirm.

Leeteuk started kicking, having trouble breathing from all the laughing. Fearing the health of his man parts, Heechul moved them, flipping Leeteuk onto his back on the stairs so he could straddle him. “Stop kicking, you’ll hurt your favorite part of me.” Heechul grinned.

Closing his eyes, Leeteuk caught his breath. He was grinning as Heechul found his hands and pinned them above his head. “I don’t know if it’s my favorite part,” he teased, a little hoarse from the loud laughing.

Heechul smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Leeteuk responded with a soft moan, loosening a hand from Heechul’s hold to pet through his hair. “You really need this off,” Heechul whispered, sliding his hand under Leeteuk’s shirt.

“What’s stopping you?” Leeteuk asked before kissing him again.

Purring, Heechul pulled from the kiss to take Leeteuk’s shirt off. He traced down his body to squeeze his hips, sliding his fingers into his pants. Leeteuk nudged Heechul off of him, his back acting up from being on the stairs too long.

“Go put some pants on, chubby ,” Leeteuk laughed, slapping Heechul’s as he stood up and got off the stairs back toward the kitchen.

“But!” Heechul yelled, getting up and grabbing Leeteuk from behind, hugging him close enough that he could feel his . “You made him hard.”

“Yah!” Leeteuk laughed, trying to wiggle away from Heechul.

“No, no. Don’t move so much, he doesn’t like it.”

Leeteuk laughed harder, finally squirming away from Heechul as his boyfriend loosened his hold. “Serious. We need to eat. Then we can play around.” Leeteuk purred, pulling Heechul close to kiss him again.

“Okay, but you should eat .”