The Cold-Hearted Prince and The Playboy

The Sweet Romance

"Soo Yeon, why you running away from me?", Yoon Ah fasten her pace followed Soo Yeon from behind who kept ignoring her.

 

Soo Yeon stopped walking and turned her back and looked at Yoon Ah. "You know why? Peoples kept talking that you're lesbian and said that I am your girlfriend. So please don't get closer to me and find a new friend."

 

Yoon Ah looked at her with disbelief. Her heart broke like a glass when she heard her own best friend said like that to her. Yes, she knew who she are. She just a geek with a big spectacle and her hands just full of books. There's no one want to be friend with a geek like her except Soo Yeon. Jung Soo Yeon, she is a nice girl and like to be friend with anyone including her. Yoon Ah and Soo Yeon were close and always together but some of their schoolmates started to misunderstand them and accused that they're lesbian. "Soo Yeon-ah, don't bother to them. You're my only friend that I had."

 

"Sorry Yoon Ah, but I can't stand when everyone said that we had a relationship. Goodbye." Soo Yeon walked back left Yoon Ah alone at the garden.

 

Yoon Ah fell down to her knees and tears started to roll down to her cheeks. She hugged her knees like a little girl. She lifted her head up and looked at the white clouds that decorate the sky. "Mom, why they're so cruel? I can't hold this anymore."

 

Her mother had a cancer and passed away when she was 4 years old. She only has her father and her brother, Jong Dae now. Yoon Ah cried loudly and let her tears poured in the embrace.

 

"Yoon Ah!!!"

 

The sudden yell made her startled and woke from her daydream. She looked at Jong Dae who was standing in front of her with his eyes glaring furiously toward her. "What's wrong, oppa? Geez, your high note made my ears deaf!"

 

"Y'know what? I had called you since 5 minutes ago and you not uttered a single sound." Jong Dae shook his head disbelief and took a seat in front of Yoon Ah.

 

"Ouh I'm so sorry, oppa. I just remembered about my high school memories." Yoon Ah giggled and took the round bowl on the table. Slowly she grabbed the spoon and brought it to . She chewed the ramen and swallowed it.

 

"Forget about that. That was 5 years ago and now you've turned 22.", Jong Dae looked at her younger sister with full concern. "Ouh by the way, have you get offer from any college?"

 

Yoon Ah shook her head while swallowed the last noodle of the ramen before she put the bowl back on the table.

 

"Hmm, well I got a good news for you. Here, take this." Jong Dae handed her a white envelope. Yoon Ah frowned holding her curiousity. She took the envelope and opened it. She took a white letter in it and started to read it. Her lips started to curve a smile. "Oh my God, I got an offer from Dongguk University!"

 

"Congrates, lil' sis!" Yoon Ah happily hugged her brother and screamed like a little girl. "Woah Yoon Ah, your high note beat mine!"

 

Yoon Ah laughed hysterically and pulled out from the embrace. She looked at her brother with a wide smile plastered on her face. "I can't wait to go back to Seoul and meet dad. I miss him so much!"

 

"That's mean I will be alone in this house again.", Jong Dae pouted cutely. Yoon Ah groaned sadly. "But I will follow you."

 

Yoon Ah looked at him, frowned. "What do you mean? Don't you have to work here?"

 

Jong Dae shook his head and curved a wide smile. "I'm gonna work at Seoul."

 

Her eyes wide open and looked at her brother disbelief. "Really? You're not joking, right?"

 

"Of course not!"

 

"Yeay!" Again she pulled her brother into a hug and yelled in unison. Jong Dae just smiling watched at his sister childish behaviour.

 

Jong Dae is 6 years older than Yoon Ah. They're close to each other since they're child. He is a doctor in one of the specialist hospital in Busan. When Yoon Ah was 17, she had been bullied by her schoolmates in high school and because of that Yoon Ah decided to live in Jong Dae's house and study in Busan. Mr. Im allowed it for good so that Yoon Ah can find a peace of mind. Since she was staying with Jong Dae, there's a lot of things that she learned from her brother who was a successful man. From the encourages and supports of his brother, Yoon Ah throwed the titled of a geek in her and changed to more mature. And that's made her one of the most popular student in her high school in Busan and had been called as 'The Gorgeous Princess' by her schoolmates as she is a really beautiful person at the outside and inside.

 

"Now, let's have dinner. I'm starving." Jong Dae patted his stomach making Yoon Ah grinned looking at him.

 

"You treat me!"

 

"Ergh, why don't you start study about cooking?"

 

"I will learn about it. But now let's go eat at the usual restaurant."

 

"Fine." Jong Dae rolled his eyes and pinched her sister cheeks.

 

-----

 

"Welcome to Seoul! Weee." Jong Dae opened the seat belt and shook her sister's body who was still sleeping soundly beside him in the car. "Hey sleepyhead, we had arrived already at our house."

 

Slowly Yoon Ah opened her eyes and rubbed it. She yawned and looked at his brother. "Oppa, why don't we make a suprise for dad?"

 

"What suprise?", asked Jong Dae who had already got down from the car and opened the bonnet. He took out all of their bags and put it on the ground. Finally, they had arrive in Seoul after an hour of journey.

 

Yoon Ah also got down from the car and followed her brother. She took her bags and waited for Jong Dae who brought more bags than her. "Oppa, let's knock the door and suprise dad."

 

"That's a good idea. C'mon!"

 

Both of them walked into the bungalow. There is a garden at the right side of the bungalow which is decorated with a lot of beautiful flowers with different types while the swimming pool at the left side of the house.

 

"This house is still the same." Jong Dae and Yoon Ah looked at each other and smile widely. After they reached at in front of the door house, Jong Dae signaled Yoon Ah to hide at the opposite of him while he will knock the door and greet his father. Jong Dae knocked the door and waited patiently. About a minute later, a middle aged man who was around his 50 opened the door and looked at Jong Dae with a suprise reaction. "Dad!"

 

Jong Dae quickly pulled his father into a hug. Mr. Im was still shocked but his lips straightly curved a smile. He tried to hold the tears that want to fall down from his eyes. How he miss his son so much. After they broke from the embrace, Mr. Im looked around searching for his daughter. He frowned. "Where is Yoon Ah?"

 

Jong Dae pretended to be sad. "She didn't want to come."

 

"What?! Why?"

 

"Dad!!!" Yoon Ah came out from her hidden place and quickly hugged her father tightly. Mr. Im was suprised too bad. He laughed hysterically and patted her daughter's back.

 

"Oh my God, you scared me. But glad that both of you came back. Y'know I miss you guys so much! Wait, Yoon Ah. You look different."

 

Yoon Ah frowned at her father. "What is it, dad? Did I look ugly?"

 

"Haha! Of course not. My daughter looks pretty as always but now you look more gorgeous, just like your mom."

 

Her cheeks changed pink and she smile shyly. "Ouh dad, you knew how to make me embarrass."

 

Mr. Im laughed and quickly gestured them to go inside. Yoon Ah and Jong Dae put their bags beside the stair after they go inside the house and sit at the sofa. Mr. Im also took a seat in front of them. "So, there must be something."

 

"Ouh dad, I work at here now. And Yoon Ah had been offered to study in Dongguk University.", said Jong Dae.

 

"That's good. So you guys will stay here again?"

 

"Yes, dad."

 

"Ahh, I'm not gonna feels lonely anymore. Ouh yeah let's eat. I had served the dinner."

 

Jong Dae and Yoon Ah looked at each other. "You know how to cook?"

 

"Of course! Well, Yoon Ah can learn from me." Mr. Im and Jong Dae laughed hardly making Yoon Ah blushing.

 

-----

 

After they had their breakfast, Jong Dae sent Yoon Ah to her college. Today is the first day of her university day. Yoon Ah was super excited about it.

 

"Do you want me to fetch you later?", asked Jong Dae while he looked at his sister with full of concern.

 

"Oppa, I'm a big girl now. I will take the bus." Yoon Ah smile to assure her brother that she will be fine.

 

"Okay then. Take care."

 

Yoon Ah got down from Jong Dae's car after she kissed her brother's cheek. She waved at his brother before the car speeding and disappear from sight.

 

Yoon Ah took  a deep breath before she walked slowly to the large building. There were a field and a garden between the passage to the university hall. Yoon Ah was mesmerized at how large and amazing of how the college build. Suddenly, she fell to the ground as there's someone bumped into her. "Ouch."

 

"Hey, watch where you're walking."

 

The boy who bumped her rudely hissed and glared at her with full of annoy. He stood up and cleaned the back of his jean that was dirty. Yoon Ah slowly stood and did like what the boy do. "I'm so sorry.", she bowed her head. 'Such a rude boy.' Yoon Ah whispered in her heart.

 

"Sehun-ah. I've been looking for you."

 

There's another guy came to them and patted the guy that had been called as Sehun who was bumped Yoon Ah before. Yoon Ah looked at the guy. He looks like a chinese man with handsome face. The guy looked at Yoon Ah and smile sweetly to her making Yoon Ah mesmerized of his handsomeness. "Hello. Are you a new student at here? I never seen you before. Well, welcome. I'm Xi Luhan, call me Luhan. And this is my friend Sehun, Oh Sehun. Sorry, he's a bit cold towards girls." Luhan strechted his hand to do a friendly handshake with Yoon Ah.

 

"Yeah I'm a new student here. I'm Yoon Ah, Im Yoon Ah. Nice to meet you and thank you." Yoon Ah accepted his handshake and smile at Sehun who just with his poker face.

 

"Well Yoon Ah. Pretty name, and what a gorgeous girl." Luhan who was still holding her hand suddenly brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. Yoon Ah was extremely shocked and froze while Sehun looked at it with full of annoy.

 

_____________________________________________________

Chapter updated! Sorry it's kinda boring, guys. Well I wrote a little YoonHun and LuYoon mements here. Haha by the way, thanks for the supporters of  this story. Well, I will try my best to update it more interesting. Lastly, keep on subscribe, vote and comments, alrighty? See you again. :)

 

P/S: Well I have a question to ask, which couple do you guys want to be the main couple of this story? Comment at the comments box and the couple with the most votes, I'll consider it to be the couple at the ending of the story. Thanks. ^ , ^