I'll help you

I'll help you

It’s Friday and it’s your birthday today yet you still sat in front of your study table with papers, books, pens, highlighters and pencil scattered everywhere on it, studying for the upcoming final exam which will start on the very next Monday. You’re having a week break to prepare for the final exam – you didn’t have to go to class. The fact that you were not good in maths and there’re still a lot of things that you have to remember – the formula, etc, made you terrified. And what make things became worst was you still have to study for the other subjects and there’s only one day gap between each paper – you have maths on Monday, chemistry on Tuesday, biology on Wednesday and so on. One week break that you have seems not enough for you to finished your study and get ready for the final exams.

There’re a lot of things that keep playing in your mind right now.

Can you ace the maths paper?

Can you ace the exams?

Can you get a good grade?

You were thinking and worrying too much about your final exams that you didn’t even realize your boyfriend was already there - in your room, sitting on edge of your bed, looking at you - watching you from the back.

You were holding a pen on your right hand, writing something on the paper before your fingers running on the numbered buttons of your calculator, trying to solve the maths question.

“Jagiya.” Right after you wrote the answer for that question, you heard a deep voice calling for you. Before you could turn around to look at the person who called you, you felt a pair of strong arms hugging you from back, embracing you. Then, you felt hot breath on your skin as your boyfriend buried his face on the crook of your neck. He gave you butterfly kisses all over your neck – from under your ear all the way to your collarbone.

You were holding your breath before you let out a sigh. “Yeollie… I’m studying right now.” You tried to calm yourself down after you received all the kisses from your boyfriend. You could tell that he want your attention.

“But, you need to take a good rest, jagiya. You’ve been here studying since morning. You even forgot to take your lunch.”

“What time is it now?”

Chanyeol sighed. “It’s already 3.00 pm right now. Don’t you feel hungry? Your mom was so worried about you that she called me to come over and take you out for lunch or we can take a walk at the park as long as you’re going out from this room.” He gave you a light peck on your cheek.

“Can we go out and grab some ice-cream?” You looked at Chanyeol.

He nodded. “Of course we can. Go change your clothes. I’ll wait for you downstairs, okay jagi?” He pecked your lips. “Or… you want me to help you change it?”

You can see his evil grinned. You rolled your eyes before you muttered the word “ert” with a low voice, hoping that Chanyeol could not hear what you said.

“What did you say? Hmm?” Chanyeol walked towards you.

You walked backwards until you felt the wall behind your back.

Oh my.

He heard it.

I’m so dead.

Chanyeol put his hands on the wall behind you, leaving you no spaces to move away. His face became nearer to your face until you could feel his hot breath on your face. You shut your eyes and you could feel your heart beating faster than its normal pace. You could feel his lips already brushing against yours before…

“_____? Chanyeol?”

You heard your mom calling for you and Chanyeol from downstairs.

“Y-yes, mom?”

“I’m going to the supermarket for a while. If you want to eat, just search for the food in the fridge and heated it, okay?”

“Okay, mom.”

You took a chance to push Chanyeol away from you when you saw that he too was focusing on what your mom said before.

“Wait for me downstairs, okay?” you said as you pushed him out from your room. You change your clothes as fast as you could and went downstairs.

“Let’s go.” You texted your mom to let her know that you were going out with Chanyeol. You walked down the street – fingers intertwined with Chanyeol’s fingers.

Soon as both of you got your ice-creams, you both walked towards the park near your house. You and Chanyeol found the spot under the tree, in front the lake and sat there. You and your boyfriend always sit on the same spot every time both of you came here to spend your free time together.

You leaned your back against the tree while Chanyeol lied down with his head on your lap. He finished his ice-cream a while ago.

You ate your ice-cream while looking around the park, seeing children running here and there happily, couples walking hand in hand along the walkway. You looked at your boyfriend who was lying on your lap after you finished your ice-cream. He was taking a nap. You caressed his cheek lovingly before you leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“Jagi.” He called you soon as your lips left his forehead.

“Hmm?” You run your fingers through his hair.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Yeollie.” You pecked his lips.

He sat up. “I have something for you, jagi. But first, let’s go home.” He stood up and helped you to stand. Both of you walked hand in hand leaving the park to go back home.

You opened the door soon as you and Chanyeol reached at your house.

“Surpriseeee!!!”

You were shocked as you saw your mom and dad holding a cake and you could see Kai, Kyungsoo, Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun standing behind your mom and dad, wearing party hat. They’re Chanyeol’s and yours best friends. They started to sing a birthday song as you walked into the house. You could feel tears welled up in your eyes. Tears of joy. You did not expect this to happen at all. You blew the candle when they finished singing the birthday song. You turn around to see Chanyeol who was standing behind you and you gave him a hug. A long, warm hug.

“Kiss her, hyung!”

“Yes, kiss her!”

You could hear them cheering up on both of you, wanting both of you to shared a kiss. Your mother and father already went to the kitchen, leaving you, Chanyeol and the boys in the living room. Your cheeks became red all of sudden. You buried your head on Chanyeol’s chest.

Chanyeol chuckled. “Yah! All of you make her blush.” He said to the boys before dragging you upstairs – to your room.

Soon as you and Chanyeol entered your room, he shut the door behind you and kissed you passionately. You were taken aback at first but you gave in after a few moments. He stopped kissing you when he saw you were out of breath.

“You said that you have something for me. What’s it?” you said while panting.

You could see his hand searching for something in his pocket. “It’s your birthday present.” He took out his hand from his pocket and you could a beautiful necklace swinging on his hand.

“It’s beautiful.” You just could not take your eyes off of the necklace.

“Here. Let me help you to put this on.”

You let Chanyeol put the necklace on your neck. “Thanks, Yeollie.” You gave him a pecked on his lips.

“Anything for you, jagi. Glad that you love it.” He kissed your cheek. “Let’s go downstairs. Your mom and dad already made dinner for all of us.”

“Okay. But after we have our dinner, you have to help me with those mathematics questions. It’s driving me crazy.” You sighed.

Chanyeol chuckled. “Don’t worry, jagi. I’ll help you ace the exams.” He smiled.

And he did help you to study for your maths paper that night, but you thought it was more to distracting than helping because he will kiss you or hug you every time you solved the problems with the help from him.

 


 

A/N : for those who were waiting for sehun in He Loves Her, She Loves Him, I promise that he'll be there soon as I'm done with my final exams. sorry to keep you guys waiting :/

and for those who haven't read the fic yet, here's the link :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/724263/he-loves-her-she-loves-him-fluff-exo-sehun-collegelife-sehunandoc

do subscribe and upvote :) thank you so much for your love. i love all of you <3