CASE #2

My Spy-cy Girl [내 매운 소녀]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Case #2: Challenge Accepted!

(Krystal's POV)

I was wondering what's the difference between Beautiful and Ugly? Because I never heard anyone told me that Im ugly? Am I beautiful? ^_^

Lols, just kidding! To be honest, Im beautiful. Right? No one can resist my beauty unless you're my hater. They envy me, because of the things I have and had a nice body. (Yummy!)

But I really hate people who's proud of themselves! Especially when they put down the ugly people. Im sorry for the terms but ya'know its damn true.

Im not proud that Im beautiful, y or rich but Im just living with the fact and I don't make proud of it. I had a really big heart with those people who get bullied with that kind of situation.

Anyways, Before the story start... Im going to introduce myself.

Im Krystal Jung.. 18, a sophomore student. I had a bestfriend actually a lesbi bff. She's Amber. She's my classmate since 5th Grade. So.. yeah we're close.

That's all for now.. You'll know me when the story goes by. ^^~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~

Anyways, Right now. Im sneaking out a girl that Amber likes. Gosh! This is so hard. I'll ask Amber to treat me! She make me tired. My feet already shaking from bending behind this wall. Omo! The boy starting to hold the girl's hand. So I texted Amber of what was happening here. When someone grabbed my phone. It was her.. ugh!!

"$#&$%#" she already covered my mouth with her hand. Ew? Smells sweat. hehe kidding!

"Shhh. Victoria might caught us here!" she whispered but with a warning tone.

I just nod and she let go. I wiped my mouth and glared.

"Omg~ I just want to help you!" I screamed when we already far from them.

"There's no chance, she already had a boy with her." she sadly said and entered our classroom.

I saw her cuddling her bag and she's asleep. Tss. So baby~

"What now?!" she hissed and deepened her head on the bag. So I just rolled my eyeballs and hug her on her back.

"Ew!! Guys look. They're hugging~!" I heard one of my girl classmate screamed. I don't like what she said. We're 'What?!

I stood up but before I could get them bald hair Amber a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter