Music and Dance

Married to that IDIOT?! Are you CRAZY?!

"Maddi! Stop!" Natalie called out to her friend walking to the music room. "Save us 10 seats!"

"Yeah.Yeah."

"Not very sociable?" MinHo asked curiously

"Tch. EMO..." JongHyun grumbled, trailing behind the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning girls and guests!" the music teacher, Mrs Goh greeted.

"Good morning Mrs Goh..." the class chorused.

"I want absolute silence from all of you now. I don't want people from the outside to think badly of us. Bich Tien, Chloe! Be quiet!" she shot the two girls a death glare.

The two girls stopped talking and kept quiet.

"Thank You, but before we start can the two music reps come out please?" Celine and a tall girl known as Joanne stepped forward as Mrs Goh took out a black box filled with pieces of cardboard. "Take out one piece each and see what you get."

"What the heck? 샤...이...니 ?!" Joanne looked puzzled as she read the Korean words that named her favourite boy-band.

"Haha...nice joke Mrs Goh...2PM..." Celine laughed dryly.

Mrs Goh sighed as she explained to the entire classs. "SHINee and 2PM will be with you for the last few days of your school year and yes, they will be in all your classes." the entire class erupted in cheers from the KPop lovers and groans from the people who didn't really like them.

"YAY!!! JunSu!!" Natalie cheered. "Wait...that means...Maddi!!!" she nudged her friend, "TaecYeon, JunHo, Nickkhun, WooYoung..."

"I know right??" Maddi grinned at her friend, "They're soooo cute!"

"Woah hyung, she has a total change in her personality...does she like 2PM hyungs more than us?" TaeMin whispered to Onew while they observed from the back of the classroom.

"I don't care...ever since idol army, I can't look at them straight in the face anymore..." Onew shivered as the memories came back to him.

"QUIET!" Mrs Goh shouted at the class and there was immediate silence. "Since 2PM is still not here yet, wait a while as I go and get them." with that, she left the class to go and find 2PM.

3 seconds later, chaos ensued.

"OMIGAAAAAD!!!!" Joanne screamed and hugged Celine. "YOU ARE SO FRIGGIN' LUCKY!!!"

"CELEBRITIES ARE COMING!" One of the girls yelled in joy.

Later

"GIRLS!" Mrs Goh was very angry. "BEHAVE! Sit down NOW!" she then noticed a few girls missing."Who left the class?! Where are they?" she fumed.

At the exact same moment, Natalie came in laughing with Denise and a very worried looking girl, Alicia.

"Oh..." Natalie stopped giggling when she saw Mrs Goh and the rest of the class staring at her. "Sorry, we went to put our recess stuff back." This was a downright lie and she herself knew it but then again, she was trying to save her own skin for pulling a prank.

"There's one more! Where is she??" Mrs Goh seemed really mad.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh...where is the last one? Can anyone guess??