Black Magic Club

Nekozawa

"What am I exactly?"Asked an evidently annoyed Haruhi to the orange haired twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. The both of them only smirked at the question. 

"That's obvious." They answered in unison, while wearing the same cheeky expressions "Our toy."

"And so..." Hikaru started, 

"To enjoy your boring life as much as you can..." Kaoru continued for him,


"You need an exciting toy." Hikaru finished.


"I am not a toy!" Haruhi stated, more annoyed than she was originally. 

Somewhere nearby... A few candles flicker on, revealing a black hooded character, only his nose and mouth visible 
due to his long dishevelled fringe. 

"Toy..!" His lips emitted with a grin. 

"Huh?" The twins exclaimed as their attention, along with Haruhi's were directed to an obscene dark, black door.

 
"Toy... Toy..." The dark hooded figure chanted, while holding out candles through the slightly opened door way. 


"If you like toys, then come to my club," He offered the three bewildered hosts. "the black magic club." 


"The world's black magic item market..." He started, further confusing the hosts. "is now being held" He declared with a grin. 


"We also have a mass going on all the time." He continued, this time, garnering the negative, and obvious fearful attention of the host club's founder and president, Suoh Tamaki.

 

"Come now..." He urged them and finally showed most of what was his face under the black hood and long fringe. "and everyone will get a free lovely voodoo doll, 'Beelzenef' as a present." He continued persuading them, holding up a creamy puppet with mean eyes, the shape of which resembles a cat. 


"Why are you talking through that small opening?" asked Haruhi, unamused.


"And..." Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison "was there a door there before? 


"Nekozawa-senpai doesn't like places that are bright," stated Kyouya, the vice pesident of the Host Club, while writing down statistics in his dark green note book. 


"You should stay away from that person..." Tamaki warned Haruhi as he slowly loomed over her shoulder, giving her an unpleasant shock. "If you are connected to him in any way, without exception, you'll get cursed." 

"On what grounds do you say that?" Asked Haruhi, still shocked.


"Yes..." Tamaki began his explanation, "it was during last year's final exams..." 


"Ah... It's scary to even talk about it." He quivered. "I was walking through the hall ways normally... But that was the dayI stepped on that voodoo doll, 'Beelzenef' by mistake. Mysterious curse-like words spelled out on the test I was taking immediately afterwards! Just as I thought it was weird, I looked around and it was a different dimension with people I have never seen before!" Tamaki exclaimed. 


"I'm scared!" Honey, also a member of the Host Club, yelped, holding tightly on to his bunny doll. 


"That really happened?" Haruhi asked in utter amazement and also more shock. 


"That was just you taking a test in Greek class by mistake." Kyouya explained, unamused.

"No! It wasn't!" Tamaki continued to try and prove his point, "and for the next three days, my feet were as heavy as lead!" He exclaimed, flustered. 
 

"You were running the marathon the day before." Kyouya explained, once again. However, before Tamaki had the chance to argue back, Nekozawa loomed behind him, holding out beelzenef in his hands while grinning. 

"The power of this voodoo doll, Beelzenef is authentic." He grinned even wider. "If you write the name of the person you hate on the back of this doll, that person will suffer much misfortune." 

"That person is really dark in many ways," said Kaoru to Hikaru, while they watched the scene going on between Tamaki and Nekozawa. 

"He said he doesn't like shiny lights." Hikaru smirked. "What about something like this?" He held out a flash-light

and flickered it on and off twice, while grinning cheekily alongside Kaoru. 

Immediately, the twins shone the flashlight directly in Nekozawa's face, causing an uproar. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Nekozawa screamed as he dashed back to his door. "Murderers!!"