Chapter 1 - Graduation

Its You Ft. Kyungsoo & EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there! its me Yuri the main character hurhur~~ so... I'll be telling you some things about me ^°^ if that's ok for you c; well then let's start hachuu~~ UoU

Hello my name is Park Yuri, I am 20 years old and I live in England. I have two wonderful parents Park Jury & Park Henri I also have an older brother name Park Chanyeol you see my brother is studying at korea with his group called exo and so he is in Korea while I'm in England & we'll both be graduating, I'll be moving to Korea in 1 week with my friend sierra so I'm really looking forward to meet my oppa & his gang~  >_< anyways lets get on with the story now bye!

Park Yuri POV

I woke with the smell of buttermilk pancakes cooking, My parents were gone to work while Hyunju (our maid) is cooking breakfast. I had college today and it was our graduation day, mother said that she will be coming with father when the ceremony has started. And so I took a shower and got changed into my casual clothes since it was spring I thought to go with a White floral dress with a belt and black cardigan. Minji called me for breakfast

"Ma'am your breakfast is ready please be seated and I will give you your breakfast" Hyunju said politely, She was the same age as me, and her parents had passed away from a terrible plane crash, She's from Nepal and her mother is Korean whilst her father is Nepalese, She doesn't go to school but she goes tutoring which is fair enough for her .

"Ahh~ Thank you... oh its yummy, hyunju-ah~ Please don't stand there sit down hm?" I asked her to sit and she nodded and sat down.

"Thank you Ma'-" I stopped her because I didn't like her calling me ma'am.

"yah! hyunju didn't I tell you to not call me ma'am anymore? Yahhh~~ Call me Yuri ^^ since we are the same age and you are like my sister :) so it would be nice if you and I treated equally ok?" I said to her kindly.

"Ahh~ Thank you ma- I mean Yuri, you always make my day and I'm happy to have you as my sister" Hyunju said with a pleasant smile.

"Well.. I have to go now. I have my graduation today ^^ So I'll see you in the graduation party ok? oh and wear the dress that I bought you last year ^^ ok? bye bye~!" I said waving her goodbye, I grabbed my valuables and keys and went outside waiting for my bus & sierra ahh why is she so late -_-

D.O POV

"Ahhhh~~" I stretched my arms while getting off bed and went to get fresh, It was the day where I get graduated with my gang exo we finally get to be free from hell :') oh lord. This day has finally come! I'm so excited... XD I got of shower and dried my hair, I then got changed to my casual clothing and got my shoes on, Got my bag and all my valuables with my house keys. I live by myself since My parents are in America while I'm here in Korea. I got out of the house and walked to the cafe near my apartment and entered.

"Hi welcome to Coffee Gallery Cafe what would you like to order sir?" She asked with a delightful smile.

"Ugh.. Can I have 2 brownies and 1 Regular size green tea frappe please." I ordered and she nodded with another smile.

"Please wait for your order ^^" The young lad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter