my 15 crazy oppas

behind this eyes

YOUR POV

RRRIINNGG!!!

students were hurrying out of their classrooms,glad that the day was finally over.

"ahhh~~~friday's over!!!!!"shouted kryssy

"yeah,let the weekend slumber party start~with lots of junk foods,chatting and craziness!"exclaimed riss

"did i hear someone mentioning slumber party?i am invited right?"l.joe said while looking seductively at riss.

i swear i saw riss blush slightly while looking away before snapping back at l.joe"yah byunghun!how unshameful can u get?no one invited u!plus it's a girls only slumber party!"

"aww too bad then~is ______ going to the sluber party too?"asked ricky

"of course i am..why are u asking oppa?" i answered

"we have a match against the block b crew.it's next weekend but we need to practice tonigh.can u make it?" minsoo oppa aka c.a.p asked me.

"ouh okay sure~ i'll just join the girls for the slumber party afterwards" i looked at my friends and they all just nodded their heads.

"alright ! meet us at our normal practice court by 6.30 sharp dongsaengie" chunji oppa told me

"oppa,u guys are the one that are ALWAYS later than me..sheesh,u guys take more time than i do to get ready" i said while looking at teen top oppas.

"come on saengie(short for dongsaengie),u know we have to look awesomely hot for girls" niel oppa said while winking at seohyun.

"urgh,are u trying to make me vomit out my lunch?!" exclaimed seohyun unnie while glaring at niel oppa.

"alright stop it u two.let's go home now"sunhee unnie told us.all of us made our way home .

sunhee unnie is the oldest out of the 6 of us.she's always taking care of us and all.she's the same age as minsoo oppa though.i'm the youngest~my birthday is on the 23rd of november so all of them calls me dongsaengie or saengie or honey,dear,boo and such.

i went home and quickly washed up and eat.i wanted to finish my homework before going out to meet the boys.

my outfit

http://superjuniorstuff.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/unrgtvd-copy.jpg?w=490&h=297

"where are u heading to?"my brother,donghae asked.yes donghae of super junior is my brother. and if u're asking no my schoolmates doesn't know.the only that knows are my 5 besties and teen top.

"oppa!!!i miss you!!!!i'm off to do my homework at the basketball court while waiting for teen top oppas~ how long are u staying?"i asked while bear-hugging fishy oppa.

"my poor baby,i missed u too!oppa just came here for awhile to spend some time with u.then oppa have to go back to the dorm because we have an early schedule tomorrow.but it seems that u're busy"hae oppa said while pouting.

"aigoo oppa!i have time now~let's hang out before i meet teen top!"

"are u guys done?come on!! i wanna play basketball and soccer already" even w/o lookingi knew it was my favourite hyukkie oppa! i ran and jumped into his arm while he was trying to stedy himself due to the sudden weight on him.

"baby girl!u finally noticed me! i thought u didn't love me anymore...kekeke...aigoo my baobei(mandarn for baby) has grown again!"exclaimed hyukkie oppa.

"oppa,are u saying i'm fat?"i looked away while pouting

"u know that's not what i meant.look at my baby,all grown up.u're getting prettier too u know. don't date any guys even if they ask u out!they'll have to go through 15  interrogaters first"

"aish oppa,u guys are lucky i'm not interested in anyone right now.i pity the guy i'll date in the future cause he'll have 15 crazy guys as his in-laws."

"alright guys,it's not always all of us get a day off on the same day.let's go play now" jungsu oppa aka leeteuk oppa said.

wahh he really is the leader.all of them quickly put on their shoes and went out the door.they're all wearing hoodies and a mask in case some crazy ELF saw them.

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/20090113192911702.jpg

so we all went to the court and played together for a few hours.it's never boring being around this guys.kyuhyun oppa kept making pranks with henry oppa.aish kyu oppa is really teaching his only dongsaeng well..

so yeah,that's how we passed time,fooling around for hours and hours . hae n hyukkie oppa teaching me to dance. minnie oppa taught me how to kick guys if they're bothering me and all.ryeowook oppa taught me how to sing and cook.

this is just one of my secrets so u readers definitely can't tell my classmates ok?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 omigosh!i'm such a crappy author!

i still have not put in changjo!!!

i'm so sorry!!

fishy oppa:"why are u saying sorry baby?"

kyu oppa:"because she told me u smell fishy and that she wanted to get away from u when u hugged her just now hyung"

hae:"jinjja yo?"*eyes are already b with tears

hyukkie:"aish kyuhyun!why u make my fishy cry?

teukie :"alright that's it stop now guys"

henry:come on,let's go eat mochis!

so me n henry ran off to eat mochis while they continued to fight