Secret of a Fallen Angel

100 Love Stories

Alluring Secret - Black Vow  ♦   Kagamine Rin & Len

======================================================

  This was all wrong. These feelings, he wasn't supposed to have these sorts of feelings towards a human. Much less a man. Hyesung felt like he was out of his mind, and yet, for the Angel, it all felt so right. 

  The Angel had stumbled into a small town as it was nearing dusk, needing to find a place to stay. At the entrance he had met a man dressed in black, and the moment their eyes had met he felt something inside his chest start to blossom. Though he knew it was wrong, he found himself surrendering to these feelings as he was invited into the town.

  "What's your name?" he asked as him and the man walked down the cobbled street together.

  "Eric. Eric Mun." the other man answered with a smile, and all Hyesung could do was nod, breathless at the sight of the man's smile.

+++

  "Eric-ah." Hyesung said quietly as they walked down the same street where they had met just months ago. The other man, who was due to be married soon, blinked and looked down at his friend dressed in white. His wings were folded behind his back, which usually signaled he had something to confess. Eric didn't know what, but he decided to find out anyways.

  "Yes Hyesung-ah?" he asked, smiling as he looked towards his Hyesung, once again leaving the Angel speechless with that beautiful smile of his.

  "I-I..." Hyesung bit his lip, wondering if he should say or not. It was a complete sin for him to feel this way towards Eric, and yet he did. "I love you." As he said these words, the older man's face turned sad as he stopped Hyesung from walking and walked in front of him.

  "Hyesung-ah, you can't feel that way." he said sadly, wondering just why it hurt so much to say these words. "I'm getting married soon. I love someone else." Turning to face away from the other man, Eric looked at the tree line just past the city wall. He turned back around to face Hyesung when he didn't receive an answer, only to be met with the sight of an empty street.

  Sadly, he slowlt turned away and started walking again, this time alone, leaving Hyesung where he was standing behind the wall of a building crying silently to himself.

+++

  "I can't. I love him too much." Hyesung said out into the darkness, a knife in his hand as he prepared to face the Devil himself. 

  "Will you make a contract then?" the voice in the darkness asked, deep and melodious. The Angel only nodded as fire burst around him, lighting up the dark expanse in which he was standing. "Then give me your wings, and I'll grant your wish." Nodding again, Hyesung gripped the knife tightly before bringing it to his back.

  Blood dripping down his back, the blade sinking between his feathers and skin, hot tears fell from his eyes and onto the ground, sizzling and burning up on contact. It hurt so much, yet it didn't even amount to the pain settling in his heart at the thought of losing Eric. If only he didn't love him so much, he wouldn't be this. The now Fallen Angel couldn't let go though, and so cut off his wings and sacrificed them to the Devil.

+++

  Just weeks before his wedding, Eric found himself walking down the street where he and Hyesung had first met, and the last time he had seen him. From the shadows of behind a building, a woman suddenly appeared, and once their eyes met, Eric had fallen for her. 

  This wasn't right. He shouldn't be feeling this towards a woman he had just met, and yet, he did feel it.

  "Excuse me miss, what's your name?" he asked, as the woman with sad eyes walked towards him, her brown and green dressed flowing around her.

  "Hyesun. Shin Hyesun." she spoke in a soft, delicate voice. The name was familiar to Eric, but he shrugged it off as they began talking and smiling together, walking down that very street.

  That was the day Eric had abandoned his love for the woman he was supposed to marry.

+++

  It was days before the wedding when Eric and Hyesun had ran away together. They fled to another town, both finally having accepted their feelings for each other. Eric had no qualms about leaving his marriage. After all, he would be able to spend the rest of his life with Hyesun.

  "Eric-ah. Let's go visit the city again. Where we used to walk down the streets." Hyesun said as she tugged lightly on the man's arm, a small smile on her face as Eric nodded and they made their way to the old town.

  Walking inside, they were hand in hand, making their way towards the fountain in the center of town.

  "Look Hyesun. The blossoms!" Eric said happily once they reached the fountain, watching as the tiny flowers floated around on the surface of the water. Letting go of Eric's hand, Hyesun smiled softly and knelt down by the fountain. She picked a small flower from the water, and standing up straight, turned towards Eric and put it in his hand with a smile.

  "I'll go get us something to eat." she said, and walked off towards the small bakery. Eric only nodded with a smile on his face as he admired the blossom, before sitting on the edge of the fountain.

+++

  A loud bang was heard throughout the pavilion, right next to the fountain. The water was stained red as a man lied their motionless, blood dripping from his mouth as an Angel in white glared at him, a gun in her hand. Hyesun had immediately ran back to the fountain, forgetting about her order as she wanted to check on Eric to see what happened.

  Her eyes filled with tears and she gasped to see her lover lying dead in the fountain, and the Angel from before smiled cruelly before dropping her gun and flying away.

  "Eric-ah. Eric-ah..." she pleaded as she jumped into the fountain and knelt next to his body, cradling his head in her lap, water soaking her dress. "Please wake up..." Hyesun knew it was no use though as his heart had stopped beating. 

+++

  "I want to break the contract." Hyesun stood before the Devil, saying the words clearly this time, no longer pleading or begging like she had before.

  "And what do I get in exchange?" the Devil hummed in question. The bright fires surrounding Hyesun died down considerably, leaving the dark expanse dimly lit as she faced the Devil without fear.

  "An Angel's life." A dark laugh of happiness resounded throughout the expanse as the Devil smiled to himself.

  "Very well. The contract is broken. Now go save your puny human before I drag you down here once and for all." With that, Hyesun was no longer Hyesun, but once again Hyesung, who only wanted to go and save Eric.

+++

  At the fountain, Eric slowly opened his eyes and sat up in the water, only to come face to face with Hyesung. He was speechless to fine the other man sitting in the fountain, when suddenly it all clicked. Hyesung had been Hyesun the whole time. 

  Just as he was about to ask how Hyesung was their, the other suddenly disappeared in a flurry of feathers, leaving on behind as it came to rest on Eric's lap. Tears started to cloud his vision as he picked up the feather and held it close, sitting in the fountain of flowers where he had died just moments before. Hyesung had loved him so much, he went so far as to make a contract with the Devil, and eventually give up his own life for him.

  And what did Eric give him? Nothing but his unspoken feelings for the now gone Fallen Angel.

  The only thing that kept them together now, was the vow they had made. That one vow that changed both their lives forever. The black vow that they would love each other no matter the circumstances.

  And they had broken it.

======================================================

  Yay! :3 First one done! OTL I don't even know what this is. o u o; To clear some things up, I'll give you a gist off the story.

  So Hyesung was an Angel, who ended up having feelings for Eric, who was a human man. Although it went against all his values, Hyesung came to accept these feelings. Eric knew about them, even before Hyesung confessed, but was afraid and that was why he had decided to marry. So desperate was Hyesung that he went as far as to make a contract with the Devil (let's just say it was Dongwan I guess) and had to cut off his wings, making him a fallen Angel. So he returned to Eric's life as Hyesun and Eric fell for her and they ended up running away together. Hyesung's past lover (let's say it's a female version of Jun Jin) was jealous and to get revenge, the Angel shot Eric. Loving Eric so much, Hyesung gave up his own life, returning to his original male form as he died in Eric's place before disappearing completely.

  And that's how it goes.

  Anyways, hope you liked it! o u o Um, comments and subbies are appreciated! I hope I did a good job on my first fic! Sorry if it's weird and all that. :P It just kind of happened. 

  P.S. - That's the song title up there at the beginning, as well as who sings it if you wanna look it up. ^-^