Count On Me

This Is For You

 

The arena hall was jam packed with people, from young children and teenager's to adults and even some elderly people. Quite a few holding beautiful hand made banner's showing my husband so much love and support. The whole place lit up by row's of ocean blue light sticks, every light stick moving to the
soft beat of the music that echoed through out the huge hall.

Watching the love of my life dancing and singing his heart out, that beautiful, dazzling smile caressing his plump lips still made my heart flutter and make my knee's go weak. The sound's of his fans chanting his name and singing along made me feel like the proudest idiot. It was always a dream to watch Jonghyun do what he loved to do so much, singing his own crafted song's to millions of people around the world. I could not be more happier, although I gave up live on the stage, I now have a family to look after.

Two years after we had gotten married, we finally got to adopt and bring home our daughter Minjee. For the past four years she has been the apple of our eye and completed us, she was spitting image of my self and Jonghyun. She had big, round puppy eye's like Jonghyun. They always sparkled brightly when she was happy and twinkles of mischief is she wanted something. She had my button shaped nose and her lips were bow shaped like mine but a little more plump like Jonghyun's.

Her shoulder length black hair was currently styled in to piggy tales, the soft curls bouncing on her shoulder's as he wiggled in my lap to the music. Her tiny hand's clapping along to the beat and a million dollar smile painting her lips. Dimples showing on her cheeks and her few little white teeth on show to the world. Me and Minjee loved watching Jonghyun on stage, we must both look like smiling idiots as we watch him moving and wiggling his cute, fine . It amused me as Minjee would always try to copy Jjong, wiggling in my lap and waving her small arms around, many time's Jonghyun has caught her in the audience and beamed brightly.

I still work through I do most of it from home, creating new fashion design's to go and be made to sell in the high street shops. I am still so thankful to Jonghyun because it was him that managed to get me my second dream job (first was SHINee of course). I was pulled from my day dream trance as the blearing music stopped and a single spot light shone down on my husband, he looked like a golden angel.

Normally he would of gone off to change and prepare for an encore so I was a little baffled as to what he was doing. My heart stopped as the sound of his deep, husky voice flowed through my eye's, his voice was gentle and soft and laced with love as he eye's scanned round the whole arena. It was like he was looking for someone. My heart stopped beating for a few moments as he gazed locked with mine, his puppy like eye's sparkled even brighter under the spot light.

"As it's my last show tonight, I wanted to do something very special. Eight years ago I wrote a song that no part from Onew, Taemin and Minho, who just invited them self's around the night after. Asking me twenty questions about our beautiful date. I wrote this after I had been on our sixth date with some one very, very special and close to me. After our first date I knew I was madly, head over heels in love with him. After our second date I knew he was the one I wanted to spend every single minute of my life with. He came home with me that night, cementing our love for the first time. I wrote this as I watched him sleep beside me I let my feelings and emotions pour out. Two years after this song I still vowed to keep the promise I wrote and today I stand here on stage, a very lucky, loved up idiot with two very special people in the audience who are my world and my rock. To my gorgeous, beautiful husband and my beautiful princess, I love you both so much and  this next song is for you Kibummie" Jonghyun spoke out as his eye's never left mine.

Tear's slowly trailed down my cheek as his words sunk in, I felt so lucky in that moment yet I wondered why he chose now to reveal to the world he was married to another man.Gasp's echoed around and I could hear whisper's and eye's searching round for me and Minjee. I felt small, soft, dainty finger's wipe my fallen tears away, just how her daddy would do it. I smiled and Minjee beamed brightly back, her little hand's resting on my cheeks.

"Don't cry mummy, daddy is going to sing for you now" Minjee spoke happily. She was just so adorable though she was certainly more like Jonghyun then me but I was happy with that. As Jonghyun sat behind a piano, my heart began to leap about in my chest, it felt like it was playing hop scotch.

Minjee clapped happily again, chanting out daddy as he prepared to play this special song. For a four year old she certainly knew what she liked and watching Jonghyun play was one of her favourite thing's. We have both been told how she boats in the playground how cool her daddy is and that he is the best super dupa daddy in the world.

I love it when Jjong helps teach Minjee to play piano, she has come such a long way, since the first time we saw her. I remember Minjee being so shy and quiet now she is hyper and beautifully gifted with talent like her dad. I wondered what the hell Jjong was doing, I was scared in case his fans left him because they knew he was married to another boy, it would break my heart to see him no longer able to perform because of me and my selfish love that I had for him. Minjee seemed unfazed by the wondering gaze's, her smile was enough to keep my worries at bay for now, making sure she was fine was my priority in this moment.

The camera zoomed in on Jonghyun's finger's as he stringed them along the white, long key's. a simple, elegant medley filling the arena hall with beautiful sounds. His blond hair was a little damp from where he had been sweating a bit from all the dancing about, his bang's dangling just above his eye's, the look of concentration filled his eye's as this new song began to come to life.

He took a deep breath, a small, nervous smile graced his plump lips as he began to sing calmly and softly. My breath got stuck in my throat as he began to sing, memories of our sixth date flooded my mind. It wasn't a fancy date, just a stroll a long the beach hand in hand, watching the sun set over the calm ocean waves, it's reflection disappearing under the surface and the moon light taking it's place. We shared some chips and went to a small cafe across the road from the beach, each having a cookies and cream sundae.

I remember Jjong ended up with some cream on his nose and looked so adorable trying to see it, his puppy eye's going all crossed eyed. We had ended up feeding each other our desserts, calm, fun atmosphere surrounded us and I remember the butterflies fluttering wildly in my stomach. It was like they were having their own party. I remember smiling like an idiot, laughing so much at Jonghyun's lame jokes, I knew ton that day that Jonghyun was indeed my true love, I never felt so alive and so happy in all my life.

Those foreign feelings back then I now know where the signs of true love that had began to form and bubble in my stomach, my heart beat going insane every time we made eye contact. We had shared many dates leading up to the sixth, he asked me to come home with him and I instantly agreed. He never pushed me or pressured me but that night we did make love for the first time, I remember it so clearly. Every touch lingered on my skin, every kiss left a mark of love and want. The end of the night my feeling's were confirmed and we both said those beautiful three words for the first time.

Oh uh-huh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need


My heart was nearly fit to burst from my chest as I listened to Jonghyun sing this special song to me. I had no idea he had written a song after we shared those three word's for the first time, a blush caressed my pale cheeks, staining it with a light rosy red tint. My hand's trembled lightly as I listened to the lyrics, hearing the soft, loving emotion in Jonghyun's voice.

The song was called Count On Me from what Jjong had mentioned before playing, his warm finger's gliding softly over the black and white key's softly. I wrapped my hand's tighter around Minjee who happily seemed so hard to try and sing along with Jonghyun, wiggling in my lap making her own little cute dance. His eye's came up from looking at the piano, looking straight in my direction, his gaze had me feeling weak at the knees.

My heart bursting in to strips of red confetti in my chest, my breath catching in my throat and butterflies coming out to play in my stomach. It felt like I was back on our sixth date again. I was feeling the same emotions as I did all those years ago, my love for Jonghyun slowly drowning me and taking me deeper in to the red ocean of our love.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there 
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

Tears began to prickle the corner's of my eye's. Minjee seemed to know the word's to the chorus, chanting a long to the words clearly and her voice sounding so joyful and happy. Her soft black curls bouncing of her shoulder's and her bang's softly moving as she danced around as best as she could. Her little leg's swinging back and forth, the little pink and white dotted dress  covering down to her little nobly knees.

I smiled weakly as Jonghyun kept his gaze on me, other's turning their head's in my directions, the feel of thousands of eye's sent shiver's down my spine. The word's Jonghyun sang caused tingle's to flood through my body, I knew every word he sung he truly meant. We both have told each other so many times, we are not just lover's or husbands but soul mates and best friends.

I don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for him, he was the one to get me to try out at SM Entertainment the day he did. Jonghyun was the only one that had truly believed in me from the very moment we had met each other. I knew I could count on him for anything and I hoped he knew he could always count on me to be there by his side. Just watching him on stage makes me the proudest idiot alive, hearing him singing his self composed songs was all I wanted to witness in my life.

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

Oooh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

A few little sparkling tears escaped from my feline eye's as he sung the next verse with so much emotion and love. His strong loving gaze still had me melting inside, it was like he was giving me his heart all over again. I caught Jonghyun trying hard to not chuckle at our daughter who was acting like a right little insane fan. A small black t- shirt covered her top half, a picture of Jonghyun on the front and a list of tour dates on the back.

She had insisted she has one or "daddy will get very mad", a tour programme was folded in half and put in our little bag so Minjee could read it later though I think she should know her dad by now. Memories of our time together flashed through my mind like a silent black and white movie, the amount of time's Jonghyun had sung to me when I couldn't settle down or sleep.

The memories of him cheering me on and being by my side in my time of need. I guess it was fate that we met on the day we both tried out for SM, I only went along to support Taemin as he was so passionate about dancing and singing. I remember the very first time I laid my eye's on Jonghyun, it was like an instant connection, a spark between us. Every day Jonghyun remind's me just how much he love's me, giving me gentle, sweet kisses and sharing the warm, relaxing cuddles.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

Every day Jonghyun has promised me and vowed to stay with me, to love me and protect me for every eternity. To love me and hold me, stay by my side through thick and thin, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health. He has never let me down and I know he won't ever let me go. I just hope Jonghyun know's that I feel exactly the same as he does though I struggle to show my feeling's at times. We have been together for eight wonderful, beautiful years, the very best of my life and each day has only gotten better.

Having Minjee as part of our family has made life even better then ever. Minjee and Jonghyun are my life, my world revolves around them both. I would move heaven and earth for them and make sure they are happy every single day of their life's. Memories continued to invade my mind as I stared in to those love filled, sparkling puppy eye's. Though it seemed he was far away from me, I could clearly see all emotions in his eye's, it was amazing how we could spot each other even in such crowed area's. The time's he had been there to wipe away my fallen tears, the pad's of his finger's dancing across my pale cheeks. Washing away those wet little droplets, his warm, loving gaze making all my worries disappear in a flash.

Minjee must of noticed a few more tears had fallen, her flinger's curling round my cheek, just like how Jonghyun does. Her small, chubby finger's wiping away any evidence of my fallen diamond like droplets. Her smile reminded me of Jonghyun's, it was warm, loving and soft. Her few little pearl white teeth sparkling under the soft glow from the spotlight's, her puppy eye's filled with love, and a little worry, just like how Jonghyun's puppy eye's were in that moment.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh

You can count on me Bummie 'cause I can count on you

Jonghyun sang the last line softly, his voice laced with noting but pure, beautiful love. his finger's slowly stopping, the sound of the last few notes echoed around the hall. The sound seemed to linger for a few more moments, my heart stopping as he finishes the song, eye's still focused on me. I expected people to be disgusted yet they clapped and applauded Jonghyun, chanting his name over and over.

I could spot a few with a horrid expression but I tried hard to not let them get to me, I won't let anyone ruin what me and Jonghyun have got and worked hard to build. Minjee seemed so happy and on top of the world, waving her arms in the air to catch Jonghyun's attention. She bounced happily when he waved back at her, smiling and doing a small heart with his finger's for her. The show went on with Jonghyun singing his last two songs, every one was up on their feet dancing and singing along.

I could only think of the song Jonghyun had written for me, I felt so special and loved in that moment. I felt so over whelmed by how special I must be to him, I wonder how many other song's he has written about me. As the last night of his tour came to a close, thanking everyone and bowing to the crowd's. he disappeared off stage, the main light's flickering back on. People gathering their bag's and coats and leaving the main hall. I picked up our small bag and carried Minjee, walking through some corridor's, searching for Jonghyun's dressing room. I was lucky I was well known and allowed back here, I soon found the room right at the end of the hallway. I placed Minjee down who tapped on the door, bouncing on her toe's when Jonghyun's deep voice called out to come in. I gently opened the door, Minjee dashing in as the sight of her dad came in to view.

"Daddy" Minjee called out, her black, fluffy curls bouncing about as she ran in to Jonghyun's arms. He was bent down and arm's wide open, ready to pick Minjee up and cuddle her close. She threw her little arm's around Jonghyun's neck, nuzzling her face in the crock of his neck. Little mumbles of "daddy I love you and daddy your awesome and superly dupaly amazing" caused him to chuckle lightly.

I had to giggle softly when Jonghyun and Minjee began to play about, playfully poking each other. Minjee had a habit of pinching Jonghyun's cheeks and petting his head like he has a dog which always made him pout a little bit. I swore Jonghyun and Minjee would make a perfect comedy act, they always made me smile and laugh until my stomach hurt. The amount of time's they play fight and end up rolling around on the floor cuddling each other was non existent and most of the time I end up in the middle of the cuddles fight.

"I love you too Minjee baby, you been a good girl for Umma" Jonghyun kissed her little chubby cheek,She nodded her head in respond to his question before  walking over to kiss my lips lovingly, my toe's curled in my shoes as our lips moulded together perfectly.

It was a simple, loving kiss, Minjee mumbling how we should get a room and not corrupt her caused as to giggle lightly. I loved moment's like these when it is just the three of us happy and in love, it feels like we are the perfect family in my eye's, something I never had gotten to experience when I was younger. When we pulled back, Jonghyun gazed so tenderly in to my eye's, his smile brightening up the dim lit room. One of his hand's came up to wipe away a little bit of glitter that had come from Minjee's hair band off my cheek causing me to blush a little at the simple, sweet gesture.

"Did you enjoy your song Kibummie" Jonghyun asked me softly, I could see a hint of worry in his eye's. He hated it when his song's never went right, knowing how much effort and hard work had gone into making the song perfect and sound just right.

I knew my answer meant everything to Jonghyun and I have never hated any song I have heard him write and sing. Knowing my opinion meant everything to him made me feel like a diamond in the tough, I felt so important and it sound's silly but I am only saying the truth. His strong gaze anticipated my answer, even Minjee was peaking out from Jonghyun's neck to look at me, her little finger's  clutching tightly around the neck of Jonghyun's t shirt.

A blush once again painted my cheeks as Jonghyun looked at me, his imaginary tail wagging fast like he was waiting to be praised and given a treat for being so good (and I'm meant to be the younger one of us two). I could nver imagine my life with out Jonghyun now, he is my reason to live life and wake up each morning. He is the reason I have gotten to live some of my dreams and now get to enjoy my life married to the man of dreams and with a daughter who I love and adore with every fibre in me.

"I loved it Jjongie, it was so beautiful. I love every thing you have written and I think Minjee does as well" I replied honestly, his eye's twinkled brightly upon hearing my praise for him. He put Minjee down who ran to sit on the large white leather sofa, wrapping his arm's around my waist and planted a sweet, love filled kiss on my bow shaped lips.

His hand's caressing my side's and he poured all his love and affection in to our lip lock, I felt him smile as we moved our lips in sync, creating our own little lip dance battle. When Jonghyun pulled back he rested his forehead against mine, his eye's twinkled, like he had won the lottery or had been given the world to own. He littered my face with butterfly kisses, ending on pecking my nose then rubbing his nose against mine like an eskimo kiss which caused me to blush once again. Jonghyun took my hand walked round to get Minjee who was on the verge of falling asleep, the evening had tired her out completely.

"Really? thank you Bum Bum. I love you so much Bummie" Jonghyun spoke as we made our way out of the venue, walking out in to the cool night air. His hand squeezed mine lightly, our finger's intertwined and locked together.

No matter how many time's we hold hand's or share kisses or even say those three word's, I always feel flustered and my heart beat quicken's up it's pace like it's running a marathon. We quickly hurried to Jonghyun's car before any of the fan's waiting could catch us, scared they would wake up Minjee or even try to hurt her.

Our hand's had to leave each other for a moment while Jonghyun placed Minjee in the back and fastened her seat belt, kissing her forehead tenderly before brushing her bang's back in place with his finger's. Jonghyun walked round and opened the door for me like the gentleman he is, that huge goofy grin permanently attached to his plump lips as he pecks my lips again and shut's the door. Jogging round and getting in the car quickly before the waiting fan's found us, leaving the venue behind as we drove off home to enjoy a next week together as a full family.

"I love you too Jjong. Hey how many song's have you written about me Jjongie" I asked him as he held my right hand with his left hand, the other on the steering wheel. I had always wondered how many song's he had written about me yet I never really had it in me to ask until now.

Hearing that song tonight had peaked my curiosity and I wanted to know if he had any more that I had not heard about yet. He turned his head to me once we stopped at some traffic light's smiling a beautiful, heart stopping smile at me, his eye's told me more then word's ever could, his hand squeezing mine lightly. He turned back as the light turned green, his hand never leaving mine. In the back Minjee was sound a sleep, her little hand's clutching her special t shirt she was still wearing with Jonghyun's picture on it. It made my heart swell at the sight, knowing how lucky I am to have such a perfect daughter and husband, I must of saved Korea in another life.

"Oh Kibummie have written hundred's of song's but there is one I wrote and it's special and I wrote it after we had our first time together Bummie" Jonghyun said and his voice was so soft like silk and laced with the finest, purest loved laced with honestly and affection.

My heart nearly melted in to goo as I got my answer, another blush though a few shade's darker caressed my pale cheeks at Jonghyun's words. He had written a song based on our first time oh my gosh I am not sure whether I should hear this or not. Jonghyun knew I was freaking out inside, a soft chuckle reached my ear's and I saw him grinning proudly from ear to ear like it was the most normal thing he had ever done.

We pulled up out side our apartment not long after, Jonghyun carried Minjee up while I took the bags and Jjong's suitcase which he had been using through out the tour when he couldn't come home if he was far away. Once our little princess was in bed tucked up and sound asleep, surrounded by her hundred's of teddies and plushies, my self and Jonghyun went to bed. Although we wasn't tired, we wanted some alone time to catch up on our cuddles and snuggle's, how I have missed snuggling in to my gorgeous husband's chest. After a while I felt Jonghyun lightly singing, the lyrics sounded like the song he had mentioned in the car. It was the song  Jonghyun wrote about after we had made love for the very first time. ( And what a beautiful night it truly was).


Don't it feel good babe
Don't it feel good baby
Cause, it's so brand new babe
It's so brand new baby.

And now now here we are (here we are)
In this big old empty room
Staring at each other, who's gonna make the first move?
Been doing our thing for a minute
And now both our hearts are in it
The only place to go, is all the way (ah, whoo)

Is that alright?
Is that okay?
Kibummie, No need to be nervous
Cause, I, got, you, all, night
Don't you worry bout a thing (no no no)


Just go with it, go with it, go with it (and I will go real)
Slow with it, slow with it
It's our first time
Go with it, go with it, go with it (and I will go real)
Slow with it, slow with it
It's our first time


Clothes are not required, for what we got planned
Ooo Bummie you're my desire, your wish is my command
Treat you like a prince, oooh Bummie you're so delicious
Like ice cream on a sunny day, gonna eat you before you melt away (babe)

Is that alright?
Is that okay?
Kibummie No need to be nervous (no no no, no oooh)
Cause, I (I've), got (got), you (you), all, night
Don't you worry bout a thing (no no no)


Ooooh oooh baby!

Jonghyun sang the last past softly, his voice light and smooth like honey, the hold around my waist tightened and I felt my self being pulled closer to the strong built chest. Plump lips lightly met my milky white skin, a feather light kiss was placed on my forehead, bang's swept to one side for a moment. At first I thought the song might of been cheesy but yet I found my self falling in love all over again, wondering how I ever became so lucky to call Jonghyun my own. I leaned up to peck his lips again, a warm smile caressing my lips as a sign that I loved the song he had written for me again, this man was seriously full of surprises and wrote such heart warming songs.

I can see why he didn't put the song on his albums though or even sang it at his concert at it might of been a little awkward to face that whole audience then. It was like a personal song only I was allowed to listen too and hear Jonghyun's gentle, sweet voice as he whisper's the lyrics in my ear. I always got to have the best seat in the world as he sung to me, laying in his warm embrace, one arm always wrapped round my waist as his other hand would caress my cheek. His finger's would dance lightly over my body, his puppy doe eye's following his finger tips as he sing's softly, yet his voice always full of emotion and every word sounded like he meant it.

We stayed like that for a while, stealing kisses from one another, trying to get closer to each other. Despite the fact our bode's were already pushed together, leg's tangled under the blankets. We whispered the sweetest word's to each other, some so cheesy it would actually make cheese blush and melt on the spot. Jonghyun had one arm wrapped around me while the other held one of my hand's our finger's intertwined and rested in between our bodies. his finger's caressing the solid gold band that surrounded my wedding finger, the smile on his lips was beautiful and just priceless. I slowly let sleep take over me, surrendering to darkness to dream happily about Jonghyun like I usually do. Just like every night before I fall asleep, I hear Jonghyun whisper his wedding vow's close to my ear as he squeeze's my hand lightly and play's with my wedding ring.

"I Kim Jonghyun Do take you Kim Kibum to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to protect. In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, through the good time's and the bad. I promise you Kim Kibum to love you and make you the happiest man alive, I cherish you and treasure you with all my heart. Thank you for trusting me with your heart and for letting me love you for the past eight years. Thank you for loving me Kibummie and giving me reason to live every day and reason to smile day in and day out. I will be here for you forever eternity, not even death can part us Bummie. You know I be the love sick idiot waiting out side the golden gate's of heaven with a bouquet of roses waiting for you to join me. I will only continue to live up above once your in my arm's and your by my side. I love you Kibummie, so much baby". I heard Jonghyun finished and I had to fight to not cry again, this soppy loved up idiot really know's how to make me feel so special.

You would think after years of hearing him say those word's every night, I would be used to it but I never ever get sick of him saying them. It reassured me that Jonghyun loved me and to never doubt his love though I be an idiot if I did ever doubt him. I felt him bring my hand to his lips and he kissed my wedding ring as his thumb caressed the back of my hand. His lips trailing down and kissing the back of my hand before placing between our bodies again and finger's lacing back together. I could never be prouder of my husband and I have said it so much but I am so proud of my cheesy puppy and I love him to piece's.

I certainly knew I could always count on Jonghyun and he can always count on me to be here, by his side for ever eternity. If I go before him then I be the loved up idiot waiting for him by the golden gates of heaven, watching down on him  proudly. Either way me and Jonghyun were always meant to be and once we are gone, I hope we can look down on Minjee and watch her making her cheesy parent's proud because she can always count on us to be there for her as she grows up and learn's about life.

Though we are not going anywhere yet, my and Jonghyun have plenty more years to create beautiful memories and cause some mischief. I do wonder if Jonghyun will still find me beautiful and attractive once I get old and grey with wrinkles though he be just as bad but a little shorter then me (shh don't tell him I said that ;p). I will always love my dino pup even with wrinkles, grey hair and saggy man s.


A/N Hello lovelies <3 :3

First off thank you so much to you 15 subscriber's, (is my fluff really that worth waiting for O.O) <3333333333333

The two song's I used were both from Bruno Mars ( I don't listen to him but I liked the lyrics ><)

First one is Count on Me (clicky)

Second One is Our First Time (clicky) (just in case want to check them out :) )

I hope my random fluff is good enough once again XD

I regret nothing about causing health problems with my fluff ><

Comment and Subscribe, let me know what you all thought of this rambled mess ><

I will see you all soon lovelies <33333333333333 :D

 (this was me yesterday XD I would of made Jjong proud nearly breaking the seat O.O)

P.S THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG JONGKEY LET ME DIE NOW XD (wait not yet, I need to see the wedding and their kiss XD)