Final!

You Out Of Four

 

 

 

 

 

WARNING: RATED HAS MATURE CONTENTS!

Okay Seriously IDK why its showing 5 finals but they're all the same! >_<

Technology these days -_-

 

Suho always things he is not good enough. He can't do anything. He will always fail. He always says that to himself and pushes himself to death. Sometimes he practices so much he almost feels like fainting. Sometime he faints too. He eats really less. He shouldn't eat so less... He had to go to the doctors sometimes. His doctor also told him to eat more and take some pills, but he only takes those pills not eat proper food... 

 

It was a Friday when he finished his practice. He danced, he sang, he excersised, he died of hunger. He was on his way back to the dorm, when he got so weak he fell. He was lying on the side of the ground. The dorm was seen, but he just wasn't strong enough to get up... He tried but just kept falling back...

 

***

 

"Hyung!!! Do you want to get some ramen? I am very hungry!!!" A deep but very childish voice asked his hyung, Baekhyun. 

 

"At this hour? It's already 10 pm... Do you think manager hyung will allow us?"

 

"Yeah he will, Suho hyung is not even back yet..."

 

"Ok, lets go, we'll also see what Suho hyung is doing on our way..." 

 

***

So Mr.Eyeliner and Mr.HappyVirus went down towards the shop that was a little further than the dorm. On their way they saw a figure lying on the floor, in pain. It was dark so they couldn't really see who that was... They went forward and Baekhyun pointed his phone to see who that person was. It was Suho...

 

"OMG! Hyung a-are you o-okay?" Baekhyun asked, he was his good friend and very caring...

 

No reply from Suho, he just lied there with his eyes closed. He sweared he would just die there...

 

"Lets get you back to the door..." Baekhyun said giving a look at Chanyeol, a sorry-we-couldn't-go-to-the-shop look... Chanyeol just closed his eyes and nodded in response...

 

***

 

"Is h-he f-fi-n-e?" Sehun asked as they brought him to his room, that he shared by Sehun...

 

"Yeah, just I, we found him lying on the floor, he is ill, we will call the doctor, okay?"

 

Sehun just nodded...

 

***

 

"Hyung, were you practicing with no food again?" 

 

Suho just smiled a sad smile and nodded

 

"Hyung! The doctor told you to eat, you only eat a bit of breakfast and like just some ramen for dinner then sleep. Thats not right!!!" Sehun was angry with his hyung he couldn't believe Suho did this again...

 

"Since when did you start caring so much about me?" Suho chuckled...

 

"Hyung!!!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! Wait I will make something for you to eat..."

 

Sehun left when Kris entered...

 

"S-Suho, are y-you o-okay?"

 

"Yeah, I am brilliant!!" :P

 

"Suho how can you find this amusing, you know day after tomorrow we have a concert..." 

 

"I know, but you don't need to worry so much..."

 

"I do!" 

 

"Wae?" 

 

"B-Because, you are the other leader, I am the dad and your the mom, so I do need to worry..."

 

"Wow, Hyung, you are really caring" Suho chuckled...

 

"YA!!! REALLY!"

 

"You don't need to scold me..." Suho pouted...

 

"Wow, you really know how to cool someone down..."

 

"How?" Suho pouted again

 

"So cute!!!!" Kris leaned and pulled Suho's cheecks, Suho took sudden action and pushed Kris away... 

 

"Really? No. Just No... I am also manly like Luhan hyung, not cute like Baekhyun..."

 

"Oh~ really my princess?"

 

"W-What? P-princess?, OOLLAKKK!" He did the puking action...

 

"S-Suho you know, sometimes, it feels like, we just, idk, should, like kinda, be mom and dad... Like married"

 

"EWWWW! Hyung so dirty!!!" Suho gets up and runs away when he suddenly bumbs into Chen...

 

"Hyung, don't play! You are ill, stay in bed..."

 

"B-But, Kris was like gonna me..."

 

Till then Kris reached there...

 

"HAHAHAHA! What hyung, think what you are saying..."

 

"I am, he was all like, we should be married..." Suho tries to imitate Kris' voice..

 

***

 

"Hyung, just drink the tea and eat it will you?"

 

"B-But, I am not hungry..." 

 

"HYUNG!!!!! DRINK AND EAT NOW! OR I WILL CALL KRIS HYUNG TO YOU!!!"

 

"NO I WON'T DRINK!"

 

"Kris hyung!!!!"

 

"Not caring..."

 

Kris comes 

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Suho is not drinking or eating"

 

"Hmmm, then we should call Lay, he is good in sorting these problems..."

 

"Lay!!!"

 

***

 

"Hyung, you know, you need to drink and eat, or you will die, and if you die, I will die, if I will die, Kris will die, if Kris will die, Tao will die, if Tao will die Luhan will die, if Luhan will die, Sehun will die, if Sehun will die then the rest will also die, you want that to happen?"

 

"Ahhhh~ Lay, but I really am not hyungry..."

 

"Okay, if you won't listen this way, we will do it the dirty way, THE DIRTY WAY YOU WILL LIKE AND EAT IT ALL UP..." *face*

 

"L-lay, w-what are y-y-you d-----AHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

"How about now?"

 

"Don't pinch me!!!" 

 

As Suho screamed lay took the chance and stuffed food in his mouth...

 

"Leah I haetew yuofff"

 

"Finish it then talk..."

 

Lay goes out and asks Sehun if he could sleep with Suho and Sehun sleep with his roomate, Luhan...

 

Sehun wanted to say no, because he likes Suho, he really wants to sleep with Suho... But for his good he said it was fine...

 

***

THE NEXT WEEK!

 

Suho was all fine, fit and ready to go to practice again, they had finished thier concert, and Suho stared to eat more... 

 

Again he was going back to the dorm after a not so tiring day, because he ate. He promised everyone he'd eat and if he broke the promise, well they'd have to use Lay's trick...

 

When he reached he was really sweaty and tired so he went to the bathroom, the one with a bathtub and just sat down compeletly in the hot water... He really liked bathing in hot water after he was tired and when it was 10º outside. 

 

While bathing he closed his eyes and slept, not really sleep but rest. After 5 mins or so he heard he door make a noise. He didn't take it seriously. It opened, but he was too busy in his own world. After a while he felt something on his legs and foot, like someone was sitting on his foot and that person's feet trying to go under his ... He opened his eyes and say a Sehun in front of him. As he saw he quickly pulled his legs towards this body face resting on his knees so that Sehun couldn't see his ahham you know what... 

 

"W-What are you doing here... GO! LEAVE! NOW!"

 

Sehun didn't obey but just moved his face towards Suho...

 

Next thing Suho knew was he was being kissed by Sehun... He tried to push him away but his grip was too strong. 

 

"Sehun... YA!!!! W-W---AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

 

Guess why he screamed?

 

Yes.Yes.Yes. He was being ed... Oh god so weak this boy...

 

He shouted for help when Lay came running to the door. 

 

"Hyung, are you okay?"

 

Luckily the door was unlocked... 

 

"Lay!" 

 

"Lay?!?!?!" 

 

"Hyung and Sehun..." His heart was broken looking at what was happening to his love. Sehun didn't love him, he just, just was attracted. Thats all, not real love like Lay... No...

 

"Sehun... get off him..."

 

"This time hyung, this time, again, for him, I hate you hyung..."

 

"Sehun talk to me outside now!" Lay was so angry right now he would blow up when Suho just sat there like a innocent baby, so cute!!! >_<

 

***

 

"What on earth do you want from me and Suho?"

 

"I just want you to mind your business and let me and Suho be alone, because I love Suho and I will make him love me..."

 

"Sehun thats not love thats attraction, and attraction is not good. When you love someone its from the heart, your heart should feel pumping hard, you should feel like you can't talk to that person, you should sweat when your near that person... NOT HAVING ING ..."

 

"H-Hyung, I-I..." He fell, just fell in Lay's arms, he cried a lot that night, he cried and cried, Lay just comforted him, being such a nice hyung, that he is...

 

"Hyung, to be honest, the day you asked me to sleep with Luhan hyung, I felt a sudden raise of heart beat... Do you think maybe, idk, like Luhan hyung, and not Suho hyung?"

 

"Well thats where you heart will take you, now go sleep with Luhan and let me sleep with Suho..."

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Do you like Suho hyung?"

 

Lay just hummed in response... 

 

 

"I hope you both a happy future, maybe you and him are meant to be..."

 

"You really need sleep..."

 

"HYUNGGGG!!!!" 

***

 

So that night again Lay and Suho slept together...

 

"Lay, do you know, that Kris, do you know, how weird he is, that day when I fainted, I am sure he confessed his love to me... In a very indirect way... Do you think he likes me?"

 

"I-I don't know, ask him, but do you like him?"

 

"N-no..."

 

"Oh! Okay then, see where life takes you, but now sleep..." :) 

 

"Hmmm! Good night Lay"

 

"Good night!"

***

 

"Hyung!!!"

 

"Oh! Sehun..." -_-

 

"Hyung I know you are angry, but I am sorry, never will I do that again, with you... Because I found someone who will enjoy it same as I will..."

 

"Really!!!" Suho's eyes widened... "W-Who?"

 

"Luhan hyung, why so surprised, are you jealous?" Sehun teased. 

 

"NO!! EWWWW!!!! LOL now bye!"

 

"HUH? BYE?"

 

"Ya I am going to practice..."

 

"Did you eat?"

 

"Yeah I ate ask Lay, we're going together with Chen!" 

 

"Hmmmm, Chen..."

 

"Why you got some work with Chen?"

 

"No, its just that, never mind, bye!"

 

"Okay! BYE!"

 

"That was weird" Suho mummers to himself but loud enough for Chen to hear... 

 

"What was?" He asks

 

"N-Nothing, lets go, but wheres Lay?"

 

"He got some work, he won't be comming just you and me..." 

 

"Hmmm, okay, lets go..."

 

***

"Hyung, if you don't mind may I ask?"

 

"Yeah, go ahead..."

 

"W-Who do you h-have a crush on in our band?"

 

"Hmmm, you all are beautiful... I can't really choose..." :D

 

"What if you had to?" 

 

"Ummmmmm, maybe Lay... But why are you asking?"

 

"No just simply, you know, just wanted to know as a friend..." Chen was hurt...

 

"Friend? BEST FRIEND!!!"

 

"LOL, yeah bff..." :P  

 

***

 

Despite being a troll, Chen was pretty smart, he learned that maybe it was right for him not be interested in Suho anymore, he didn't even like him a bit... He backed off, and gave up on Suho! He promised himself to never think about this, just go to Xiumin, his really really good friend, he would always help him out and stuff...

 

"Xiumin hyung!!!" He went running towards him...

 

"W-What happened, Chen?"

 

"S-Suho, my crush, doesn't have any interst in me... Maybe you were right, love is not that easy" Chen pouts

 

"Its okay Chen, Its fine..." Xiumin kissed Chen on the forehead...

 

"H-Hyung?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Maybe, its you..."

 

Xiumin just smiled and hugged Chen...

 

"Maybe it is!"

 

***

 

All who was left now was Kris and Lay who liked Suho... Who would Suho choose? It was sure a hard decision! He can't just choose anyone. Had to someone who meant something to him...

 

Lay: He was gentle and give everything to his loved one. Once owned by Lay, you will not go through any pain anymore. He will keep you like his princess. If you don't like him and he liked you, he will let you go for the one you love, to live your life happily, all he wants is not to marry his loved one, he just wanted to make him loved one happy...

 

Kris: This guy was like a devil. Could just make your life harder. Not easy to make happy. If he loves you he won't easily let you go. He doesn't like giving his things away, once like or owned by him! 

 

***

10 years later!

EXO was no more a band, they were already disbanded, the Chinese went back to China and the Koreans went to their hometowns and back to their homes...

 

Until one day Kris and Lay met in Starbucks! 

***

Lay was so tired, so sad, no love, no nothing, just boring old life, no work, NO EXO, NO SUHO!!!!

 

He just decided to go to starbucks and spend his day there for today, it was could and he just wanted somewhere to rest and drink coffee... Thats all he could afford to do, his life was so boring, he swear he would rather die than living such a boring life... He was 28 yrs, no life patner, no nothing, JUST.BORING.LIFE.

 

He went to the bartender and odered his coffee...

 

"Hi Sir how may I help you?"

 

"Hi, can I have a cafe latte, cold, thanks!"

 

"Thats all?"

 

"Y-Yeah..."

 

"Okay sir that'll be 33 yuan"

 

He gave the money and went to look for a table, when he suddenly saw Kris, Wu Wifan, his bandmate!

 

"Y-Yifan?"

 

"Yixing!"

 

"Y-Yeah man, hows life?"

 

"Good, bro, sit sit..."

 

"K"

 

***

 

After talking for so long Kris finally came to the topic...

 

"Remember when Suho fell, I got so worried, I think I liked him, but Tao kept on pulling me away from Suho, he never let me go with Suho, Tao really liked me, and here I am with my life patner as Tao! I really wish it was Suho though, like if I meet Suho, I will divorce Tao, I don't care about his feelings and marry Suho..."

 

"What if Suho likes someone else, or is already married?"

 

"I will make them break up! Duh! I love Suho, and will do anything to get him."

 

"Thats not love Hyung, thats obbsession and its better if you could just let Suho live his life happily and give some respect and affection to tao..."

 

"Why? Do you like Suho, or Tao?"

 

"No! I just don't like your plan..."

 

"Hmmm, okay then, well I don't like you!"

 

"Okay Hyung, I will leave then!"

 

"Yeah! You better..."

***

 

"I really just wanted some rest and some coffe..." Lay said to himself, when he booked the earliest flight Seoul, where Suho would be..." 

 

He packed his clothes in hurry, just grabbed everything bit of clothes and he ended up with three suitcases and two bags... He looked at the clock hanging on his left, it was 6:45, his flight was at 10:30, it takes two hours to get to the airport, maxiumum three...

 

He called the taxi and said bye to his parents, saying he got a new job in Seoul, he is going to look for a job in Seoul. 

 

He got to the basement and sat in the taxi. There was a lot of traffic, it would take 3hrs, it was already 6:50, approximately he would reach at 9:50... He needs to hurry, so he asked the driver to take the shortcut, that road was sure bad, with a lot of holes, but all for his Suho. He reaced in 2 hours and check in. He went to buy something to eat. He was dying of hunger... He bought a plate of Wan Tan Mee... He finished it up and after 10 mins the boarding started. 

 

He was now in the plane. He was ready to meet Suho. All he had to do was give him a call. Maybe his number was not even the same now, but some hope was all he needed... Someone came and sat next to him, two people, he was shocked when he saw them...

 

It was Sehun and his lover, Luhan... He was sooo happy too see them, they talked, there was no fight like there was with Kris... 

 

***

"Do you guys have Suho's number?"

 

"Oh! Yeah! Remember Luhan when we met Suho in that restaurant, he gave his new number...

 

"Yeah! I have it! But its like 3 months old, sorry if it doesn't work though..."

 

"Its fine all I need is hope!" 

 

***

 

"Suho!!"

 

"Lay!"

 

"Suho, I have waited enough, I can't suffer more..." That made Suho confused, first he called him saying they should meet now this...

 

"Suho, will you marry me?"

 

"L-Lay... I-I would love to, OMG! LAY!!!!" A tear fell down his face, that tear was now a loud cute little but old thing crying, like a baby... SO CUTE... >_<

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That was 2.7k words... A LOT! A LITTLE BIT JUST TOOO MUCH!

Well anyways I hope you liked it! ^_^

My first SULAY! I LOVE SULAY!! I REALLY LOVE THEM!!! >_< 

I hope you feel the same lol :P 

Thanks for reading and voting up and I would appreaciate some comments...

English is not my first language, so I am sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes! >_< 

I like, world like needs more Sulay! There's just so less of it :( 

But people like me, writing fanfics of Sulay, I LOVE YOU!!!