(Pre-Episode) Receiving The Invitation [Girls]

Idol School

[Juni]

               Two girls of FIESTAR heard a knock on the door. "It's like 5 in the morning, who could possibly be it?" Cao Lu asked herself and scratched her head. Only she and Jei are the ones who are still awake, the members had a game last night and the last to sleep wins the game. Cao Lu and Jei are the only ones battling it out, with the majority of the members, fast asleep.
  Cao Lu opened the door, seeing the girl from the room service. "Is Ms. Jung Lina here?" the girl asked. Cao Lu nodded and noticed Jei followed her, standing behind her. "She's sleeping, why?" Jei butted in, Cao Lu just looked at her and shrugged. "A letter came in for her, it seems very important and the people who sent this asked me to directly give this letter to her" the girl honestly answered. Jei and Cao Lu looked at each other, they became very curious.
  "It won't be from a sasaeng, right? It came from whom?" Cao Lu asked curiously. She is worried and excited at the same time. She also knows Jei is feeling the same way. "MBC" the room service girl replied. Once again, Cao Lu and Jei exchanged looks. "Munhwa MBC?" Jei questioned for confirmation. "Yes, Munhwa MBC" the girl confirmed and handed the letter to Cao Lu. "Gomaweoyo" Cao Lu bowed her head and closed the door.
   The two quickly went back to their living room and opened the letter, both knowing it is Juni's, not theirs. "Juni-ah wouldn't mind, right?" Cao Lu asked Jei. "She won't" Jei assured. Even with all that, Cao Lu couldn't bring herself to read the letter. Jei noticed her and snatched the letter from her hands.
   Cao Lu just looked at Jei while she's reading the letter. Cao Lu noticed that Jei's eyes are getting larger and is slowly forming an 'o'. After reading, Jei slammed the letter on the coffee table and looked at Cao Lu with wide eyes. "SHE IS GOING TO BE A PART OF A VARIETY SHOW!" Jei exclaimed. "What?!" Cao Lu freaked out a little bit. Cao Lu grabbed the letter from the table and read it. "She is asking to be a part! What if she doesn't agree?" Cao Lu asked Jei, only to find out she is alone in the living room.
   "Juni-ah! Juni-ah! Wake-up!" Jei tried to wake her dongsaeng. "Unnie, it isn't even 7 yet" Juni told her and moved around to avoid her unnie. "There's a letter from MBC to you!" Jei tried harder,this time, Juni faced Jei. "What?" she asked surprised. Juni stormed out of her bed and into the living room in which she found Cao Lu holding the letter. She snatched the letter from Cao Lu's hand and read it.
    "I'm doing this Idol School thing, guys. I'm in" she confirmed her two unnies after reading the letter.

[Irene]

           Irene can hardly press the elevator button to her floor. She had a dozen of photoshoots today and just really wants to sleep right now. Arriving at the 27th floor, the elevator doors opened and she went out. Even though she is tired, she walked quickly because of her excitement to sleep.
    As she open the door, she almost slipped to something. Irritated, she looked down at the cause of her almost-slipping. "What is this?" Irene picked it up and sat at one of her chairs in her minibar.
    Irene slowly ripped the letter open. "From MBC?" she asked herself and finally read the letter. After reading the letter, she called her manager from the agency. She rarely gets letter from TV stations.
    "Yoboseyo?" she greeted. "Ne?" her manager answered back. "Is this true? MBC is recruiting me for their variety show?" she asked. "Yes, are you up for it?" her manager asked for her decision. Irene looked at he letter once more. She wants to try something new. "Yeah, sure, I'm in" Irene confirmed and ended the call. Tomorrow will be a different day. 

[Goo Ae]

          Rookie actress Goo Ae is watching 'That Winter the Wind Blows'; criticizing her acting. "I should've shown a more passionate emotion" she murmured to herself and paused at the scene her Kim Bum kisses her. "I'm still lucky though, because I kissed Kim Bum" she smiled to herself.
     Goo Ae heard the doorbell rang. She put on her slippers and lazily dragged herself to the door. "Ne?" she said while scratching her hair after opening the door. "Letter for Ms. Baek Jihae?" the mailman said and handed her the letter. "Oh, me? Ah~ okay" Goo Ae pointed to herself and took the letter from the mailman's hands. "Please sign this" the mailman handed her a clipboard with a paper attached to it. Goo Ae wrote her signature, handed it back to the mailman and thanked him before closing the door.
     Without looking at the sender, she teared the envelope open and got the letter out, reading it already after a few seconds. "Woah, variety show? Me?" she stopped after reading the half of the letter. She then continued after about five seconds.
     "I have to say yes to this" she said, putting the letter on the table and calling her manager quickly to announce her decision.

[Gyeoul]

        Gyeoul scrolled and clicked something in the internet. She saw a poll regarding who's a better singer, her or a rival in the industry. She clicked on the poll and saw that Ailee is outnumbering her by 5 votes, therefore she commented as a anonymous person. She said that they should all click Gyeoul as the best singer in the industry. She then logged off and rubbed her temples when suddenly, her manager barged in the practice room.
    "Gyeoul, MBC sent you a letter," her manager, which she calls unnie, handed her a letter in a manila envelop. "Oh?" she said, opening the letter carefully and sitting down in an office chair.
    After reading the letter, she put it down in the table where the lyrics of her songs are. She then rubbed her temples again and looked at her manager, eyebrows creased.
    "Unnie, do I really have to this?" she asked. Her manager then chuckled. "It depends on you. But I might want to tell you that it's compulsary," her manager lightly laughed. "It's also for the company and for your popularity," her manager winked.
    "You have a point though," Gyeoul stood up from the chair and walked back and forth. "Is it a yes or a no from Kim Eunha?" her manager called her in her real name.
    "Okay, it's a yes from me" Gyeoul half-smiled, thinking positive thoughts. "Besides, I want to be loved by the people and earn more fans for me and for the company right?" Gyeoul smiled and became excited for tomorrow.

[Jenny]

        "After one round you might take your one hour break. But because of your hardwork, I will gladly give you a 10-minute break," AOA's choreographer announced with a smile. After AOA heard the news, they sighed heavily and slumped on the floor, drinking water.
    For Jenny, she drank an energy drink, being the group's main dancer, it is hard but fun for her. After a minute has passed, AOA's manager entered the room.
    "Jenny, we need to talk privately. I already told it to your choreographer," His voice roamed around the room.
    AOA looked at each other and to Jenny with a confused/afraid for Jenny face, knowing their manager is a bit harsh and is strict.
    Their manager left the room and Jenny went after him. "What is it manager-nim?" she politely asked their manager.
    "MBC sent us a letter, regarding of their new variety show," their manager explained. "And the CEO has decided that you will join the show, of course, with your approval. But I suggest you approve, for the group," he talked slowly for Jenny to understand.
    "But manager-nim, why me?" Jenny asked, trying not to sound annoying. "Because MBC wants you and also our CEO, because you're a pretty famous main dancer in the industry and they think it will do good in their show and also, in our entertainment," he explained carefully and seriously. Jenny just could do is look at her manager with a confused but still nice. She just nodded whatever their manager say.
    "What do you say Jenny?" their manager asked her for the last time. "Okay. I will join this show for the company and for the group," she nodded her head, but her mind is still debating whether she should join. She doesn't want to let her company down.
    "Good. You may go back to your practice now," their manager commanded. Jenny bowed before leaving and slowly walked towards the dance studio. "Before I forget, here's the letter that MBC gave. I want you to understand it completely," their manager handed out the letter to Jenny and left quickly.
    Jenny opened the letter while walking. Finally standing in front of the studio, she sighed heavily. "What have I gotten myself into? Idol School? Aish," Jenny told herself quietly and did a confused half-smiled, entering the studio.

[Minha]

      Chilling out in Starbucks, Minha's manager called her while she was sipping her favorite Cinnamon Dolce Latte, just scrolling through her Twitter account.
    "Son Minha, we need to talk," her manager's voice is firm in the phone. Minha cleared before talking. "Yes manager-nim? What is it?" Minha asked politely. "MBC sent you a letter. Join it. You don't have any decision, just 'yes'," Her manager is still strict even in the phone. "Yes manager-nim," All Minha could do is nod, even if it's only on the phone. "Get the letter from your mailbox down your unit," her manager commanded her. "Yes manager-nim, okay, thank you," Minha ended the call and sighed.
    After 10 minutes or so, she went to her unit to rest and also, to read MBC's letter. She walked, with her latte on her left hand, almost passing by a car, with her cluelessness. She got to her unit after 8 minutes and got the letter from the mailbox before entering the unit.
    "Greetings Ms. Son Minha," she read the first sentence aloud then continued reading the rest of the letter by her eyes. "What? I'm joining Idol School? What?" she continued to ask herself. "Whatever. I can do this. Maybe," Minha just shrugged, picking an outfit for tomorrow's meeting with her manager.

[Senie]

      "This one is good" KARA's leader, Gyuri, suggested her members. The five girls are listening to their newly recorded tracks and are asked to pick their title track. "I think it's tied with the first song we listened to" Seungyeon said to Gyuri in which Hara agreed. They seemed really absorbed in the song until they heard a knock in the recording studio's door they are staying in.
      One of the new members, Sojin, opened the door. "Ah, Sojin-sunbae, here's a letter to Senie-sunbae, can you please give it to her?" one of DSP's trainees asked. She handed the letter to Sojin and left. Sojin examined the letter, sat on the black sofa beside Senie and gave it to her. "It's for you" Sojin said while looking at her, tearing the envelope.
      The unnies noticed them and started to gather around at the two newest members. "Omona~ what is it?" Hara asked and looked closer at the letter. "From MBC,unnie, a variety show proposal, I suppose" Senie honestly answered after reading the letter. Gyuri and Seungyeon got the letter from Senie's hands and skimmed it.
      "Whatever it is, say yes. It's exposure, especially you're new and it would be a lot of fun" Gyuri adviced. "Yeah, go for it" Seungyeon second Gyuri's advice. "But our comeback is--" Gyuri cut Senie out, "It's in four months" the leader said. "You're only staying there for two months" Seungyeon reminded her. Senie only nodded.
       Hara sat on the empty space beside Senie and held her hand. "Say yes, it's for you" Hara assured her. Senie smiled at them and nodded more energetic this time. "Fighting!" she said and made a fighting sign with her fist.

[Soyeon]

      "Okay, that's a wrap" the photographer announced and clapped his hands in the air, signaling the photoshoot is done and they must pack-up. Soyeon just finished Bean Pole's newest photoshoot for their latest collection.
       "Ya, Soyeon-ssi" one of Bean Pole's stylest called her which caught Soyeon's attention. The stylist came closer to her and grabbed her hand, placing a letter in her palm. "It looks like we won't be seeing you for two months" the stylist smiled at her before disappearing in front of her.
       Soyeon looked at he letter in her hand, it is already opened. She thought that maybe her manager already read it. Without hesitation, she brought out the letter from the envelope and read it.
       She brisk-walked to her manager who is eating at the dressing room. Soyeon slammed the door open and hit her fist at the table. Her managered, surprised, stopped eating and looked at her. "What's the problem?" he asked.
       "Don't tell me you signed me up for this" Soyeon threatened. Her manager managed to keep calm and made her sit down. "Don't you want this? You can be more famous, you can have more exposure and you can do something besides modeling" her manager reminded her which made Soyeon thought hard.
        "I'm only doing this for my future, okay? Let's not talk about this no more... just yeah, make me a cast of this Idol School show or whatever" Soyeon decided and walked out of the dressing room which made her manager chuckle and called the station to inform her decision.

[Sunhee]

          Sunhee is dressing up fast. She is running late for a new drama's script reading. For the first time in all the dramas she starred in, she is not going to be an antagonist but the protagonist's bestfriend. At least, she's closer.
   She took a 15-minute drive from her unit to the studio. Arriving three minutes late, she is lucky that the staff didn't scold her. Her manager came up to her, thinking he is going to scold her, Sunhee put on her most apologetic face then talked to him.
   "Mianhaeyo, manager-nim for being--" but her manager cut her off. Sunhee is still thinking the negative, she's thinking he is going to drop her out from his roster like a hot potato.
    "It's not what you think, MBC is offering you something, bigger than this drama" her manager explained briefly. This made Sunhee inquisitive about that thing.

"Offering me what?"
"To be a cast on their new variety show"
"What variety show?"
"I'm hoping you would agree, but this is your choice"

     Her manager handed her the letter, still unopened. "I am really hoping you would make the right choice, Bang Sunhwa" her manager addressed her in her real full name which means he is serious. He always calls her by her stage name, Im Sunhee, so this is a change.
     Sunhee read the letter and finished it quick. She closed her eyes, crossed her fingers and did a fighting sign. After that, Sunhee went to her manager, sitting on one of the director's change and reading Sunhee's possible script.
     "I'm joining Idol School" she announced. Her manager stood up and gave her a pat in the back. "Good one" he said. Sunhee smiled and hoped for the best.

[Yoojung]

         "Yoojung-sunbae, your manager wants to see you later and she wants to give you this letter," A trainee told her, knocking in her door. Yoojung stood up from the sofa and smiled at the trainee, getting the letter from the trainee's hand. "Thank you!" she thanked properly and the trainee bowed and left quickly and Yoojung closed the door.
    "What is it this time?" Yoojung lazily opened the letter and layed on the floor, throwing the script of The Heirs she is re-reading.
    "Greetings, blah blah blah," Yoojung read the letter. A sentence made her excited, and made her sit, legs straight.
    "Omonaaaa!~" Yoojung shouted happily around a room she is staying. She claped her hands happily, excited at what she read.
    Suddenly, a figure entered the door, which is her manager. "Have you read the letter I gave you?" her manager asked, one eyebrow up. "Ne," Yoojung nodded, smiling and biting her lip in excitement.
    "Our company wants you to join MBC's new variety show because your schedule is currently free. MBC wants you to join their new TV show because your latest drama, The Heirs is a hit and they think it will do good in their show," her manager explained. "So, approve?" her manager, which is only around in mid-30's smiled at Yoojung.
    "Are you kidding me? Of course yes!" Yoojung smiled brightly, ready for the Idol School.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ firsy update! I hope you like it :3

The boys' update will be up soon ;)